Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 37)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (610)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Stool exactly what we wanted!

Having only seen the barstool online, i was a bit unsure as to whether they would be as good as i hoped...well i was not disappointed! They are exactly what i wanted, comfortable, looks beautiful, sturdy and the right colours! Easy to assemble. Very satisfied!

Love our new chairs

Purchase was so easy. Great communication on order status from the minute we made our purchase. Fast and efficient delivery with updates the whole way. Thank you, we are very pleased and love our new chairs.

Love Lounge Lovers

Love the Ferris sofa lounge. Great look and comfy. Was Easy to order and we had a quick smooth delivery with great communication. Thanks Lounge lovers. Really happy with our purchase.

Kathy Bables

Kathy Bables

Excellent service, love my new couch!

Purchased online. I really appreciated getting updates on delivery times and tracking. Lounge was easy to assemble. Good quality furniture. Very happy customer over here! I highly recommend lounge lovers!

Great service!

The website was user-friendly, great products, excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend Lounge Lovers to others.
Haven't opened the package, but am confident it will look great.

Lara B.

Lara B.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful sideboard, fantastic delivery

I found it really easy to order online and the sideboard unit is really beautiful and great quality. The delivery was quick and the store kept me informed via text the whole way.
Thanks so much

Jacs W

Jacs WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it! Favourite chair!

I had a great shopping online experience with Lounge Lovers. My Ark Natural Dining chair is perfect! Communication was fabulous and delivery of the product great! I am 100% satisfied with my purchase!

Ellen M

Ellen MSydney, NSW

Immediate and efficient customer service

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist with any problems or issues highlighted. Received full refund for a purchase of a bed base/frame when goods were returned unfortunately due to inaccessibility to the upstairs bedroom. Easy navigation with all Enquiries.

Tara M.

Tara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful lounge. Perfect service

Beautiful lounge. Initially it arrived with damage to the chaise. A technician assessed it and the chaise was replaced. No drama or hassle. Lovely delivery guys. Beautiful quality and perfect service.

Chris S.

Chris S.Sydney, NSW

Great sofa, fantastic service

The size of my sofa is absolutely perfect, the guys installed it with no fuss, really friendly and even helped take my old couch out to the garage! Awesome service.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer!

Incredible customer service, with flexible delivery options and well priced products.
I found the website really easy to navigate, and appreciated the stock availability.
I’ve had a great experience making my purchase with Lounge Lovers.

Carol -

Carol -Sydney, NSW

Fast . Great product great service

Great experience with online shopping At Lounge Lovers. Great communication and prompt service .great product would recommend for next purchase
Love my new bar stools and dining chairs Very happy shopper .

Kirsten

KirstenSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t buy from anyone else!

Ordered a sofa bed online, it arrived so quickly and exactly as pictured and described. The bed itself is wonderful, beyond comfortable, beautiful to look at and is of outstanding quality and fabric. The staff member was a dream to deal with, extremely helpful and informative beyond the norm. Will be making many future purchases based on such a great experience with Lounge Lovers!

Easy, friendly and responsive

Ordered a sofa bed online for my spare room. The communication was clear and responses were very prompt. Delivery was easy and they were professional and polite.

Sofa bed was extremely easy to assemble and, so far is comfortable and looks good.

Communication is incredible

The service I have had through lounge lovers was incredible! The communication has been great. I was informed of every step of my couch order and delivery. The delivery was smooth and the drivers were very accommodating

Jessica S.

Jessica S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect sofa for a busy (and sometimes messy!) lifestyle

It was easy to visit the showroom to confirm exactly what we wanted. Photos online are great and found them highly accurate. This is a high-quality sofa..we love it and look forward to enjoying it for years.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Really quick and contactless delivery! Great notification on lead up to delivery arrival. Product is excellent. The sofa bed chair looks great in an apartment and doubles as a single bed for guests.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Good online presence and easy to navigate. Very accomodating with delivery to fit in with my commitments. Great delivery tracking and staff courteous. Minimum assembly was required and entertainment unit looks great. Overall extremely happy.

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Shopper

Loved my online shopping At Lounge Lovers. Easy to navigate the site . Great communication and prompt service .
My new Turner coffee table looks great and was easy to assemble. Very happy shopper .

Lenae

Lenae

Love my woven bench seat!

Website very easy to navigate and use, affordable furniture, prompt delivery and amazing communication about the delivery- messages in the lead up and on the day! Would highly recommend lounge lovers!