Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 36)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (708)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (635) · Not as advertised (21)

Raegan

RaeganSydney, NSW

My chairs arrived on time and fit perfectly - They’re great quality and I’m over the moon with the product and service

It was easy to find what I needed and at a good price point - no assembly was needed which was a big plus!

First time customer

First time customerHunter Region, NSW

Finally found something different to all the other designs out there!

After spending so much time looking for the right style, size and design I finally found Lounge Lovers online! Quality and ease.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new perfect piece of furniture

Found this perfect piece after searching my sites. Surprisingly super easy to assemble on my own and really appreciated the timely and continued communications from LL

Jiville L.

Jiville L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order and quick delivery! Love my new table!

Friendly online site, easy delivery process with ability to reschedule delivery. Easy assembly and delivery team nice and explained how to do so.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great service and clear communication about delivery

I was very satisfied with the product. Was delivered in perfect condition. Ones regularly sent texts to let me know when product would arrive. Highly recommend

Rattan chairs

Great chairs, even better service. very satisfied with the quality and look. Delivery and the tracking system was really helpful.

Would highly recommend

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great couch, great service!

Delivery was fast and efficient, the guys were excellent and really appreciated the text updates. Also love the couch, super comfy!

Caitlyn

CaitlynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service!

Excellent service!

Great service, efficient and communicated the entire way. Well packaged product. Very pleased with the product, great value and quality.

Russell D.

Russell D.

Best price for quality

Third time l have used Lounge Lovers. Always quality and delivery guys are great. Always tell friends about this company.

Amazing Customer Service!

Lounge lovers went above and beyond with making sure I was happy with my products. And got my order to me super fast with no hassles. We love our new bar stools!
Thanks you so much, will definitely be ordering from you again!!

Monika

MonikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my coffee table!

The online store was good to navigate and the photos clear and good descriptions. I bought the white round coffee table and it is exactly as advertised and the price was pretty good too.
Great communication too!

Marianne

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Take your money but don’t deliver

I ordered on 14 Sep. received an instant booking confirmation for delivery on 5 nov. tough I had to wait 8 weeks but I accepted it. Meanwhile my credit card was charged on 14 Sep. on 4 nov I received a delivery time slot at 934 am by 1635 I received an email saying delivery delayed with no details of when to expect my goods. To say I’m confused and disappointed is an understatement

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Easy to order online, great communication regarding delivery time and date including sms updates to advise delivery time on day and also loved the hour notice. Table was set up for me by delightful guys and rubbish taken away, which is dreamy. The product which is a dinning table and chairs are exactly what I was expecting and is of amazing quality. Thanks loads, super happy.

Kiah

KiahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved everything

Lounge Lovers were so great to deal with. I have really strict building management at my apartment so they were really great when it came to last minute delivery cancellations. The delivery boys were so friendly and understand. I appreciate LoungeLovers so much :)

Carol  Hughes

Carol HughesSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I purchased the Madrid 2 seat sofa on a Saturday , received an email confirmation on the Sunday and received my delivery on the Monday , i was supplied gps tracking of my delivery and my sofa was just as i expected it to be .
Such a great service full stop .
Would definitely look at these guys again if I needed anything else.

R. Cross

R. Cross

Excellent delivery and communication with me! Delivered well before the expected delivery date! Thanks!

Easy navigation of the online store and great delivery! Thanks! I’m stoked with how the delivery guys put the side board in, so I could easily assemble it!

Beautiful chair

Bought an emerald green chair, it is beautiful, comfortable, color is true to online picture, easily assembled, all contact with lounge lovers was professional, even the delivery guys were great, would buy through them again.

S Gomes

S GomesSydney, NSW

Tokyo Coffee Table

Very happy with the table. Really love it. It’s a good size and compliments the lounge and floorboards. Extremely pleased with the quality too. The delivery of the table was within the stipulated timeframe. The delivery person delivered the table right to the apartment. The assembly of the table was extremely simple and took only 5-7 mins. The table is strong and sturdy.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great Value. Great service.

Bought a sofa lounge. Was delivered in a sensible time frame. Communication was great. Delivery guys were great. Great value. Product as described.