Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 43)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (842)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (842)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (753) · Not as advertised (18)

Chris A

Chris ASydney, NSW

Great products with service to match.

Santiago my delivery driver great, brought the chairs up to my apartment, asked me to check them over and contact customer service of I had any issues. Loved the live tracking on the website link also sent leading up to delivery.

I appreciate the contact within 3 hours of delivery including SMS messages leading up to. A lot of retailers promise a smooth delivery experience that rarely comes to fruition but Lounge Lovers delivered on that promise.

From my initial in store interaction, phone enquiries through to delivery of the final product I have nothing but praise for this company.

Thanks again, I will be back!

Coby B.

Coby B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and great products

I have bought a couch previously in store but this time bought a Noguchi coffee table via the on-line store. The on-line was easy to navigate with a straight forward payment and delivery system. Communication between the store and customer was fluid and always very helpful. The table was rather heavy and the delivery driver brought it in to my living room whilst using covid safe precautions. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Alex C.

Alex C.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service!

Absolutely fantastic experience and service. Diego and his delivery partner were prompt with the delivery, very approachable and were able to figure out the best angle to get the lounge through the tricky hallway angles. We also purchased the added building and removal of rubbish, which was a fantastic option to make available. Very very happy with this experience! Thank you so much. The lounge we purchased is also wonderful. It was nerve wracking buying a lounge online, having not tested it in person but it looks just as it did online and is very comfortable. Would happily buy from Lounge Lovers again, as well as recommend it to others!

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent service and very stylish furniture

Purchased a coffee table, bookshelf and side tables from Lounge Lovers. Always had fantastic customer experience and products are great quality

Great service, delivery and product

Great service, delivery and product. Love our new dining room table! Can recommend based on our experience. Thanks very much.

Sey

SeySydney, NSW

Very happy with the sofa !!!

Beautiful sofa with good finish, no assembly was required.the communication from the showroom regarding delivery was excellent, very happy with the product .

Tania

Tania Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Table is gorgeous,... so sturdy and easy to put together

Table and chairs are gorgeous,... so sturdy and easy to put together ,... delivery was hassle free and driver so polite and accomodating ,... will purchase again from this store

Linda D.

Linda D.Sydney, NSW

Exactly as I had hoped.

I have just received my lovely, new Hugo 3 seater and armchair and couldn’t be happier. It is just what I had expected; well made and stylish. The ordering process was easy, ongoing communication was excellent and delivery ran smoothly. Selected the option to have furniture assembled with rubbish removal which was definitely worth the little bit extra.

Marianne

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Take your money and fail to deliver the goods

Rosalicia r.

Rosalicia r.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful sofa, amazing service!

We're in love with our new sofa, the service was in time and they were super friendly and respectful! Thank you! Happy new year 2021!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Efficient and friendly service, beautiful product!

I have just purchased a tv unit from Lounge lovers online. The website was easy to navigate. The delivery arrived when they said it would with excellent communication in the process. The unit is beautifully made and easy to assemble. Overall a great experience.

Stax

StaxSydney, NSW

Great product, excellent service!

We're very happy with our sofa bed. The LL website was easy to use and the checkout was smooth. The best part was how well they communicate for the delivery, sms updates and accurate arrival time. Delivery guys were super nice and efficient. Sofa itself was simple too assemble and feels to be of a nice quality.

Beautiful chair

Very elegant chair and sturdier than I actually imagined. Fits perfectly with my dressing table. Delivery was also fast. Definitely shopping here again

Amazing service

Jenny from lounge lovers has been an absolute gem, customer service at its best! from the moment we ordered, to our delivery arriving the whole process has been fantastic.
Plus we love the chairs, they look great

James

James

Amazing quality, great price, fast delivery and outstanding customer service.

Amazing quality, great price, fast delivery and outstanding customer service! Everything exceeded expectations and the online customer service was prompt and helpful throughout the process.

Belinda

BelindaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lounge lovers Great Service

Lounge lovers, on time delivery , great product, informative with when the order will arrive , customer service excellent .Very happy! Belinda

Iris M.

Iris M.Sydney, NSW

We love our new dining chairs!

Easy to navigate site. Quality furnishings, reasonably priced, no fuss delivery. So excited to end the year with our new purchase!

They where perfect!

Delivered on time with great great service! Easy to assemble and they look amazing in my dining room. Thank you!

Maddie W

Maddie W

Good job!

Efficient delivery, polite and professional, gave clear instructions for assembly.

Ordering was easy, when we went in store to test the sofa the staff were very helpful!

Martin

Martin Sydney, NSW

The couch looks great. Measurement were right on. We called to change the delivery date and customer service was accomodating. The gentleman delivering the couch were fantastic. Thank you, again.