Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 35)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (658)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (698) · Not as advertised

LeeAnne

LeeAnne

My chairs were well packed and delivered very quickly. Good communication from store. Great experience

Website was easy to use. Good quality products. My chairs did not need assembly. Very happy with product and service.

gaynor.tracey.39

gaynor.tracey.39Sydney, Australia

Perfect coffee table

Great product - great service. The table looks amazing and is excellent quality wood. The customer service was first rate and was delivered quickly.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great range of products - I found the dining chair I wanted at a 3rd of the price of other similar products and service was excellent. Frequent communication re timing for delivery left no surprises! I’ll be back!

Tarra

TarraSydney, NSW

Wonderful product and customer service

I bought the Bronte natural coffee table and it's absolutely perfect. I love it! I look forward to my next purchase from Lounge lovers which will be very soon as I'm already eyeing off some armchairs. The customer service I recieved was unbelievably fantastic. I will definitely be recommending Lounge lovers to friends and family

Olivia Smith

Olivia SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is just what I was looking for!

I purchased the Bronte Natural Coffee Table and it is perfect. Delivery when expected. Crafted beautifully and great quality. Would definitely buy more from Lounge Lovers

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Perfect Print and Excellent Service

I couldn’t fault the process of buying in store and online with Lounge Lovers. The staff were extremely helpful when shopping at Alexandria and the communication online was seamless. Love my print!

Annabel

AnnabelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couch success!

We bought the Lisa couch and we love it! Very comfortable and looks excellent in our living room. Excellent customer service as they catered to our individual needs. We will definitely be purchasing future items for our home from Lounge Lovers!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Beautiful products and exceptional service

Very happy with the product and the service was exceptional. Clear communication throughout and the delivery and assembly teams were also very professional, fast and on time.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price

Online store easy to navigate. Furniture So easy to assemble, informative instructions. Great quality for the price. Will be a return shopper.

Carla C.

Carla C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refreshing experience!

Website was easy to use.

Responsive, polite, accommodating and my coffee table is exactly what I expected. Very happy, will be a return customer.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Bar stool

Bar stool was exactly as shown online. Well made and easy to assemble. Customer service and delivery were very professional.

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love our new Lounge!

Perfectly describes item online, quick and friendly delivery service, easy assembly, absolutely inlove with our new lounge! Can’t wait to purchase more furniture from here ☺️

Mandyl

MandylSydney, NSW

Taylors bar stools highly recommend!!

I ordered 4 of the taylors stools from the Lounge Lovers website. The order process was seamless - I was kept up to date with delivery date and time throughout the process the stools look absolutely great too. Would definitely recommend.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cement side table

It was extremely easy to navigate through the lounge lovers online store.
I was looking for a cement side table and I found the exact one that I was after. I am extremely impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the table. It looks great and compliments my living space. I had no difficulties assembling the table myself. Thank you for an amazing product.

Cosy Armchair !

I got my product on sale, the delivery process was user friendly, trackable and on time.

Material was good quality and easy to assemble with a cordless drill.

It’s going to be the perfect armchair to curl up with my cat and a good book — very happy

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Smooth Transaction and Great Chair!

Purchase was smooth, chair is good quality and delivery was well coordinated. I liked being able to track the delivery.

Raegan

RaeganSydney, NSW

My chairs arrived on time and fit perfectly - They’re great quality and I’m over the moon with the product and service

It was easy to find what I needed and at a good price point - no assembly was needed which was a big plus!

First time customer

First time customerHunter Region, NSW

Finally found something different to all the other designs out there!

After spending so much time looking for the right style, size and design I finally found Lounge Lovers online! Quality and ease.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new perfect piece of furniture

Found this perfect piece after searching my sites. Surprisingly super easy to assemble on my own and really appreciated the timely and continued communications from LL

Jiville L.

Jiville L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order and quick delivery! Love my new table!

Friendly online site, easy delivery process with ability to reschedule delivery. Easy assembly and delivery team nice and explained how to do so.