Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 5 of 44)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (863)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (763) · Not as advertised (25)

Tbenz

TbenzSydney, NSW

Quality Wall Art

Quick and fast delivery especially during the holiday period. Amazing communication and friendly delivery driver. The artwork was beautiful and the quality was amazing. The best part is that the whole process from start to finish was easy and seamless.

Bill

Bill

Excellent client service

Incredible service from beginning to end Ordered on line on a Sunday and was delivered Monday afternoon Full update on delivery times and guys were most professional

Such an easy process

Fantastic customer service. Rang over phone order with Jenny. Very easy and efficient process from start to finish thank you!

Amalia

AmaliaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and super fast delivery.

Excellent customer service and super fast delivery.
Love my chair and item was exactly what I wanted and looks fabulous.

Caitlin B

Caitlin BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Beautiful products with amazing service! We brought some dining chairs that are such a great quality. The delivery process was so quick and easy . Would definitely shop here again .

Perfect dining bench.

Ordering and delivery was seamless. Great communication leading up to delivery. Took me 10 minutes to put the bench together and we love how it looks in our dining room. Easy to wipe clean, is comfy, seems sturdy and adds warmth to the room.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, NSW

Great service from start to end

In addition to the highly intuitive website, the customer experience from placing the order to having the furniture installed was seamless. I was regularly updated on my delivery up until arrival and they had taken the care to be Covid safe. The installation team was professional, prompt and ensured we knew how to convert the sofa bed before they left. Great service all round :)

Good try

Good try

Really great experience. Would buy again from this company.

Fantastic. Love the product, it is exactly what was shown online. Easy purchase, great communication and delivery was absolutely stress free. Definitely will buy from here again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Awesome service, fabulous products!

Ordered our dining table in Oct, delivery was estimated for Jan, ended up being Dec 19th, so happy to have it earlier. Was updated regularly, got texts leading up to the day of delivery to confirm, texts on the day to track the delivery exactly and was given a 3 hour window for delivery with another msg 30 mins out from arrival. Very helpful and efficient for us. The team that delivered was really friendly and no fuss. The table is absolutely gorgeous, exceeded our expectations, plus it was simple and easy for my husband and I to assemble. Such a great range and easy to use website. Will definitely use Lounge Lovers again.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous!

Absolutely love, love, love my new entertainment unit. The quality is AMAZING for a truly bargain price. Great value. Great service.

Jenny Lewis

Jenny Lewis

Excellent service

Lounge Lovers online ordering service was excellent. The communication from ordering through to delivery was personalized, prompt and overall outstanding.

Chinara

Chinara

Excellent experience!

Excellent quality at affordable price! Excellent customer service! Delivery was on time and without any problems! I’ve ordered dining chairs with Lounge Lovers and they look so classy and are very comfortable, plus they were very easy to assemble.

Aoife M.

Aoife M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great communication

Ordered a sofa bed to fill the study. Online store was easy to use. Clear options to pick delivery date and time. As soon as I ordered, I received a text arranging delivery. Rang twice on the day before delivery and a precise delivery time arranged. Sofa was brought up to the apartment for me.

Leanne M

Leanne MSydney, NSW

Phenomenal service

From the purchase online through to items being delivered by Conor this afternoon I could not fault lounge lovers . Jenny kept us updated with detailed texts regarding our delivery and was spot on with every update , it was actually weird as I shop a lot online being a designer and I have never had this type of service I almost felt special .

Smooth transaction

A very smooth transaction from start to finish and a very stylish product, delivered on time! I will be ordering again from Lounge Lovers

Fruittrees21

Fruittrees21Sydney, NSW

Great service and hassle free delivery. I was kept informed throughout the delivery process. Love the product. Delivered on time and in a professional manner.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Over dependence on template emails

This is an email i received from their customer support. Lol

SO0093548

We are extremely sorry. We have just received a notification from our freight forwarder regarding the ship carrying your furniture. We were expecting to deliver to you on the , but now we won’t be able to deliver until .

Toni W.

Toni W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Lounge Lovers were very easy to deal with. They had excellent customer service with constant text message updates so you don't have to worry about missing their call and calling back!

Angela P.

Angela P.Sydney, NSW

robbie day bed

great day bed / lounge and pull out queen bed . great service and communication and prompt delivery!
gd value for money!!

eGB

eGBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - can’t fault the product

Great customer service. They gave a three hour video in advanced and arrived on time. All done easily via text. Quality of our chairs are great. Easy to assemble. Would buy from here again!