2Lounge Lovers

Lounge Lovers (page 2)

Verifiedloungelovers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

16,072 reviews · Statistics

96% · 15,363660 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (508) · No (12,140)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (276) · No (12,256)
Product Appearance As advertised (11,292) · Not as advertised (344)
4.8 (12,504)
4.8 (7,153)
4.8 (4,551)
Easy to assemble products
Quick delivery
High quality range
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lounge Lovers16,072 reviews
Tanya E.
Tanya E.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Bundall

Counter stools

What a wonderful example from start to finish. Purchased leather Counter stools and they are fantastic. Show details ·  1
Anna T
Anna T
  Fair Incentive NSW, Belrose

Great product, service and delivery!

The team were super helpful and I love my new lounge. The delivery service was the best I have ever experienced! Show details ·  1
Hilary Sharp
Hilary Sharp

Service and Quality excellent

Impressed with the quality of the product and the delivery service is excellent. Show reply
maureen h.
maureen h.NSWSydney, NSW
  NSW, Waterloo

Very happy

Staff were attentive and helpful. They allowed us to look at furniture in our own time. We liked the style of furniture and are very happy with our 3 seater leather sofa. Big thumbs up to delivery staff who were careful, resourceful and helpful with the item. Communication was excellent via txts and emails. Responses back were quick. Loungelovers will be the first store I look at when next looking for furniture as really like their style, quality and price. Show details ·  1
Julian P.
Julian P.NSWSydney, NSW

New dining table

Delivery on time, great communication before and during, table exactly as one in store, assembled and crew took waste with them. Great experience. Show details ·  1
Sarah A
Sarah A
  Fair Incentive QLD, Bundall

Lounge setting

The service was excellent from Lounge Lovers! The delivery drivers had some tricky navigating in getting our Lounge inside and downstairs, but used their teamwork and got the job done! Show reply
Laine
LaineNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and service

Beautiful quality furniture, stylish and affordable. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Rebecca O
Rebecca O
  Fair Incentive SA, Adelaide

5 Star Rating

5 star service and excellent products. Thank you for your help with an urgent delivery. Everything we have bought here is excellent quality. It is our go to for all our furniture needs. Show details ·  1
Ashley B.
Ashley B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Fortitude Valley

Very happy

Very happy with the quality of our table and chairs :)) Show details ·  1
Crane
CraneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping with Lounge Lovers

We have purchased the Clover dining table and what a great experience from purchase to installation. Constantly kept up to date with delivery arrival time and the 2 men who delivered and assembled couldn’t have been more helpful and polite. This is why we continue to shop with Lounge Lovers.
Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Simon
Simon

Communication above and beyond

Purchased a dining table and chairs through website, for a great price. The communication post purchase has been amazing, we received regular communication regarding improving delivery schedule. Paid extra for construction and box removal, the guys were polite, friendly and efficient. Show details ·  1
M Harris
M HarrisSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified SA, Adelaide

We are very happy with our LL experience

LL have offered an interesting and affordable range of well made furniture. The staff have been straightforward and helpful. Delivery time was accurate and efficient with friendly staff. I definitely recommend the Adelaide store. Thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Cherice
Cherice

Great customer service!!

Super quick and easy to deal with. Great customer service and easy pickup from their warehouse! Show details ·  1
Guy
GuyQLDSouth West, QLD
  QLD, Fortitude Valley

Great product affordability and delivery is awesome

Have purchased a few items of furniture over the last few years and it is of the highest quality for an affordable price. What sets these guys apart is the communication on delivery of the furniture…it’s absolutely awesome I couldn’t recommend them enough…give ‘em a try you’ll be really happy I assure you!! Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee2 posts
  QLD, Bundall

EXTREMELY POOR

DO NOT EXPECT A REFUND IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

I purchased a sofa from Lounge lovers Bundall, Gold Coast 12 months ago.

The wood frame underneath the leg is faulty and the joints have come apart.

The resolution given from Lounge Lovers was to have a technician "screw it back together"

Lounge lovers refuses to return/refund the product. Which is ILLEGAL under Australian law.

Quality of product was poor.
Customer service with "HELP TEAM" was extremely poor.
The customer service team is not Australian.

Jenny
JennyNSWSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Great service, great communication, on time delivery and they even assembled for us. Love our new table. Show details ·  1

Siobhan
SiobhanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service and products

Have used LL numerous times and has always been wonderful service - great quality products too! Show details ·  1
Karen M.
Karen M.
  Fair Incentive NSW, Balgowlah

An excellently and proactive experience

The salesLady was knowledgeable and very personable no pressure helpful and it was a quick and efficient sale. Delivery was easy and to change date was also easy. Following the delivery was accurate and allowed us to plan our day . Delivery guy was efficient and very pleasant . Goods arrived in good condition however box was a bit battered and weak . Thank you Karen Show details ·  1
FionaW
FionaWQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive QLD, Fortitude Valley

Excellent experience- I’ll be back !

Great range of quality furniture.
I chose a Graze arrow table in oak - there were delays beyond the control of loungelovers , but I was kept up to date throughout.
Excellent delivery experience!
Thank you to Jenny and the delivery team ! Show details ·  1
Monir
Monir
  Fair Incentive Online store

overall my experience is great

very good quality product, we are happy with new dining chairs, deliver was very fast and ontime. Show details ·  1
Lykie G.
Lykie G.

Product and customer service

Loved all products from lounge lovers. I bought from clearance and they were all durable and very good quality. Show details ·  1
Alma C.
Alma C.South Australia

Lounge lover fan

Jenny was so amazing. Kept me updated on my delivery and very accurate. Thank you very much. I love my lounge lovers products. Very satisfied costumer here Show reply
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Manhattan Bed and mattress

Purchased the Manhattan queen bed and mattress and I am very impressed with the quality of the mattress and bed frame. The slick black bed frame provides a sophisticated look and the mattress is soft and so comfy. Very happy with the purchase and the service of the two delivery staff who also helped assemble the furniture. Show details ·  1
Connie C
Connie CSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive SA, Adelaide

Mother or pearl bedside white tables

The customer service was amazing and knowledgeable, I’m looking forward to display my side mother of Pearl tables. Currently in the process of a build so as soon as the build is completed I will look forward to share my beautiful bedroom side tables. I picked them up from the warehouse which I found easily and was greeted with a smile.. Again a pleasure to shop with lounge lovers.
Regards CC Show details ·  1
Kim K.
Kim K.
  Fair Incentive QLD, Kawana

Terrible communication

Item was fantastic when it finally arrived. Waited months for an item that stated in stock. Lack of communication in company caused a lot of stress. Delivery /assembly guys were fantastic. Show details
Bronte
BronteQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive QLD, Kawana

Thanks LL :)

We enjoyed visiting the store here and being able to see the range in person - it really helped us match chairs to a dining table being able to move around items in the store. The store was well laid out and the staff were very helpful with setting up our order. Delivery was easy too, we were given plenty of notice and able to track the driver so could time being available to receive the delivery. Thanks LL :) Show reply

Janine
JanineNSWHunter Region, NSW
  Online store

Great products, service and delivery

Love the ease of ordering, delivery and the look of the coffee table. Great products and service. Will definitely be back. Thank you Show details ·  1
Simone
SimoneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Experience

Excellent customer service, very efficient delivery process, sofa bed quality amazing, and exactly as advertised in both colour and fabric, highly recommend this company, third product i have purchased from them in 12 months. Show details ·  1
P Powell-Hughes
P Powell-HughesNSWSydney, NSW

Lounge Lovers are great!

Brilliant service from Lounge Lovers. Price was competitive and delivery was quick and so much great communication! Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt2 posts

Overall happy customers

Very friendly staff, great service and very friendly delivery team. We love our new lounge. It brightens up the room. Show details ·  1
Hedie M.
Hedie M.

Great Experience

I loved my purchase with Lounge Lovers. I purchased two armchairs; they look fantastic, and the sales price was quite a bargain.
The delivery was outstanding. They were accurate and delivered the items on the exact date. They sent me updates on the delivery at each step, which was assuring.
I would definitely buy again from Lounge Lovers. Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom
  Fair Incentive VIC, Cheltenham

Loved the Lounged Lovers

Great Service, great product, highly recommend, delivery guys were great, communications were crystal clear and constantly updated. Show details ·  1
Ian C
Ian CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Kept well informed and service was efficient and friendly

Lounge Lovers kept us well informed of the delivery schedule and we could track the progress of the delivery truck. This allowed us to better plan our day rather than having to wait around for hours. Jenny the delivery co-ordinator was efficient and friendly and the delivery guys were caring and friendly too. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Quality Sofa with efficient service

Love my order of the Long Beach mini corner sofa. Perfect size for a 2 bedroom
Apartment. Service was fantastic! Delivery was prompt within the time frame specified and the two assemble and delivery guys were very professional and efficient. Show reply
Kate
KateQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Lovely Sofa bed

A very lovely, quality Sofa bed. It’s a great size. The delivery team were fantastic. Jenny from lounge lovers was so helpful regarding delivery time etc. Show details ·  1
Coleen
ColeenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Online store

Perfect from start to finish

Again amazing service from Jenny who kept me informed all the way with my extra purchase and then from Harlen and his team delivering my purchase , assembling it and making sure all was safe in the place I asked them to leave as I wasn’t home . He even called my mobile just to confirm that the instructions were correct . Show details ·  1

Kim L. Jones
Kim L. JonesNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great service and purchase

From start to finish the process was seamless. Were were kept informed every step of the way. Jenny text us and the driver called us to say he was on his way. This is by far the best service that I have had from a company in a long time . Thank you all we love our table. Show details ·  1
ariella k.
ariella k.3 posts

Easiest return ever !!!

I purchased stools less than 12 months ago and unfortunately one broke. The process to return and have my $$ refunded was unbelievably simple. Thank you for making everything so easy. Great communicators… Do what they say they are going to do. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaNSWSydney, NSW15 posts
  NSW, Balgowlah

Great Customer Service & Delivery Experience!

The ladies in store were very helpful and patient with us - while we were trying to decide what to do and even loaned us a tape measure. The delivery process was smooth, we were continually kept up to date and the delivery guys were very friendly and efficient. Overall a fantastic experience! Show details ·  1
epilnik13
epilnik13

Tan dining chair

Great chairs and easy to put together. Easy pick up procudeure. Show details ·  1