41Love 'Em Dog Treats

95% · 391 · 2%

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer54 posts
  Indulge

Our boy is addicted to them

I only bought these because the vet gives them to our boy each time we visit and I thought it would be a nice treat for him. Well he loves them so much he waits at the same place and at the same time I first gave him the treat every day now. Of course its not an everyday treat and he wasn't happy but at least I know he loves them. They are a bit pricy but I Don't mind if it means he lives them.