Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand BP 520

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews about Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand BP 520 but you can read 5 reviews about Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand.

Mai Huynh

Mai Huynhasked

Does the bath comes with a tube? I'm planning to use it with the stand. Can't image lifting a full bath to empty it.

TimTom

Not that I know of. Keep in mind, we never put that much water in it so its not that heavy to lift for emptying. Alternatively, you could have a little bucket to scoop some of the water out if it is too heavy. But all in all, it was a very good bath and of great quality that has now been used for at least 5 toddlers and still going strong. (Not all the toddlers mine!!!!)

35fish
35fish

Yes, the bath came with a tube. Hope that helps.

Linda MK
Linda MK

Hi Mai,
Yes it does come with a tube for easy draining. Just be careful not to drag the stand with the heavy tub of water. Over time my wheels started falling off and I had to keep attaching it back. Best if used near the shower/basin/bath so the tube can reach without dragging the stand.
Hope this helps u decide.

Sarah Cunnington

Sarah Cunningtonasked

Hi,
I would just like to know if the bath has a plug at the bottom to drain the water or do you need to tip the water out manually?
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Yes, it has a plug at the bottom which is very well designed for easily draining the water out.

Get an answer from our members and Love N Care representatives