Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand BP BH300

Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand BP BH300

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linda MK

Linda MKWestern sydney

Fantastic

I have the bath (BP520) and stand (BH300) and could not ask for better. We first had the change table and bath combo in a different brand lent to us and I found the bath was too low and it killed my back so we opt to find something better and this product was it, best $100 we've spent. Excellent height, great size width and length tub, easy drain. I had my baby in it until she was 12 months! I would also recommend the infa Terri bath support and pillow. Fits perfectly into this tub.
Only issue we had was the wheels would come off when I would pull the tub closer to the sink to drain. Obviously you can avoid this if you leave the stand closer to your drainage point.
Deffinetely recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying it.

See all Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand BP BH300 but you can read 4 questions about Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand.

Get an answer from our members and Love N Care representatives