Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand

Love N Care Baby Bath and Stand Questions & Answers

BP 520, BP 550PW and BP BH300

4 questions from our users

Can the stand and bath sit inside a normal bath?
Hi jmo, The ‘stand’ wouldn’t fit inside a regular size bath tub, the actual portable bath itself can be placed inside a bath tub. I found those bath beds really helped too. You place the bath bed inside the portable bath, therefore you don’t hold the baby (holding a baby and soaping them can become slippery) Goodluck!!

I just need the stand please, how much?
Call up baby bunting and ask, they're around $60 I think.

Does the bath comes with a tube? I'm planning to use it with the stand. Can't image lifting a full bath to empty it.
Not that I know of. Keep in mind, we never put that much water in it so its not that heavy to lift for emptying. Alternatively, you could have a little bucket to scoop some of the water out if it is too heavy. But all in all, it was a very good bath and of great quality that has now been used for at least 5 toddlers and still going strong. (Not all the toddlers mine!!!!)Yes, the bath came with a tube. Hope that helps.Hi Mai, Yes it does come with a tube for easy draining. Just be careful not to drag the stand with the heavy tub of water. Over time my wheels started falling off and I had to keep attaching it back. Best if used near the shower/basin/bath so the tube can reach without dragging the stand. Hope this helps u decide.

Get an answer from our members and Love N Care representatives