Love N Care Capella - Compact

Love N Care Capella - Compact

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bhavit Kansagara

Bhavit KansagaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram

We have been happy with our pram purchase for our little one. Good value for money. It has sturdy design and string body. Storage basket could have been better considering the size of the pram. It reclines with one hand push. Easy to store and take it out of car.

Joy

Joy

Lightweight and Easy!

We bought this pram three months ago for our newborn baby. It's so easy to push or control esp I'm kind of a petite mummy. The price is not too expensive and worthy to buy for this good quality as well. So far, we've been loving to use this anywhere!

Definitely Compact!

As I am having my third child and had a previous 3 wheel stroller, this time around I wanted something more compact and didn't take too much room in the boot of the car. I love how light it is and the full canopy as well as how easy it is to fold. I have yet to test drive it with bub in it as I am not due for a few more weeks but I can't wait!
Weight, canopy, folding mechanism

Sof

Sofasked

Hi
I'm going to buy this pram for my 2 years old son, I just want to know if you have found any problem using this pram and does the shopping basket easy to use?

LoveMcMahon
LoveMcMahon

Hi the shopping basket is a little on the small side and if carrying heavy items will drag it down and scrape the bag.

Get an answer from our members and Love N Care representatives