Love N Care Classic

Love N Care Classic

Tina M

Tina MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful cot

The recommended cot mattress (grotime) does not fit the cot well. The mattress slides in the cot, there is a 5cm gap in areas between cot and mattress. I called love n care HQ and they said oh you need room to tuck the blankets. Well once baby starts moving you don't use blankets anymore. The gap is dangerous. The cot is heavy and bulky. I wouldn't even sell this cot on Gumtree to someone else because it is that bad. I don't recommend it at all.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby Bounce for $400.00.

Sarah S35

Sarah S35Perth, WA

fabulous versatile cot

Great quality, easy to use, functional and also beautiful to look at - our love n care cot has been a great investment with our children. The drawer underneath is brilliant for storing nappies, clothes and linen. We loved the versatility of the 2 levels (baby and toddler) and the drop side to save your back.

JOB

mybubba

OK

Millasmum

Millasmum

We love this cot. It looks great and wears well. We also got the matching change table and both are very easy to put together and move around the nursery.
    We chose this cot because of its classic design and the ease in which we can lift and drop the side rail. This cot is very sturdy and comes in a range of colours. We chose the dark wood to match our other furniture and it looks great. Theis cot is not overpriced for the quality compared to other cots in the same price range that are just flimsy.
    The bottom drawer is hard to slide in and out.

kaparry

kaparry

OK

Maria_C

Maria_C

Perfect cot. It is safer than most as my other children have managed to climb out of other cheaper cots by age of 1 but my 2yr old is still enjoying this cot. It looks stylish, not too boxy looking. Love the fact that it comes with a drawer and converts to a toddler bed. It doesn't rock or bang against the wall the bub is a bit unsettled. I find it to be a safe cot even for those over active bubs. I have 2 family members purchase the same cot after seeing mine for their little bubs. Great quality for money cot.
    Sturdy, strong and solid cot. Convenient large drawer for sheets and quilts. Looks great. 2 position height and converts to toddler bed.

Terese

Terese

Good

Meshell

Meshell

Great - Ideal cot - has everything you could possibly need plus it turns into a junior bed and sofa. Would highly recommend this to any one looking to purchase a cot.
    I bought this cot because it was so easy to move the side up and down without too much effort plus it's quiet and won't wake the baby. The draw underneath is handy for storing sheets and rugs etc.
    My husband and I had a slightly annoying time putting it together because a few of the bolts were bent out of shape, but other then that nothing. Suggestion for manufacturer would be to check the bolts and maybe include lockable wheels - only thing missing.