Love N Care Complete BP F250

Love N Care Complete BP F250

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love N Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst wheels and quality

Just like other reviews, this bassist makes a loud screeching noise when wheeling it because the wheels are cheap plastic. For $250 it was such a waste and I wish I didn’t get caught up in the moment and lured in by the salesman

Purchased in February 2020 for $250.00.

Worst bassanet Ever!!!!

Brought this rubbish bassanet a few months ago now.
I just wanted to tell everyone how dangerous this product is.
The wood started to bends in the basanet as it is really cheap and flimsy
Then the whole thing stared to brake apart.
Really angry as I cant take it back as I got it as a gift.

Dangerous bassinet

Terrible manufacturing

I've just purchased this product and put it together only to find the hood is faulty it has been made incorrectly and to have this problem fixed I would have to pack the whole thing up and return it to the store and wait for a replacement which I don't have the time for. Although I can use it without the hood I'm extremely annoyed and the quality of this after paying $180

Bassinets / Cradles