Love N Care Complete BP F250

Love N Care Complete BP F250

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love N Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

demoras
demorasAU

anniemc
anniemcAdelaide

Glad I purchased!

I was originally going to put my baby straight into a cot from birth, but decided I would want her much closer to me at night, and also felt she wouldn't feel secure in such a large cot. This bassinet was fairly cheap in comparison to some others and I believe it was worth the money. I could move it around easily if needed and could take it with me if I was going to be at other people's houses when she needed a sleep. I never put the hood on and didn't use the bedding that came with it (don't think it meets the sids guidelines?) so that was an unnecessary addition. She was in it until she was 4 months old and I will definitely be using it again for the next baby!
Attractive, fairly cheap

Ninna
NinnaNSW, 2194

Good

Overall would recommend this bassinet to anyone, I had no problems with it. It was a great buy and will use it for the next baby. It is easy to store away and clean.
The bassinet includes removable toys, mosquito net, and removable basket which is great when visitors come over to see the bub you dont have to take them into the room as the basket can be removed from the stand. Reasonable price and very easy to clean.
The mattress is a little thin but I folded a blanket and put it under the mattress for more comfort. Was no big deal as all mattresses are thin when it comes to a bassinet.

echo5
echo5

Good

This is a lovely basic bassinette which is light, portable and has a handy storage basket underneath. The mattress did seem a bit thin, we would often put a soft blanket under the sheet to make it more comfortable for our baby (which is likely not recommended for SIDS purposes). The canopy is excellent but could be made of less see-through material in order to make it darker for the baby during the day. It would be ideal if the bassinette could be safely tilted upwards at the head end for reflux babies. A great product for the price, I would highly recommend.
Very portable, easy to clean
Thin mattress

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Love N Care Complete BP F250 compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

Cinful
CinfulAU

Good

I was given this basinette, but would not hesitate to recomend it. The only bad point was the matress that had a dent from the head every few days - I'm not sure if this happens with all basinette matresses though....
This basinette was easy to move around on the wheels. It has detachable toys which were handy. The covers can be easily removed and cleaned.
I found the foam matress was very thin and needed to be flipped every few days because it got a big dent from bub's head. You need to be careful when buying extra sheets for this matress, as not all sheets fit it.