Love N Care Complete BP F250

Love N Care Complete BP F250

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love N Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great space saver for first 4 months.

This is very useful for baby's first 4months until they can sit up by themselves.
I was using this in the kitchen, bed room or when we visit friends or holidays.
I can't imagine how babies can fall off from this like other reviews when they canot sit up or roll by themselves.
This has very secure bottoms to attach bassinet and the stand.
The bottoms were very strong and stiff so I needed to ask my husband to take them off.

I liked this product very much.
Handy

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Great item

I love our bassinette. I was able to put it together by myself without my hasbands help. Its also just grogeous to put bub in. It comes with a matress protector, mosquito net, blanket , pillow and toys as a set and fits nicely into any nursery theme. for us, it even fit well into our room.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Baby is very comfortable and loves to sleep in her bassinet. It's worthwhile to invest in a bassinet so baby can sleep in your room when feeding in the middle of the night. It's also much smaller than a cot so baby feels snug and safe, however bubs is 4 months now and still has heaps of room. Whenever bubs stirs in the middle of the night I just zoom the wheels across the floor and this is enough to put bubs right back to sleep.
Light and on wheels so easily transportable from room to room. Frame constructed of metal and not plastic like other cheaper brands. Gender neutral colours.
Can't detach the fabric on the hood for washing. High so you need to get right out of your own bed to reach baby in the middle of the night.

frankeller
frankeller

I brought this bassinet for my daughter so that she can be close to me and sleep in my bedroom. It was one of the best things I have purchased so far and would recommend to any parent.
Great price, easy to take from room to room and comes in a great range of colours and designs. The tray under neath is handy to place toys etc inside. For summer months you can use the net that goes over the top to block insects from harming your baby.
Can't take off the linen to wash unless you take the whole thing apart.

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Love N Care Complete BP F250 compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

mumtoone
mumtooneAU

Was really happy with this product. It was easy to move around the house. We even took just the bassinette away with us. Folds down fairly compact when finished using. Baby always looked safe and happy.
Great that it comes complete. Easy to move. One of the cheaper ones we found.
Hard to take apart when you need to wash the bassinette liner.

GeorgiaNina
GeorgiaNina

I got home for hospital thinking I was going to put my newborn in her cot, but I just couldn't do it, I was constantly worried if she was ok being in a seperate room. I made my husband go out and get a bassinet and he came home with this one. Its great, gives me peace of mind knowing baby is just beside me at night. Easy to move around with the wheels, its great to take out with you, I take it with me when I go visiting so baby can sleep in it. Very practical and inexpensive bassinet!
Resonably priced and comes with all the extras
Mattress is just made of foam so it needs to be flipped constanly otherwise it gets dents in it

Jordengel
Jordengel

An attractive and cost effective piece of furniture. It looked wonderful in our bedroom, and was great for my peace of mind. Our daughter slept in it for just over 3 months, and then decided she wanted to sleep in the cot. I look forward to using this again!
Very easy to move from room to room if you want to keep an eye on baby.
Storage basket underneath is great for changes of linen, clothes, nappies etc
Mosquito net is a brilliant addition.
Attractive linen and soft mattress.
Only problem I had was that the cream colour of mine did not block any light. I always had a separate dark piece of fabric covering the hood to help darken the bassinette.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
BernieH
BernieHQld, 4817

I bought this product in a really pretty green and just love it. It is really sturdy and easy to put together. The mattress is good quality also. It has a large basket underneath that stores blankets or whatever you need. I took this away with us for a weekend rather than taking a heavy portacot and my daughter slept really well. This is just a great buy and I loved it, my daughter slept in it until she was three months old.
Well priced, comes in a range of colours, wheels make it easy to move, sturdy, large basket underneath to store blankets etc. Retractable hood with removeable toys.
None, this is a great product.