2Love N Care Elite

0%2 · 100%

HardWorkingMum
HardWorkingMumMcKellar 2617, ACT7 posts

Not worth the money!

The chair is somewhat comfortable to sit in but when it moves, it makes awful clunking and squeaking noises. Trying to rock a baby to sleep with all the noise is ridiculous and irritating! I have received two replacements which were no better. The store I purchased from was difficult to deal to get a replacement and have since closed down so I'm stuck with a chair I hate that coat me hundreds of dollars.

Ian and Andrea
Ian and Andrea

The loudest glider ever

Bought this for my wife when our first child was due, have since had it swapped by the company 4 times.... They cannot find a single well made one in Australia. Nothing lines up well, chair squeaks no matter what you do and how you work on it. Even the local distributor can't fix it. Eventually returned it 8 months after purchase and months of back and forth with the company. Avoid at all costs.
Good in principle, comfortable and easy to clean
Complete need for you and the baby to be deaf to use it.