Love N Care Futura

Love N Care Futura

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A good chair on the cheaper side

A stable chair (no wheels),easy assembly, but over the shoulder harness straps are useless, there are no anchoring holes they just sit over the back of the chair, my great nephew is 9 months old, they don't support him, but the straps around the waist are good support, a good chair for only feed time.
Stabile, inexpensive
over the shoulder harness straps are useless

Excellent highchair!

I didn't want to pay too much for a highchair and I found the Love n Care Futura to be perfect. Super easy to clean with removable tray (essential with messy babies!) and clips that don't pinch your fingers - something that I have found with other cheaper highchairs. Very stable and doesn't have crevices where bits of food can be lost. Overall I think it's the perfect highchair!
inexpensive, easy to clean, stable

Good

I looked around for high chairs both online and at the stores locally. In the end I decided on a chair that can be away from the table everyone else is eating at because my son enjoys pulling plates etc off the table. This is a very sturdy high chair for under $100. I couldn't understand the price difference as some were over $300 and didn't look very different. Apparently (according to a salesperson) your paying for popular brand names. Anyway, I love this chair and so does my baby. It has three positions for the table to slide to which means it will still accommodate him as he grows. Well worth the price.
Simple to assemble
Easy to keep clean
Folds away
Large removable table
Secure and safe with safety harness
Unbeatable price
At the moment my little 7 month old sometimes ends up slouched to the side

Good

This is a good chair. I bought it because Choice rated it very highly in 2008 (I think it was their 2008 survey) and it has a nice, retro look about it with clean lines. It is easy to get my son in and out of this chair and, once in it, he happily sits for ages. The tray and seat are very easy to clean and the straps also wipe down easily. I would reccond this chair!
Easy to assemble and move around. Very easy to clean as the back and seat don't have thick creases and seams for food to get stuck in. My son seems very comfortable when sitting in it. I love the giraffe print!
Not height adjustable. The straps over the back of the chair frequently slip around and need to be re-positioned.