Love N Care Futura

Love N Care Futura

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lyn L

Lyn LSydney

A good chair on the cheaper side

A stable chair (no wheels),easy assembly, but over the shoulder harness straps are useless, there are no anchoring holes they just sit over the back of the chair, my great nephew is 9 months old, they don't support him, but the straps around the waist are good support, a good chair for only feed time.
Stabile, inexpensive
over the shoulder harness straps are useless

anniemc

anniemcAdelaide

Excellent highchair!

I didn't want to pay too much for a highchair and I found the Love n Care Futura to be perfect. Super easy to clean with removable tray (essential with messy babies!) and clips that don't pinch your fingers - something that I have found with other cheaper highchairs. Very stable and doesn't have crevices where bits of food can be lost. Overall I think it's the perfect highchair!
inexpensive, easy to clean, stable

allnuttmichelle

allnuttmichelle

Good

jessicayork

jessicayork

Good

This is a good chair. I bought it because Choice rated it very highly in 2008 (I think it was their 2008 survey) and it has a nice, retro look about it with clean lines. It is easy to get my son in and out of this chair and, once in it, he happily sits for ages. The tray and seat are very easy to clean and the straps also wipe down easily. I would reccond this chair!
Easy to assemble and move around. Very easy to clean as the back and seat don't have thick creases and seams for food to get stuck in. My son seems very comfortable when sitting in it. I love the giraffe print!
Not height adjustable. The straps over the back of the chair frequently slip around and need to be re-positioned.