Love N Care Sleigh

Love N Care Sleigh

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kyliePink, Ohio

Beautiful sley cot

I bought a package for my daughter which was the sley cot with drawers underneath and so solidly made it was a non toxic cot so if the baby put its mouth on it It was safe and didn't hurt her. I got the matching changeable to go with it with drawers in it to and shelves. Overall a beautiful product will recommend.

We purchased the cot and matching change table as a package in the dark oak colour from Baby Bounce. Ours was in great condition, no scratches or marks as mentioned by others. The design looks rather fancy without breaking the bank. Wasn't that difficult to assemble and came with all the parts. My only negative comment is the drawer would be better with a top on it so you can't see what's in it and to protect it from dust when set up in the bassinet setting.

Very Disappointed

Like many others we wanted to purchase the Boori set but we're told it would take 20 weeks to arrive whereas the Love n Care would only take 12 weeks. 16 week's later set arrived, so scratched, dented and damaged we demanded a new set. Baby born no nursery furniture! Another 6 week's waiting with no contact from supplier, me constantly ringing them to be told shipment held up, container over east etc etc! Terrible customer service. New set finally arrives, just as scratched but now the chest is flat packed and flimsy and terrible quality. Will never buy nor recommend Love n Care again. Very dissatisfied!!

Badly made, scratched,dented, drawers don't run smoothly, discolored

Nat20

Nat20Brisbane

Good value for price

03nell

03nellAU

Don't waste your time or money!

Loved the design so much but was disappointed when opening the package to find no instructions, a missing side rail & shocking workmanship! The cot was covered in cracks & dents with a very shoddy paint job. After complaining, another,even worse, cot was sent to us! We have them both in boxes in the hallway 6 weeks later. Don't waste your time or cash! We ended up going with the Boori Sleigh which is just immaculate!

Kathg244

Kathg244AU

Great cot! Love the size and design.

We loved the Boori sleigh design, but were not willing to pay so much for it. This was great alternative in price, and does not compromise quality. The English oak is beautiful. The cot did come with a few scratches, but did not affect the overall look of the cot. Love the adjustable 3-in-1design. Plan to use it as baby grows.
Great design at much less price than other brands. Great size. Easy to assemble by my husband and grandfather. Sturdy materials. Draw good size. Sliding side easy to shift. Makes a little noise and clicks in place, can wake up baby.
Draw is a little stiff to move, even when empty. Would be handy if spare parts for the 3-in-1 fit in draw underneath.

Very Disappointing

Very disappointing two times round... will not purchase Love and Care Cots again. Expecially when it's a special time in your life.
I do like the style, which means nothing now.
Recently ordered the Sleigh cot when it was finally available opened to find bad workmanship and cracks all over the cot, returned the items to wait for a new one only to find the next one in even worse condition. it has such a big crack on the rail it would cut my hand if I rubbed my against it let alone my new baby.

Paul_is_right

Paul_is_rightAU

Like other people have said, we also wanted the Boori cot, but they were very expensive. I spent hours searching for the right cot and the Love n Care seems to be the best for the price range and quality. We ended up buying off Ebay with the orthopedic mattress for $450. Brand new they are over $1,000 once you buy a good mattress, so if you can get a good one like us second hand than I recommend it.
It is a strong cot, easy to assemble (took about 20 minutes), the drop down side is smooth doesn't grind or stick, the clothes draw is very convenient and overall it has a good appearance.
The white finish seems to be getting alot of criticism for it's poor quality, but I can't fault the wood finishes.

I brought this bed because i liked the look of it because originally i wanted the boori but it was to expensive & this bed looked almost the same.
my 2nd is using this bed and it still looks like new. I have not had any problems with this bed. I would recommend it to anyone.
safe cot, good size draw for storing all the babys bed linen. have had the cot for 4 1/2 years with no problems. apart from bit marks on the rails the bed is in excellent condition

Terrible

we will never buy there products again... is does seem quite sturdy but im not willing to try - who knows what could happen!! it really does look apauling. stillw waiting for love n care to contact me

the workmanship was terrible paint chipping off lumps of paint every where!! - lack of communication love n care very unwilling will never buys again!!!!

skinnybird