Love N Care Techno

Love N Care Techno (page 2 of 3)

Shazzleberry

ShazzleberryJindabyne

Very happy with this chair

Anna5954

Anna5954AU

Really happy with this high chair

I love how versatile this chair is with the 3 recline positions and the adjustable height. We can sit bub at the dining table, the kitchen bench, or next to the couch with us. It's really comfortable for him with the soft infant insert. I love the four castor wheels (the two back ones have brakes) which makes it a breeze to drag around. The two removable trays also makes for an easy clean up.
    Very versatile
    The tray, while adjustable, does not come in close enough or low enough yet for my 5 month old

Neen

NeenVictoria

Great home chair

Love how easy it s to adjust and also how can adjust high and chair tilt. Straps are loose as dd is on the tiny side. Friends has the same chair and also loves it. Would be nice to get covers for this chair as well. was a pain to assemble.
    Chair tilt, seat height
    Wheels stick! Tray doesn't adjust easily, pain to assemble.

Great chair!

I bought this because of it was the highest chair in the store! It also adjust to couch height if your sitting in the lounge room. I wish the tray will move in towards the baby as I am putting a pIllow behind my 6 mths old so food falls on the tray and not her lap. Two trays is great! All in all a great seat for the price.. Very happy with it!
    The adjustable height
    Tray only sits in one spot would be better if it moved towards your baby as it grew

AL2011

AL2011AU

Have I Missed Something?

seazoo

seazooNSW, 2528

Would recommend to everyone!

twinkleviolet

twinklevioletAU

Brilliant!

This highchair is amazing. It has height adjustment and recline adjustment. Its easy to keep clean and can be disassembled for a major cleanup. I usually just wipe clean with a Dettol wipe. Daughter seems to be quite comfortable. Also the tray has a double layer with easy storage behind the chair.
    Best bit is how easy it is to keep clean.
    Straps could be designed to fit more firmly. My child is slim, but at its tightest its still loose for my 20 mth old. Also tray could be closer to her.

Cez2010

Cez2010Canberra

Very Hard to clean don't waste your money

is extremly hard to clean, i have to pull it apart completely to clean it,
    and who has time to hand wash!! i put mine on the gentle cycle and the cuchion inside has folded up, and stared to disintergate, the stiching has come undone and i had to buy a grubby bubby cover to replace it as there is barelay any cushion left. the table is hard to click in with ons sidev working first then trying to get the other in with out the other side comming out and for some reason it will only go into one slot.

If it was't such a pain in the butt to clean the high would be pretty good
    as in theory it does every thing you need
    The heigh adjustable
    Very hard to clean insert is poor qulity

Kat
    Kat
    smvbgb

smvbgbVIC, 3224

Good quality and practical

EmeraldWolf

EmeraldWolfQLD, 4300

Fantastic chair!

This chair is comfortable, easy to wheel around and operate, and great for young and old children. I love that the tray can be taken off from handles at the sides, as well as at the front. The fabric seems durable and is relatively easy to clean. I found this highchair was well worth the money.
    Reliable, Comfortable, Easy to Operate.
    On the more expensive side.

SunriseBaby

SunriseBabyAU

Quite Happy with the purchase.

Love the features that comes with this high chair and absolutely love the color I chose (Brindle).

Some people would complain about how hard it is to clean the highchair. I would just simply vacuum all the crumps once a week and just give a quick wipe on the spot if there are any food residuals. Also my husband didn't find it hard at all to assemble it and haven't had any problems with the seat belt so far. (when I tried the seat belt on the Portebebe high chair in the store, it was very stiff!)

Overall we are really enjoying this high chair at the moment.
    Full of features and great design and color (Brindle)
    Not cheap

Good highchair but poor quality after 15 months

shedt

shedtAU

Pretty good.

Techno highchair by lovencare is a durable and safe highchair. It offers at lease 6 different heights that you can set it at. It comes with two tables which can be easily taken off and cleaned.
    The highest hieght setting fits easily at a table. Easy to clean.
    Hard to understand manual to set it up.

Belsbelly

BelsbellyAU

totaltobie

totaltobie

Good

Great chair other than the problems with clicking the tray into place. The various adjustments you can do with the chair are very handy to have in a high chair.
    My baby gets her food everywhere and thankfully this chair is very easy to keep clean. The tray is removable which is a bonus. This chair is good for young babies as you can lay the chair right back. You can remove the tray and fold the arms up to then slide the chair to your dining table. The chair can be adjusted up or down so that you have your child at a comfortable height for when feeding.
    I have problems when clicking the tray into place. It never seems to click right in and then moves which can be very annoying. You have to give it a good yank to make sure its in place.

Katie84

Katie84AU

tinkabelle000

tinkabelle000

Overall I think this is a fantastic highchair. My bub has given it a thrashing and I'm sure it will last the distance for number 2 as well.
    Easy to clean and the reclining seat is great for when they are smaller. The adjustable height is great, we can feed bub at the dining table, breakfast bar, outdoor table or the couch and have her at a height to suit. The storage basket underneath is great for bibs and wipes. I purchased mine in a grey swirl colour, and love that its not a garish horrible colour like most other highchairs I looked at!

Nicney

NicneyAU

Good

It is a great chair and I would buy it again. I love that it can go up to our breakfast bar, at dining table height or next to the sofa. My baby seems happy and comfortable in it. We store bibs and wipes in the basket under it. I don't know what the retail price is, but I bought mine second hand online very cheaply - there are a few around so get a bargain!
    There are many features on this highchair - adjustable height, storage, removable cover, 5 point harness.
    I can't seem to get some of the food stains off the harness straps.

Hur80

Hur80

Overall i havent had any problems with the high chair and i have been using it for 2.5 months now. My daughter sits comfortably, its easy to use and clean and i am happy with the product.
    Like like all the features, its easy to use and it looks gr8!
    I bought it home and it was faulty so i had to take it back to the shop i bought it from and they gave me another 1. The instruction manual does not have in it how you attach the chair to the frame. Lucky for me my husband is cluey and he knew how to attach it. Other than that nothing.

JS101