Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 2 of 7)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

jain

jainAU

These are expensive but my little one loves them and we have had bub in them since 3 days old and he sleeps like a dream.

I have bought only when on sale or 2nd hand.
Need more colours In the ranges and all the togs and names can be confusing.

Ad

Good but expensive and hard to resell

These swaddles are expensive considering they’re only used for a couple of months at most. You can use wraps instead although these swaddles are more convenient.
Problems come when it’s time to resell. Despite it being in really good condition, no one was interested in buying it second hand and the company aggressively defended the photos of their product. Don’t expect to get any money back after you’ve used it for a few months.

Kirrilly

KirrillyMaroubra

Time Saver!

These are so practical and easy to use. My 3 kids loved them, so did I. No having to worry about swaddles coming undone, or having to unswaddle to change a nappy at sleep times - you simply unzip the bottom zip and pull their legs out. My kids have been asleep and I've managed to change their nappy.
They can move their hands to suck on them.
You can then put them in a sleeping bag if it's cooler weather too.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Jess

JessMelbourne

Couldn't have been without it

Birdy

Birdy

Best there is

I have used these since bub was born and is now 5 months they are the best on the market. I wouldn't bother with anything else. They encourage longer sleep and are great quality so will last a few babies. The zip is so easy even dads can use these.

hipstermumma

hipstermummaSydney, NSW

Best Swaddle in The World!

We used these swaddles on all our babies, and latest from one bub too the next even when they sucked the hands over the top. Wraps bub up nice and secure, perfect for hot summer days with just a singlet underneath and nappy. My go to gift for every new mum!

Melmania

MelmaniaAU

Deserves a standing ovation!

These swaddles didn’t exist 12 years ago when I had my first son. Most recently I have enjoyed using them for my second son as they were a vital part of his sleep routine. The fabric is so soft and the design kept my baby boy feeling warm and secure. Very good quality and easy to launder.

Em.

Em.Moruya

Amazing!

Love to dream always have the best quality, not matter what product you buy, you can always count all the best quality!
I used only love to dream all through my sons first year and he was always so comfortable and slept amazing! Love the products so much and would buy them again!

MnM

MnMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Swaddle Ever!

Have used these swaddles since birth and we love them. He wears them when he’s a bit grumpy around nap time and he settles down, when he’s hungry he can still reach his hands to suck on while we make his bottle and it just gives him freedom of movement while swaddled!

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

Amazing! Best invention

I could not have survived without these they are AMAZING! My little one could wriggle her way out of a traditional swaddle but these gave her the snugness to have a peaceful nights sleep without getting free. Highly recommended, they are my go to gift for baby showers and each mum I gifted to has fallen in love with them as much as I did

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Great product - a must for all bubbas.

i honestly Cant fault it, so easy to put on - change nappy - babies know as soon as suits on its sleep time - 2 great sleepers and I'm sure its cos of these swaddles. Wash well, don't stain and can clip them in the car - great product !

Alannah

AlannahMelbourne

Perfect for transitioning to rolling

My baby loved being tightly swaddled with muslin wraps up til 4 months. Once he started taking an interest in chewing his hands (but still not rolling), I tried muslin wraps, and 3 other brands/types of zipply/velcro swaddles. The love to dream was the only one that worked. I bought the 50/50 ones with the zippy sleeves that will hopefully allow him to transition to completely sleeveless once he rolls.

Caroline

Carolinesydney

LOVE these swaddles

These make bedtime for bubs SO much easier
Easy to put on
Nice enough material for the babies to suck on if they want to
Nice positioning so their hips have enough room and their arms are comforted but not trapped
SOOOO good! We had to have quite a few of them on rotation.

Becsta80

Becsta80South East Queensland, QLD

These are a life safer!

KateK

KateKHobart

Love these swaddles!

Our baby slept thought the night (10hrs+) from 6 weeks in. As soon as I zip her into her little swaddle she sucks her hands and falls straight to sleep.
The few times we’ve been on the go (or it’s been in the wash) it has taken me over an hour to get her to sleep.

Sophia H

Sophia HMelbourne

Helped our baby sleep

We started using this with day naps and then eventually night times and sleeping got better and better until we unswaddled completely. The quality of the fabric is fantastic and the two way zipper is great for infant night time nappy changes. These can be expensive to buy but are definitely worth the money.

Stacy cheng

Stacy chengPerth

My daughter loves it

My daughter started to use this from 4weeks. She completely love this swaddle ! Every night before go to the long sleep I just need to put it on and she knows it’s bed time. She sleeps all night through from 6 weeks . Thanks for love to dream save my sleep!!

st3r

st3rSydney, NSW

Such an easy way to swaddle

Used this for my second child and it was such a breeze compared to the normal wraps i used to swaddle my first child. Easy to machjne wash. Lasted and wore well after daily use. Bub seemed to like it. Fuss free solution definately recommended for parents with little ones

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I has this for my first baby

These are a saviour for sleep. My son is such a better sleeper than my daughter ever was and I believe that this sleep suit has a lot to do with it.
He was forever getting out of muslin swaddles and hated the zip cocoons.
My son is a baby whom soothes by sucking his hands but also has a big startle reflex- enter the love to dream swaddle! As a bonus I think he looks super cute in it too

Samantha J

Samantha JAU

My son wouldn't sleep without it!

So much better than conventional swaddles that restrict the arms, the Love to Dream swaddles let my son suck on his hands for comfort but he was still all wrapped up and felt secure. They are so easy to use with the zips so no more wrapping. My son stayed in his LTD swaddles until he was 16 months old. Can't speak highly enough of these!

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle

Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions