Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love to Dream? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Birdy
Birdy

Best there is

I have used these since bub was born and is now 5 months they are the best on the market. I wouldn't bother with anything else. They encourage longer sleep and are great quality so will last a few babies. The zip is so easy even dads can use these.

hipstermumma
hipstermummaSydney, NSW

Best Swaddle in The World!

We used these swaddles on all our babies, and latest from one bub too the next even when they sucked the hands over the top. Wraps bub up nice and secure, perfect for hot summer days with just a singlet underneath and nappy. My go to gift for every new mum!

Melmania
MelmaniaAU

Deserves a standing ovation!

These swaddles didn’t exist 12 years ago when I had my first son. Most recently I have enjoyed using them for my second son as they were a vital part of his sleep routine. The fabric is so soft and the design kept my baby boy feeling warm and secure. Very good quality and easy to launder.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Em.
Em.Moruya

Amazing!

Love to dream always have the best quality, not matter what product you buy, you can always count all the best quality!
I used only love to dream all through my sons first year and he was always so comfortable and slept amazing! Love the products so much and would buy them again!

MnM
MnMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Swaddle Ever!

Have used these swaddles since birth and we love them. He wears them when he’s a bit grumpy around nap time and he settles down, when he’s hungry he can still reach his hands to suck on while we make his bottle and it just gives him freedom of movement while swaddled!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Bindi
BindiIllawarra, NSW

Amazing! Best invention

I could not have survived without these they are AMAZING! My little one could wriggle her way out of a traditional swaddle but these gave her the snugness to have a peaceful nights sleep without getting free. Highly recommended, they are my go to gift for baby showers and each mum I gifted to has fallen in love with them as much as I did

Laura
LauraMelbourne

Great product - a must for all bubbas.

i honestly Cant fault it, so easy to put on - change nappy - babies know as soon as suits on its sleep time - 2 great sleepers and I'm sure its cos of these swaddles. Wash well, don't stain and can clip them in the car - great product !

Alannah
AlannahMelbourne

Perfect for transitioning to rolling

My baby loved being tightly swaddled with muslin wraps up til 4 months. Once he started taking an interest in chewing his hands (but still not rolling), I tried muslin wraps, and 3 other brands/types of zipply/velcro swaddles. The love to dream was the only one that worked. I bought the 50/50 ones with the zippy sleeves that will hopefully allow him to transition to completely sleeveless once he rolls.

Caroline
Carolinesydney

LOVE these swaddles

These make bedtime for bubs SO much easier
Easy to put on
Nice enough material for the babies to suck on if they want to
Nice positioning so their hips have enough room and their arms are comforted but not trapped
SOOOO good! We had to have quite a few of them on rotation.

Becsta80
Becsta80South East Queensland, QLD

These are a life safer!

KateK
KateKHobart

Love these swaddles!

Our baby slept thought the night (10hrs+) from 6 weeks in. As soon as I zip her into her little swaddle she sucks her hands and falls straight to sleep.
The few times we’ve been on the go (or it’s been in the wash) it has taken me over an hour to get her to sleep.

Sophia H
Sophia HMelbourne

Helped our baby sleep

We started using this with day naps and then eventually night times and sleeping got better and better until we unswaddled completely. The quality of the fabric is fantastic and the two way zipper is great for infant night time nappy changes. These can be expensive to buy but are definitely worth the money.

Stacy cheng
Stacy chengPerth

My daughter loves it

My daughter started to use this from 4weeks. She completely love this swaddle ! Every night before go to the long sleep I just need to put it on and she knows it’s bed time. She sleeps all night through from 6 weeks . Thanks for love to dream save my sleep!!

st3r
st3rSydney, NSW

Such an easy way to swaddle

Used this for my second child and it was such a breeze compared to the normal wraps i used to swaddle my first child. Easy to machjne wash. Lasted and wore well after daily use. Bub seemed to like it. Fuss free solution definately recommended for parents with little ones

Dom20
Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I has this for my first baby

These are a saviour for sleep. My son is such a better sleeper than my daughter ever was and I believe that this sleep suit has a lot to do with it.
He was forever getting out of muslin swaddles and hated the zip cocoons.
My son is a baby whom soothes by sucking his hands but also has a big startle reflex- enter the love to dream swaddle! As a bonus I think he looks super cute in it too

Samantha J
Samantha JAU

My son wouldn't sleep without it!

So much better than conventional swaddles that restrict the arms, the Love to Dream swaddles let my son suck on his hands for comfort but he was still all wrapped up and felt secure. They are so easy to use with the zips so no more wrapping. My son stayed in his LTD swaddles until he was 16 months old. Can't speak highly enough of these!

Jessica

Bst thing I have ever bough for my baby!!!

I can say it was the solution for our sleepless nights.
Easy to put on and wash. Easy for midnight nappy changes.Love the material so soft.
My baby loves it. Sleeps through the night. Best product ever.
My baby wears it every night and it is magic off he goes to sleep.Highly recommended.

Jasmine F
Jasmine F

this is great for Houdini babies!!

love these swaddles...so quick and easy to use..perfect for babies who always come out of their swaddles. The sleeves do get a bit manly due to baby always chewing on it though. There's a double zip so you can change their nappy without taking the whole thing off. I would recommend this as an alternative to normal wraps and blankets.

mgracel
mgracelGold Coast

Honestly the BEST baby item ever - have already gotten friends to purchase it!

Laura V
Laura VNew South Wales

Best thing I bought for our firstborn.

By far the best thing. Its been a lifesaver.
They were a little expensive so I just waited for the sales. Bub always had her hands in front of her face in utero and midwife said that she will fimd comfort in having her hands up. I was hopeless at wrapping her in a muslin and also it woke her up after spending so long trying to get her down. These give them just enough room to move without startling themselves. Great warm ones for middle winter and cool bamboo breathable ones for summer. Babies suck the hands on them and they go all gross but come out easy with nappy san. Very durable. Very good easy quiet 2way zip for mid night nappy changed. Little flap to check nappy situation. I just love them.

MustangShelby
MustangShelbyQLD, 4509

Love to dream swaddles!

Wow wish these amazing swaddles were around for my first born! No more baby startling herself so scratching her face. The love to dream original swaddle is so easy to use, washes up lovely and soft and one of my highly washed and used items for my little miss. I have just purchased some in next size up

Shay
ShayWestern Australia

Best baby purchase.

My LTD was a live saver! Both my boys LOVED being swaddled. I loved the stretchy soft material. Was super easy to just zip it up at bedtime and know my boys were secure, warm and safe. No stress about blankets and wraps! I would highly recommend to all first time mummas.

MSR
MSRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love to Dream saved my sleep!

We couldn't SLEEP without it

When it came to bedtime we wanted to make sure our baby and us got a great nights sleep. We tried a lot if different swaddles/wraps and nothing could compare to Love to Dream Swaddles. The were perfect, our baby sleep straight trough with one of these ones. Definitely a great buy.

Steph E
Steph EBroadford VIC

Best swaddles in my opinion!

My baby boy loved these swaddles! Having the arms up style is great as he liked to suck on his hands for comfort. The two way zip made night time nappy changes easy. It washes well and kept its shape. Would recommend this swaddle to anyone considering buying one for their bub!

Sarah W.
Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle
Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions