Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 3 of 7)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Laura V

Laura VNew South Wales

Best thing I bought for our firstborn.

By far the best thing. Its been a lifesaver.
They were a little expensive so I just waited for the sales. Bub always had her hands in front of her face in utero and midwife said that she will fimd comfort in having her hands up. I was hopeless at wrapping her in a muslin and also it woke her up after spending so long trying to get her down. These give them just enough room to move without startling themselves. Great warm ones for middle winter and cool bamboo breathable ones for summer. Babies suck the hands on them and they go all gross but come out easy with nappy san. Very durable. Very good easy quiet 2way zip for mid night nappy changed. Little flap to check nappy situation. I just love them.

MustangShelby

MustangShelbyQLD, 4509

Love to dream swaddles!

Wow wish these amazing swaddles were around for my first born! No more baby startling herself so scratching her face. The love to dream original swaddle is so easy to use, washes up lovely and soft and one of my highly washed and used items for my little miss. I have just purchased some in next size up

Shay

ShayWestern Australia

Best baby purchase.

My LTD was a live saver! Both my boys LOVED being swaddled. I loved the stretchy soft material. Was super easy to just zip it up at bedtime and know my boys were secure, warm and safe. No stress about blankets and wraps! I would highly recommend to all first time mummas.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

MSR

MSRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love to Dream saved my sleep!

Jessica

Jessica

We couldn't SLEEP without it

When it came to bedtime we wanted to make sure our baby and us got a great nights sleep. We tried a lot if different swaddles/wraps and nothing could compare to Love to Dream Swaddles. The were perfect, our baby sleep straight trough with one of these ones. Definitely a great buy.

Steph E

Steph EBroadford VIC

Best swaddles in my opinion!

My baby boy loved these swaddles! Having the arms up style is great as he liked to suck on his hands for comfort. The two way zip made night time nappy changes easy. It washes well and kept its shape. Would recommend this swaddle to anyone considering buying one for their bub!

hermi1

hermi1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Sleepy Nights for an arms up baby

From day 2 bubs did not like being swaddled with her arms down... we couldn't master the swaddling skills either. We were given a hand me down LoveToDream Swaddle Up and she slept for a few hours in it straight away and gosh just zipping her in made it easier. We found at first she was quite small for it so would still startle now she is larger and the swaddle is tighter it works a treat. We've now bought several so we have a spare including the winter version. We still have a Muslin cloth and blanket over the top tucked into the sides mattress to sort of hold her down but ok sure that will change as it gets warmer and she startles less.... 10 weeks in and wouldn't sleep without it. Ads to the bedtime ritual aswell which we like.

Great Product

Used this product for my baby .. Now my baby sleeps good and comfortably and if I know earlier about this I will buy this... and I recommend parents to use this product and get know how useful it is and... Good Cheers Kudos to who invent this ... !!

Lynley

LynleyMelbourne

The best invention ever

I have used these for all three of my children and we used them from newborn until they could roll ,, noevits great because they have the extra tog ratings fabrics and zip in and zip out arms .. my babies have always settled so well and sleep like a dream I wish they had them in adult sizes haha

Trigga

TriggaMelbourne

Simple and soft

Mum of 3. Used it for 2 of my 3 babies. If i knew what they were with my first i would have got one. My babies love to sleep with hands up. This swaddle gives the 'womb' feeling. Keeps small babies from scratching their face. Very soft stretchy material. Definitely worth the money. Would recommend for sure.

BiancandEve

BiancandEveAU

Can't live without!

This has been one of the best purchases I've made. It is an amazing design that has helped my baby sleep through the night! It's made of great quality, is affordable and accessible. I didn't hear about this till later but becoming a mum second time around I've already ordered one from birth! Absolute lifesaver!

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

In love with this!!

I just recently used it for my 2nd born. I bought size M for my 3months old. He totally loves it! He can sleep through the night. The fact that he can keep his arms up can make him safe soothing! I wish I knew this product sooner! Only cons as my son likes to suck his fists hence there's a discoloration around the wings area. My son is now 7 months and can roll over so I have upgraded to the sleeping bag.

Yvesi

YvesiMelbourne

Absolute dream!

I really love this product mainly because my baby loves it. It may be coincidental but I began using this when she was 3 weeks old. Since then she has been sleeping from 5-9 hours in a row. She sleeps longer each week. She's now 8 weeks. I also like the convenience of a zip up swaddle. It's so easy to change her nappy and put her back to sleep. And unlike cheaper zip swaddles, this one does not contribute to hip dysplasia.

LauraLou

LauraLou

Can't live without this

As the title says my partner and I love this product. My daughter sleeps so well in it and she can't break out of it because it's a zippy suit. Also great for nappy changes at night time that you don't have to completely take her out. I own three of these and even take one out to the shops of I'm shopping as I know my baby will sleep! Will be moving on to the 50/50 step up once my LO is able to roll. Expensive but so worth the money for us all to be able to sleep!

Dani

DaniGold coast

Can't live without it

Best thing ever I introduced to my 5 week year old. He now only wakes up once or sometimes never in the night!!! It helps him soothe by himself and great material especially the summer lite for hot tenpurtures! My baby had heat rash from other swaddles, Muslim wraps and now it's completely gone

Jess s

Jess sSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Helped my baby sleep amazingly, great design as it allows babies to have their arms up
Love the colours You can pick
Soft material

Has a double zip which is great for changing bub without unzipping the whole thing off which I liked

Cons
- quite expensive ( roughly $40)

Didn't help my baby sleep at all

We got this swaddle for my baby boy after reading all the positive reviews over the Internet. Before using it, my 3month old has been able to sleep at least 4 hours stretch during night in a grobag(proved really useful for us)

Because of the arms out style my boy didn't sleep well at all as his arms were way too close to his mouth and was able to suck his fingers which woke him up constantly.

He did not even sleep straight for 30 mins.

$40 was wasted.

Nic

Nic

Poor quality fabric for the price

While the arms up design is good, I would not have expected that after one week the swaddle would have pilling from a wriggly baby. I have some cheaper zip swaddles which have been used for well over a month which are in better condition. Disappointed given the price of these swaddles.

Liz

Liz

Saves my sanity !

I purchased one of these swaddles anticipating the arrival of our second child (and after sleepless grief I had with the first!) on way home from hospital I brought another! It's definitely a comfort for our new baby (2 weeks old) he cat naps and stirs a lot without it, sleeps a good 2.5-5hrs with it on ! it has been a saviour for my sanity. looking forward to trying stage two ! I've recommended this swaddle to my friends and family.

Not for a strong baby

I have a Houdini baby and at 2 months I was constantly having to try and secure his arms which were waking him up. I had a medium one if these from my previous baby who loved it. He is a big boy so I tried it. He loved his arms up but he has too much room, he could stretch the wrap easily and we were up every hour resettling. So not for a strong, large baby with big startle reflex.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle

Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

CategoryBaby Wraps