Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 7 of 10)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Bmum

Bmum

LOVE

I first tried this when bub was a newborn, but having no idea how to use it I'm sure i put it on wrong bub didn't like and I was sworn off. I didn't try it again until 4 months. Bub needed to be wrapped to sleep and could get out of all the other swaddles I had tried. LIFE SAVER is the term I used many times after buying one. Easy to put on (once I had actually seen the packaging) and can travel with it also. No more tiny little hands creeping out of the top. Bub could also still get her hands (inside the swaddle) to her mouth if she wanted to. Worked great for us.
Easy to put on, stretchy, cosy.

CGON

CGON

Great buy!

I was hesitant to buy this at first however after just a few days I noticed a difference in my baby's sleeping patterns when compared to muslin wraps swaddles. He sleeps comfortably and for longer when using this or the lite Swaddle Up.

He has outgrown 2 sizes and is now using his 3rd and final size.
my baby loves it, sleeps for longer, safe and easy to use
a little expensive.

theklf

theklfNewcastle

What I got Mum to buy on her way to meet her new grandson!

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Rose

RoseSydney

Loved it at first

Great purchase for a newborn but as they get stronger and their arms pull more it pulls against their neck and irritates it. My DD was left with red marks behind her neck where the LTD sits. It's obvious why this happens. The worst is when she cries and pulls even harder.
Great for newborns, don't need to worry about wraps
Rubs behind neck, must be real sore for the bub. Tight around the stomach. Expensive

Ris

RisTownsville

Life saver

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Meena's Mummy

Meena's MummyVictoria, Australia

use at the beginning, otherwise NO

I wrapped my baby from birth, she is 11weeks, 6.6kg. I bought the size Large (8.5 to11kg, just fit. It doesn't work for her, she tried very hard to suck her fist in her mouth which makes her super grumpy at night. She normally sleeps 7 hours straight at night, but when I used this last night she woke up 3 time... Because she gets tired of stretching. Plus I don't think it's good for baby's arm. We now go back to the traditional swaddle, she feels better. I suggest use this swaddle up product from birth, otherwise wait till baby can roll over then switch to sleeping bags.
soft material
small wings

Jak

JakGold Coast

Changing my original review

I reviewed this product a few weeks ago when we were having a lot of trouble getting our baby into the wings off version. I gave it a poor rating because we couldn't get her out of it!
But we've since had success. We just left it a couple more weeks when she was wanting to move more then slowly unzipped the wings. We also introduced a comforter at the same time. She now has both arms out. And I can now recommend this product again.
Can sleep with arms up, snug as a bug, comforting
Can be difficult to get your baby out of it

FiferLass

FiferLassPerth

Don't bother

Terrible. Doesn't stop the arms moving at all. My DD can still get her arms into her mouth meaning the swaddle just gets wet and she gets cold hands. Also, she knocks her dummy out of her mouth with it which makes her cry even more. Worst baby purchase I've made (and that's saying something!).
Colour, snug around tummy area, cosy.
Everything else.

Bmummy

BmummyPerth

Worked for us!

Casey Maguire

Casey MaguireCoolangatta

It works!

My baby has always been so hard to get to sleep. My partner and I have been going crazy without our sleep and I headed to Baby Barn Discounts in Tweed Heads and they recommended the Love to Swaddle Up. I've always been a little apprehensive about swaddles as the wrapping looks complicated and they look rather constrictive. Good thing about the Love to Swaddle Ups is that it is a simple zip up swaddle and my bub can have her arms up and close to her face and she sleeps like a dream now. I seriously would recommend this swaddle to all new mums who value their sleep and their baby's wellbeing.
"simple, effective, cheap, good quality"
"a little thin"

Kristen Marie

Kristen MarieAU

BEST $$$$$ SPENT ON BABY GOODS

These are amazing. I recommend them to everyone. Bub was sleeping like a trooper from the fist day was used them. Great for sneaky hands that wriggle out the top of swaddle blankets. This will be my staple baby shower gift from now on. Everyone should try these. Buy neutral colours because you get multipul use out of them!
Everything. 50/50 transition was great also
small size was still a little big for our tiny bubba.

Bethany_Latts

Bethany_LattsAU

A must have for all new parents!

Fantastic!

Shannon

ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love!

T's Mummy

Also, forgot to ask reviewer SolzJ: what is the name of the Max and Tilly sleeping bag? I can only see one on the website but it doesn't say whether it has bits that go over the hands?? Thanks

hevva01

hevva01Melbourne

fantastic

My baby can't sleep without being swaddled but won't sleep if wrapped too tight. The love to dream swaddles are perfect! She loves them! She can be swaddled but still be able to move her arms. You can also click baby into the car whilst wearing it as it has holes for the clicker. I love this product and so does my baby!
Great design, good price, easy to use, can put baby in the car whilst wearing it.

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle

Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions