Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Regular swaddling was better for sleep

Purchased in November 2018 for A$45.00.

Whats the point?

My baby can move around way too much in this, swaddles are meant to make babies feel snug and secure, but she wriggles so much in the love to dream and startles which wakes her up, so i have to say I just dont get the point- only advantage is my baby cant wriggle out of it and therefore i know she wont get cold.

Good but expensive and hard to resell

These swaddles are expensive considering they’re only used for a couple of months at most. You can use wraps instead although these swaddles are more convenient.
Problems come when it’s time to resell. Despite it being in really good condition, no one was interested in buying it second hand and the company aggressively defended the photos of their product. Don’t expect to get any money back after you’ve used it for a few months.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Not for a strong baby

I have a Houdini baby and at 2 months I was constantly having to try and secure his arms which were waking him up. I had a medium one if these from my previous baby who loved it. He is a big boy so I tried it. He loved his arms up but he has too much room, he could stretch the wrap easily and we were up every hour resettling. So not for a strong, large baby with big startle reflex.

Amy

AmySydney

Not good for strong reflex babies

Rose

RoseSydney

Loved it at first

Great purchase for a newborn but as they get stronger and their arms pull more it pulls against their neck and irritates it. My DD was left with red marks behind her neck where the LTD sits. It's obvious why this happens. The worst is when she cries and pulls even harder.
Great for newborns, don't need to worry about wraps
Rubs behind neck, must be real sore for the bub. Tight around the stomach. Expensive

Meena's Mummy

Meena's MummyVictoria, Australia

use at the beginning, otherwise NO

I wrapped my baby from birth, she is 11weeks, 6.6kg. I bought the size Large (8.5 to11kg, just fit. It doesn't work for her, she tried very hard to suck her fist in her mouth which makes her super grumpy at night. She normally sleeps 7 hours straight at night, but when I used this last night she woke up 3 time... Because she gets tired of stretching. Plus I don't think it's good for baby's arm. We now go back to the traditional swaddle, she feels better. I suggest use this swaddle up product from birth, otherwise wait till baby can roll over then switch to sleeping bags.
soft material
small wings

Better than nothing

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle

Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

CategoryBaby Wraps