Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

• Safety
Amber W.

Amber W.Sydney, NSW

Safe and Cozy for baby!

I was very reluctant to use a swaddle on my baby, but he realised how to get out of a normal wrap pretty early, so I had little choice. Love to dream was recommended by a relative & friend, so I thought why not as I didn't know any other brands. I was a little worried when I goes tried the swaddle, however baby loved it and slept very peacefully which was better than when wrapped. We now use it every night and he does not wake up or move around a lot during sleep. It is a bit pricey, but I definitely recommend this brand!

Purchased in February 2020 at Love To Dream for A$40.00.

Ease of Assembly
Safety
Jasmine F

Jasmine F

this is great for Houdini babies!!

love these swaddles...so quick and easy to use..perfect for babies who always come out of their swaddles. The sleeves do get a bit manly due to baby always chewing on it though. There's a double zip so you can change their nappy without taking the whole thing off. I would recommend this as an alternative to normal wraps and blankets.

Great Product

Used this product for my baby .. Now my baby sleeps good and comfortably and if I know earlier about this I will buy this... and I recommend parents to use this product and get know how useful it is and... Good Cheers Kudos to who invent this ... !!

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

chokoreto02

chokoreto02

Comparing it to ErgoCocoon Swaddle and Grobag Swaddle

Laurenjaing

LaurenjaingAU

Expensive, but worth it for a Houdini

My Bub is a Houdini. No matter how tightly or with what kind if wrap we swaddled him in, he ALWAYS got out! The Love to
Dream is perfect for this. He's sufficiently snug, wrapped up safely and can still use his hands to self soothe. He's not constantly wriggling and squirming to unwrap himself.
This is not a cheap swaddle though and the fabric around the top (the wings) wears and stains far too easily. Do yourself a favour and find one in decent condition second hand (if you can nab one!) on eBay. They're worth giving a go if your Bub doesn't have a strong startle reflex.
As soon as the zip closes, our Bub settles some of his fussing and seems much more content.

Xtina

XtinaWellington, New Zealand

Good but not snug enough

I was so excited when I bought this as I have tried amby swaddling system for my 10week old baby but they all ended up unravelling at night which is not safe or too many layers which could overheat my baby. But this is the first night I put this on my little girl and she is sleeping through the night! It has enough elasticity for her to move around and self soothe (which can be great for transition) but also quite snug to control the startle reflex. I am using the stage 2 product as I am planning to transition her already before she learns to roll over. I am not sure if the stage 1 is going ti be snug enough for newborns but i find this quite useful and serves its purpose efficiently.

theklf

theklfNewcastle

What I got Mum to buy on her way to meet her new grandson!

Fantastic!

T's Mummy
T's Mummy

Great for Houdinis!!!

We found this great for night sleeping, arms up are a favorite of our little one,it helps with her startle reflex although I use a blanket or light wrap ( depending on the weather) to cover her otherwise she startles or wiggles so much her legs shoot up in the air!
Easy to use,
Expensive

Baby Wraps

sangriamaria

sangriamariaQueensland, 4000

Fantastic! Baby sleeps much longer in these!

S_baby

S_babyAU

Get some extra sleep!

We love this swaddle. Our bub likes to put his arms up when he sleeps. We initially bought a swaddle that kept his arms down and he would cry and cry.
Swaddle kept bub from waking himself up with his arms. Its great that the swaddle still allows bub to suck his hands. I like that you can use this swaddle in the car seat as it has a slit for the seat belt. Clever.
Expensive. Retails at about $40.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle

Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

CategoryBaby Wraps