Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love to Dream? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Novella M.
Novella M.

An absolute game changer & life saver!

Purchased in February 2021 at Big W for $33.00.

Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these, absolutely an essential

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting for $35.00.

Other Baby Wraps

Love these sleeping bags!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Life/Sleep Saver!

Bought this an hr ago from baby bunting, for the first time my baby self soothed! She has had extreme colic crying with hrs of wrapping up then self unwrapping Then crying! She went to sleep in her bassinet, awake to sleep in 5mins! Amazing!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $44.00.

Perry R.
Perry R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't last 2 minutes

Bubs felt super uncomfortable and restricted in this, he didn't even stay down for a nap. It also made late night feeding awkward with the arms bent that way. I don't think it works for every baby especially if they are more active and want to change their arm positioning during sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Safety

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
FYS12
FYS12

Disappointed

Keely C.
Keely C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Only way to help bubs sleep

I’ve tried traditional swaddling and multiple brands of suits but the love to dream swaddle suits are the only outfit i can get bubs to sleep in if I want to transfer her to a bassinet without startling awake. Well made, breathable and comfortable. A total lifesaver

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Regular swaddling was better for sleep

Purchased in November 2018 for $45.00.

Gemma A.
Gemma A.

Sleep saver

I love my love to dream swaddles. My son hated being wrapped and a friend said to try these and he loved them. I would personally only buy on sale as they are very pricey.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $25.00.

Great swaddle

Used these for day naps and overnight and both babies love them! Easy to layer up underneath for warmth, just stretchy enough and seem comfortable for baby. Two way zip makes for easy nappy changes.

Purchased in August 2018 for $40.00.

Kirsty L
Kirsty LMelbourne

Perfect product for our babe

We used the Love to Dream Arms Up swaddles from when our little girl was approximately 3 days old to 4 months old. Having her arms up but secured allowed her freedom to suckle on her hands to self-settle (win!), plus reduced her startle reflex - which meant more sleep to mum & dad! High recommended.

Jojo
JojoMount Isa

Perfect!

My 10 week old started throwing his arms and legs around when going to sleep so he would always break loose of being swaddled. So, I purchased the Love to Dream swaddle and it’s now soooooooooo much easier to swaddle and change his nappy through the night. I don’t have to fight with a swaddle every night now. They are a bit expensive for a swaddle but they are definitely worth the money.

Whats the point?

My baby can move around way too much in this, swaddles are meant to make babies feel snug and secure, but she wriggles so much in the love to dream and startles which wakes her up, so i have to say I just dont get the point- only advantage is my baby cant wriggle out of it and therefore i know she wont get cold.

Fiona
FionaSydney

Perfect answer for Houdini baby!

My baby can get out of any wrap, except this! We tried so many different wraps and techniques!! Highly recommend for better baby sleeps! Can also use during the day. Definitely worth the money. I’d suggest buying a few in case of a vomit or nappy leak during the night.

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Every nap time

Now an essential part of our naptime routine for my 8 week old - he is so snug and happy when in the suit. I have two handmedowns which are about 6 years old and a little stretched out so I don't like to use them but my two new suits - one cotton and one bamboo - are brilliant and i want more!

Sarah W.
Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle
Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions