Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love to Dream? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Nic
Nic

Poor quality fabric for the price

While the arms up design is good, I would not have expected that after one week the swaddle would have pilling from a wriggly baby. I have some cheaper zip swaddles which have been used for well over a month which are in better condition. Disappointed given the price of these swaddles.

Liz
Liz

Saves my sanity !

I purchased one of these swaddles anticipating the arrival of our second child (and after sleepless grief I had with the first!) on way home from hospital I brought another! It's definitely a comfort for our new baby (2 weeks old) he cat naps and stirs a lot without it, sleeps a good 2.5-5hrs with it on ! it has been a saviour for my sanity. looking forward to trying stage two ! I've recommended this swaddle to my friends and family.

Kaltsy3388
Kaltsy3388Adelaide

Best thing ever

My girl refused to keep her arms in a swaddle. She would always find a way to get her arm out. I did lots of research and thought I woule give this one a go. Omg it was great. Her hands were kept covered and she couldnt scare herseld or scratch herself during the night. We were given an ergopouch (i think thays what it was called) and it didnt have the right arm room and very restricting as it was press studs on the arms.
The LTD was just fantastic for my newborn. I have given it to so many friends to use and they found it a life saver too.
Beat invention ever!!

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Eckey
EckeySydney

Love them - total sanity saver!

My babies loved to be swaddled and this was the perfect way to transfer them out of the traditional wraps without going cold turkey. I could see they felt secure and snuggled without being overly restrained. My little ones used these until about 10 months, along with a safety sleeper to stop them rolling over in them. I love that they can be used in a car seat, as they have a hole at the back and a double zipper at the front - handy for midnight nappy changes too. Couldn't have done without them - an absolute sanity saver!

Jesso
JessoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My lifesaver

My sister in law gave me my nephew's swaddles to use for my son and he loves them as he loves being swaddled this way.. he still sleeps in the winter warm one (which i ended up buying the bigger size) and his 7 months. It gives him room to move his hands without waking him.. we need too soon buy the 50/50 one!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jai
Jai

Love them!

kris
krisMelbourne

excellent product.

Love it! one of the best buys for our daughter. We did use this followed by the Love to Dream 50/50 till almost 8.5 months. My daughter looked comfortable and cosy in it. They do cost a bit( and never seen it at a sale) but definitely worth it. I would highly recommend it.

ErikaH
ErikaHAU

Too tight around legs and chest

I have two of these swaddles. The first is an older design (did not realise as I bought it second hand) and it really does not provide enough room for good hip development. The second was a new one and it looks like they changed the design to enable more hip room, but then we found the chest size to be so tight that the swaddle would twist around him during the night and it all bunched up under his neck. Our Bub was at the bottom end of the small size so I hate to imagine how awful this would be on him as he got a little bigger. Not good designs in my opinion. They are also made of quite thin stretchy cotton and are very expensive for what they are. I would not buy these again.

Napisan bleached it

Pretty much the first time we used it we needed to use napisan on it. It left big white patches. We only put it on for 15 minutes before putting in the washing machine. A product for babies should really be colorfast. Otherwise it helps him sleep. But watchout, our newborn can move around quite a lot by kicking with this product on.

Lu09
Lu09Melbourne

Fabulous swaddle

Couldn't live without it! Our bub sleeps so well in them every time. We have both the normal and the summer lite versions. He can easily get out of muslin wraps and loves to sleep with his arms up. Perfect solution for us! Just wish they were just a little bit cheaper.

Karma86
Karma86South Hedland, Western Australia

love these swaddles

I love these swaddles, bought 2 small second hand and 2 medium transitions new, my bub was 8pound, i started useing the swaddle at 2wks and he fit the smalls for about 2 months before moving up, i planned to transition him out but he still likes to be wrapped at 4.5months and isnt rolling from back to tummy confidently yet... I love the arms up style and my bub loves to suck on his wings to settle himself at night, they also make feed times and nappy changes a breeze with the two way zip and snuggly design.

I would say that they dont quite last as long as id like for the price, the small only lasting 2 months and the same with the medium but thats the only con i have.

Overall I would definately reccomend.

TashLasalle
TashLasalleSydney

Ineffective on strong babies. Poor quality cotton

Kate M
Kate MBrisbane

These make your baby sleep!

Used these on my daughter until 8 months. These without a doubt I think made her such a sleepy baby and have never had a sleep problem. The minute she is in this she falls asleep. She has slept throiugh the night since 9 weeks and I started using this from 6 weeks - my only regret is not using these from day 1!! Will make sure this is packed in my hospital bag next time. And great for a first time mum.

Nice
NiceMelbourne

Makes Overnite Feeds Much Easier!

I'm a big fan of this product. It's super soft, comfy looking and easy to put on baby. The neck looks comfy and the zip front sits a lot better then the other brand I have tried (ergopouch). I like the feature of having the arms up as my baby seems to prefer to sleep with her hands up anyways. They say it helps them self sooth too to have the arm wings (which is super adorable.) I would totally recommend to friends

Adriana64
Adriana64AU

Was the best way to keep bubs wrapped up!

Used these with both my boys from about 1 month old. Before one month I think they preferred to have their arms wrapped a bit more tightly but once they started getting their arms out of the muslin wraps it was straight into these and they loved it. It lets them suck on their hands and comfort themselves and allows them to move just enough but still feel secure.

Angelina
AngelinaMelbourne

Happy - great for newborns

Be86
Be86AU

Perfect for my newborn

So easy to use with no loose blankets and my bub sleeps so well. Easy for nappy changes! We had our baby in the orginal in summer with a singlet suit and bub was not over hot. Would recommend to anyone with bubs that luck to move hands about!

MD
MDQueensland

So so good

Lauren
Lauren

The best!

Absolutely love this. Without a doubt I believe it is why my six month old son has slept 13 hours straight for months. As soon as I zip him up, he's asleep within minutes. I do not want to stop using it but unfortunately as he's now rolling it's not safe, so I am off to buy the 50/50 on the weekend. Highly recommend.

H .
H .Australia

Great buy!

A definite must have for any new mum. So easy to use and you don't need to worry about annoying wraps.
My baby hated being swaddled with her arms down, so the Love to Dream swaddle was perfect.
The only downside is it's a bit expensive but it's definitely worth the money.

Bmum
Bmum

LOVE

I first tried this when bub was a newborn, but having no idea how to use it I'm sure i put it on wrong bub didn't like and I was sworn off. I didn't try it again until 4 months. Bub needed to be wrapped to sleep and could get out of all the other swaddles I had tried. LIFE SAVER is the term I used many times after buying one. Easy to put on (once I had actually seen the packaging) and can travel with it also. No more tiny little hands creeping out of the top. Bub could also still get her hands (inside the swaddle) to her mouth if she wanted to. Worked great for us.
Easy to put on, stretchy, cosy.

CGON
CGON

Great buy!

I was hesitant to buy this at first however after just a few days I noticed a difference in my baby's sleeping patterns when compared to muslin wraps swaddles. He sleeps comfortably and for longer when using this or the lite Swaddle Up.

He has outgrown 2 sizes and is now using his 3rd and final size.
my baby loves it, sleeps for longer, safe and easy to use
a little expensive.

Ris
RisTownsville

Life saver

Jak
JakGold Coast

Changing my original review

I reviewed this product a few weeks ago when we were having a lot of trouble getting our baby into the wings off version. I gave it a poor rating because we couldn't get her out of it!
But we've since had success. We just left it a couple more weeks when she was wanting to move more then slowly unzipped the wings. We also introduced a comforter at the same time. She now has both arms out. And I can now recommend this product again.
Can sleep with arms up, snug as a bug, comforting
Can be difficult to get your baby out of it

Bmummy