Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love to Dream? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Casey Maguire
Casey MaguireCoolangatta

It works!

My baby has always been so hard to get to sleep. My partner and I have been going crazy without our sleep and I headed to Baby Barn Discounts in Tweed Heads and they recommended the Love to Swaddle Up. I've always been a little apprehensive about swaddles as the wrapping looks complicated and they look rather constrictive. Good thing about the Love to Swaddle Ups is that it is a simple zip up swaddle and my bub can have her arms up and close to her face and she sleeps like a dream now. I seriously would recommend this swaddle to all new mums who value their sleep and their baby's wellbeing.
"simple, effective, cheap, good quality"
"a little thin"

Kristen Marie
Kristen MarieAU

BEST $$$$$ SPENT ON BABY GOODS

These are amazing. I recommend them to everyone. Bub was sleeping like a trooper from the fist day was used them. Great for sneaky hands that wriggle out the top of swaddle blankets. This will be my staple baby shower gift from now on. Everyone should try these. Buy neutral colours because you get multipul use out of them!
Everything. 50/50 transition was great also
small size was still a little big for our tiny bubba.

Bethany_Latts
Bethany_LattsAU

A must have for all new parents!

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love!

T's Mummy
T's Mummy

Also, forgot to ask reviewer SolzJ: what is the name of the Max and Tilly sleeping bag? I can only see one on the website but it doesn't say whether it has bits that go over the hands?? Thanks

hevva01
hevva01Melbourne

fantastic

My baby can't sleep without being swaddled but won't sleep if wrapped too tight. The love to dream swaddles are perfect! She loves them! She can be swaddled but still be able to move her arms. You can also click baby into the car whilst wearing it as it has holes for the clicker. I love this product and so does my baby!
Great design, good price, easy to use, can put baby in the car whilst wearing it.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Wean them out early

Great for newborns up to 4 months old. After that my son got way too dependent on having his arms wrapped to sleep. Also I found that even when not sleeping, his arms are constantly in the upright position. I wonder if any studies have been taken on long term effects !
I think if weaned out of the suit early enough, this issue would be avoided.
My baby sleeps so well in it
Prolonged use has bad effects

Ellenelle
EllenelleAU

Slept through the night with this!

Bubba loves this and so do I. She slept through for the first time when we bought this! Yay.
She knows its sleep time the second you zip her up.
Love this product.
Would recommend that don't buy white as they discolour were bubba sucks on hands and it doesn't look great.
Zip makes it easy to pop bub in even if she's already fallen asleep. Hands don't get cold.
Doesn't work well in the car as the shoulder straps can't go in the right place.

Butterfly5
Butterfly5Central West, NSW

A must have

I was given a love to swaddle for my second baby. I wish I had one when I had my first. The swaddle was invaluable when my baby was a newborn. I could put her in the swaddle to sleep and if while she was asleep I had to go out I could put her in the capsule still in the swaddle without waking her. It also was great for middle of the night nappy changes as I didn't have to unwrap her completely. I love this product and I am so ever grateful to my friend that gave it to me.

Expensive, not many colour choices.

JB5000
JB5000Gold Coast

The swaddle for escape artists

Our little escape artist always managed to destroy my wrapped swaddles. These were a god send. Easy to put on (1. put in baby, 2. zip up), reverse zipper to help with late night nappy changes, no fussing or rewrapping after night feeds and bub got to sleep with his hands up around his face. We used the original, organic, light and finally the 50/50 transition swaddles. Costly, but well worth the investment
Lite swaddle version for day sleeps, easy to use, great quality, 50/50 great for transition to unswaddles sleep.
expensive, not many colours

Hopefullyhelpful
HopefullyhelpfulAU

OK, seems to restrict circulation to hands

kirstan55
kirstan55AU

This is a great swaddle!

Masons Mumma
Masons MummaNSW, 2640

Very impressed!

My 11 week old baby is comfortable, sizing is accurate, quality is high, the two way zipper enables you to change the nappy without taking the swaddle off. I bought the 50/50 so I can eventually unzip bubs arms when he's ready to sleep unswaddled. My baby loves sleeping with his arms up and quickly soothes once he's in the swaddle. The material is soft and stretchy. There is plenty of kicking room and it isnt tight around his hips for those worried about poential hip dysplasia. You can find these on sale all over the internet, so google them first before paying the RRP.
quality, comfortable, 2 way zip, removable arm zips
expensive $50 ish.

Kylie Schempp
Kylie Schempp

I absolutely loved this product! My son loved to be wrapped and this was fantastic! If it was a warm night, I would just put him in a singlet and socks and the swaddle. No more unwrapped, crying baby!

ibarra
ibarraByron Bay

Transformative!

pilots wife
pilots wife

Hi this swaddle alllow s heaps of room for hip - was designed with this in mind- so it is the best swaddle to use -midwife is the last to know about new products on the market-1 i am a nurse also and this is a fact.

Bec55
Bec55MELBOURNE

Everyone should get one!!

This is seriously the best invention. I can't say anything more positive about it. So easy to use...no more annoying muslin wraps. Wish it was around 5 years ago with my 1st baby....get it, you will not regret it! Used it from day one and my bub alway slept soundly in it. Best part is the hands are up near their face which is how babies like to sleep.
Easy to use, can use in car seat, can change nappy and leave babies arms still in.

Alison Bock
Alison Bock

AmyG83
AmyG83Nsw, 2753

Can't live without!

Kelly3232
Kelly3232MELBOURNE

Perfect!

We bought this for our baby when he was 7 weeks old, when we moved him into his own bedroom. The first night he was in it he slept for 5 hours, as apposed to his normal 3 hours! He is now 10 weeks old and we put him in it every night before his nighttime feed and when we put him into bed he is able to nod off on his own. The swaddle is very easy to put baby into and he seems to really like the snugness of the swaddle. It is easy to undo in the middle of the night to change a nappy. We could not live without it!
Easy to use
A bit pricey, but worth it!

Cristie
CristieMELBOURNE, Victoria

A godsend!

helen
helenSydney

Great for newborns

I was given the Love to Dream Love to Cuddle Up as a gift for my second baby. For the first bub I used to swaddle him in a muslin wrap. My little girl flings her arms out and wakes herself up without this wrap. it is a gift for me! What price a baby who is sleeping soundly!
It holds firmly and gently and will never unwrap.
This was a gift but I gather they are a bit on the expensive side.

Dmz2011
Dmz2011WA, 6052

What a great swaddle!

cp
cpNsw, 2232

Absolutely perfect

I initially bought this for my newborn baby and have used it every night. It is easy to undo in the middle of the night and can be used in the car (all though we don't use this feature much). My baby seems to get his hands out of wraps so this is great for night time as it gets cooler. They are not cheap but I think well worth it. We only bought one for newborn and 2 for next size up. They also wash up very well.
Convenient, practical
Expensive but worth it

sarahsays
sarahsaysCanberra

Just the best!

This swaddle has greatly improved my son's sleep (at night in particular). He used to fight being wrapped then unwrap himself in less than a minute. He would scratch and startle himself in his sleep. We started wrapping him with his arms up as he would prefer this but even when he went to sleep like this he would eventually lose the wrap and then wake because he was cold.
Everything changed with the Love to Dream swaddle. He sleeps so peacefully now. No unwrapping, no scratching, startling, getting cold, and he is in his favourite position where he can touch his face and suck his hands.
Life saver!

Chezzie
ChezzieAU

Quick and easy, instant calm for bubs

These wraps are great. Light weight, easy to clean and quick to dry.
Bubs is calm once all zipped up. She knows it is bedtime. No unravelling in the middle of a sleep. Can't get tangled in the bed covers.
Light weight, nice soft material

Lizzied
LizziedColac

Heaven for parents.

Have used this for my 3rd son and wish wish WISH I had them for my first 2!! So much easier than swaddling baby with a wrap and baby is happy to be snug but still have his hands up near his face. Have found that he settles much quicker and sleeps for longer in the wrap me up rather than swaddled in a wrap or not swaddled for sleep.
Baby settles quickly, sleeps longer, easy to use.
Pricey.