Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 3 of 7)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Samantha J
Samantha JAU

My son wouldn't sleep without it!

So much better than conventional swaddles that restrict the arms, the Love to Dream swaddles let my son suck on his hands for comfort but he was still all wrapped up and felt secure. They are so easy to use with the zips so no more wrapping. My son stayed in his LTD swaddles until he was 16 months old. Can't speak highly enough of these!

Jessica

Bst thing I have ever bough for my baby!!!

I can say it was the solution for our sleepless nights.
Easy to put on and wash. Easy for midnight nappy changes.Love the material so soft.
My baby loves it. Sleeps through the night. Best product ever.
My baby wears it every night and it is magic off he goes to sleep.Highly recommended.

mgracel
mgracelGold Coast

Honestly the BEST baby item ever - have already gotten friends to purchase it!

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Laura V
Laura VNew South Wales

Best thing I bought for our firstborn.

By far the best thing. Its been a lifesaver.
They were a little expensive so I just waited for the sales. Bub always had her hands in front of her face in utero and midwife said that she will fimd comfort in having her hands up. I was hopeless at wrapping her in a muslin and also it woke her up after spending so long trying to get her down. These give them just enough room to move without startling themselves. Great warm ones for middle winter and cool bamboo breathable ones for summer. Babies suck the hands on them and they go all gross but come out easy with nappy san. Very durable. Very good easy quiet 2way zip for mid night nappy changed. Little flap to check nappy situation. I just love them.

MustangShelby
MustangShelbyQLD, 4509

Love to dream swaddles!

Wow wish these amazing swaddles were around for my first born! No more baby startling herself so scratching her face. The love to dream original swaddle is so easy to use, washes up lovely and soft and one of my highly washed and used items for my little miss. I have just purchased some in next size up

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Shay
ShayWestern Australia

Best baby purchase.

My LTD was a live saver! Both my boys LOVED being swaddled. I loved the stretchy soft material. Was super easy to just zip it up at bedtime and know my boys were secure, warm and safe. No stress about blankets and wraps! I would highly recommend to all first time mummas.

MSR
MSRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love to Dream saved my sleep!

We couldn't SLEEP without it

When it came to bedtime we wanted to make sure our baby and us got a great nights sleep. We tried a lot if different swaddles/wraps and nothing could compare to Love to Dream Swaddles. The were perfect, our baby sleep straight trough with one of these ones. Definitely a great buy.

Steph E
Steph EBroadford VIC

Best swaddles in my opinion!

My baby boy loved these swaddles! Having the arms up style is great as he liked to suck on his hands for comfort. The two way zip made night time nappy changes easy. It washes well and kept its shape. Would recommend this swaddle to anyone considering buying one for their bub!

hermi1
hermi1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Sleepy Nights for an arms up baby

From day 2 bubs did not like being swaddled with her arms down... we couldn't master the swaddling skills either. We were given a hand me down LoveToDream Swaddle Up and she slept for a few hours in it straight away and gosh just zipping her in made it easier. We found at first she was quite small for it so would still startle now she is larger and the swaddle is tighter it works a treat. We've now bought several so we have a spare including the winter version. We still have a Muslin cloth and blanket over the top tucked into the sides mattress to sort of hold her down but ok sure that will change as it gets warmer and she startles less.... 10 weeks in and wouldn't sleep without it. Ads to the bedtime ritual aswell which we like.

Lynley
LynleyMelbourne

The best invention ever

I have used these for all three of my children and we used them from newborn until they could roll ,, noevits great because they have the extra tog ratings fabrics and zip in and zip out arms .. my babies have always settled so well and sleep like a dream I wish they had them in adult sizes haha

Trigga
TriggaMelbourne

Simple and soft

Mum of 3. Used it for 2 of my 3 babies. If i knew what they were with my first i would have got one. My babies love to sleep with hands up. This swaddle gives the 'womb' feeling. Keeps small babies from scratching their face. Very soft stretchy material. Definitely worth the money. Would recommend for sure.

BiancandEve
BiancandEveAU

Can't live without!

This has been one of the best purchases I've made. It is an amazing design that has helped my baby sleep through the night! It's made of great quality, is affordable and accessible. I didn't hear about this till later but becoming a mum second time around I've already ordered one from birth! Absolute lifesaver!

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

In love with this!!

I just recently used it for my 2nd born. I bought size M for my 3months old. He totally loves it! He can sleep through the night. The fact that he can keep his arms up can make him safe soothing! I wish I knew this product sooner! Only cons as my son likes to suck his fists hence there's a discoloration around the wings area. My son is now 7 months and can roll over so I have upgraded to the sleeping bag.

Yvesi
YvesiMelbourne

Absolute dream!

I really love this product mainly because my baby loves it. It may be coincidental but I began using this when she was 3 weeks old. Since then she has been sleeping from 5-9 hours in a row. She sleeps longer each week. She's now 8 weeks. I also like the convenience of a zip up swaddle. It's so easy to change her nappy and put her back to sleep. And unlike cheaper zip swaddles, this one does not contribute to hip dysplasia.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.
Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle
Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions