Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original

Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original (page 4 of 7)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

LauraLou
LauraLou

Can't live without this

As the title says my partner and I love this product. My daughter sleeps so well in it and she can't break out of it because it's a zippy suit. Also great for nappy changes at night time that you don't have to completely take her out. I own three of these and even take one out to the shops of I'm shopping as I know my baby will sleep! Will be moving on to the 50/50 step up once my LO is able to roll. Expensive but so worth the money for us all to be able to sleep!

Dani
DaniGold coast

Can't live without it

Best thing ever I introduced to my 5 week year old. He now only wakes up once or sometimes never in the night!!! It helps him soothe by himself and great material especially the summer lite for hot tenpurtures! My baby had heat rash from other swaddles, Muslim wraps and now it's completely gone

Jess s
Jess sSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Helped my baby sleep amazingly, great design as it allows babies to have their arms up
Love the colours You can pick
Soft material

Has a double zip which is great for changing bub without unzipping the whole thing off which I liked

Cons
- quite expensive ( roughly $40)

Baby Wraps

Find out how Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original compares to other Baby Wraps

Liz
Liz

Saves my sanity !

I purchased one of these swaddles anticipating the arrival of our second child (and after sleepless grief I had with the first!) on way home from hospital I brought another! It's definitely a comfort for our new baby (2 weeks old) he cat naps and stirs a lot without it, sleeps a good 2.5-5hrs with it on ! it has been a saviour for my sanity. looking forward to trying stage two ! I've recommended this swaddle to my friends and family.

Kaltsy3388
Kaltsy3388Adelaide

Best thing ever

My girl refused to keep her arms in a swaddle. She would always find a way to get her arm out. I did lots of research and thought I woule give this one a go. Omg it was great. Her hands were kept covered and she couldnt scare herseld or scratch herself during the night. We were given an ergopouch (i think thays what it was called) and it didnt have the right arm room and very restricting as it was press studs on the arms.
The LTD was just fantastic for my newborn. I have given it to so many friends to use and they found it a life saver too.
Beat invention ever!!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Eckey
EckeySydney

Love them - total sanity saver!

My babies loved to be swaddled and this was the perfect way to transfer them out of the traditional wraps without going cold turkey. I could see they felt secure and snuggled without being overly restrained. My little ones used these until about 10 months, along with a safety sleeper to stop them rolling over in them. I love that they can be used in a car seat, as they have a hole at the back and a double zipper at the front - handy for midnight nappy changes too. Couldn't have done without them - an absolute sanity saver!

Jesso
JessoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My lifesaver

My sister in law gave me my nephew's swaddles to use for my son and he loves them as he loves being swaddled this way.. he still sleeps in the winter warm one (which i ended up buying the bigger size) and his 7 months. It gives him room to move his hands without waking him.. we need too soon buy the 50/50 one!

Jai
Jai

Love them!

kris
krisMelbourne

excellent product.

Love it! one of the best buys for our daughter. We did use this followed by the Love to Dream 50/50 till almost 8.5 months. My daughter looked comfortable and cosy in it. They do cost a bit( and never seen it at a sale) but definitely worth it. I would highly recommend it.

Lu09
Lu09Melbourne

Fabulous swaddle

Couldn't live without it! Our bub sleeps so well in them every time. We have both the normal and the summer lite versions. He can easily get out of muslin wraps and loves to sleep with his arms up. Perfect solution for us! Just wish they were just a little bit cheaper.

Karma86
Karma86South Hedland, Western Australia

love these swaddles

I love these swaddles, bought 2 small second hand and 2 medium transitions new, my bub was 8pound, i started useing the swaddle at 2wks and he fit the smalls for about 2 months before moving up, i planned to transition him out but he still likes to be wrapped at 4.5months and isnt rolling from back to tummy confidently yet... I love the arms up style and my bub loves to suck on his wings to settle himself at night, they also make feed times and nappy changes a breeze with the two way zip and snuggly design.

I would say that they dont quite last as long as id like for the price, the small only lasting 2 months and the same with the medium but thats the only con i have.

Overall I would definately reccomend.

Kate M
Kate MBrisbane

These make your baby sleep!

Used these on my daughter until 8 months. These without a doubt I think made her such a sleepy baby and have never had a sleep problem. The minute she is in this she falls asleep. She has slept throiugh the night since 9 weeks and I started using this from 6 weeks - my only regret is not using these from day 1!! Will make sure this is packed in my hospital bag next time. And great for a first time mum.

Nice
NiceMelbourne

Makes Overnite Feeds Much Easier!

I'm a big fan of this product. It's super soft, comfy looking and easy to put on baby. The neck looks comfy and the zip front sits a lot better then the other brand I have tried (ergopouch). I like the feature of having the arms up as my baby seems to prefer to sleep with her hands up anyways. They say it helps them self sooth too to have the arm wings (which is super adorable.) I would totally recommend to friends

Adriana64
Adriana64AU

Was the best way to keep bubs wrapped up!

Used these with both my boys from about 1 month old. Before one month I think they preferred to have their arms wrapped a bit more tightly but once they started getting their arms out of the muslin wraps it was straight into these and they loved it. It lets them suck on their hands and comfort themselves and allows them to move just enough but still feel secure.

Angelina
AngelinaMelbourne

Happy - great for newborns

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original reviews

Sarah W.
Sarah W.asked

We are based in Melbourne with the weather being freezing and having the thermostat set to a constant 19 degrees. What tog rating would I use and what clothes underneath?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

They are thin. Probably around 2 tog thinking of my other bags. In Sydney we also have the house around 18 in winter, I put them in long sleeve arms onesie, a thick Bonds onesie and socks.

Carly G.asked

I have the swaddle up in size small for my 6 week old baby, he weighs 4kg. I have noticed that the material under the zipper is bunching up and almost pushes towards his chin. I'm worried this could be a potential hazard. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it because the swaddle is too big/small?

Sas
Sas

I have the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Carly G.

I never received an answer, however it did get better as we went up in sizes and he subsequently grew. It was only that size/age where I had the problem

Chantelle
Chantelleasked

I noticed with my little guy when he was first born I got him the small and the back of the neck used to dig into his skin and leave red marks, he would pull his arms forward and do it worse.. it wasn’t to small either.

See all Love to Dream Love To Swaddle UP Original questions