Love Your Health Australia

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Love Your Health Australia

Aaron
Aaron

Fantastic experience

I Purchased the MM 1500 juicer. The dispatch and delivery was super fast, fantastic product, the best juicer I've ever owned.

Dave
Dave

They have sold me a tainted product and have refused to refund it! Expect to hear from consumer affairs.

I have been ordering the same Protein Supplies colostrum from various suppliers over the last few years and ordered 2 x 200g bags from Love Your Health to find that the powder isn't actually colostrum. Tastes bitter and nothing like the creamy flavour I have come to know from this brand. When I mentioned this, I have been told the batch is "fine" and I, therefore, am not entitled to a refund! Absolute scam! Steer clear of this lot. You will be hearing from consumer affairs!

Cindy
CindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cold press juicer

Don't buy anything from this company. I bought a juicer... I wait for weeks and now they said they delivered... this company is fraudulent. Don't buy anything if you don't want to lose your money.

Wendy
WendyNorth Queensland, QLD

I was impressed with the quality of service from start to finish

I purchased the Omega Juicer, they had the best deal on line and I would be happy to send customers their way. I have already started referring my clients to them for the juicer. I was really impressed by the great, friendly and helpful service and the speed of delivery.

Yael
YaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Omega Cold Press juicer

Was recommended the Omega juicer from a good friend. I found Love your health Australia online, they had the best deal for the Omega range. I simply placed my order online and within a few days my order was dispatched and on it's way to Melbourne. I am super impressed with my juicer and it's amazing quality, its built to last. I am also impressed with this company and it's service. I highly recommend them.

Cassie
Cassie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing company with informative and exceptional customer service

Purchased a MM900HDS Cold Presser Omega Juicer a few weeks ago. I spoke to Aidan the owner of this small family owned business who had so much knowledge and took the time to provide me with information on the difference between the juicers and which one would suit me best. Really loving my juicer and I'm using it everyday. I would highly recommend purchasing an Omega Juicer from this company.
Thank you.

Charlie Mae
Charlie MaeHunter Region, NSW

False claiming company.

After sales does not even appear to be in Australia let alone a small family business in Byron Bay. Juicer does not work. Extremely Uneducated after sales team. Suggested grapes should be juiced in a ninja!!!

After sales service is non existent

Purchased 2 Omega juicers early 2019.
My juicer had a rubber leg break off and a silicone piece on the filter collar broke off. Left message, sent multiple emails, they sent me a warranty claim form & photos, no response, sent more emails. Finally, told to go elsewhere.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Andrew C.
Andrew C.Sydney, NSW

Despite Covid they still delivered quickly

Online store easy to use with in/out of stock comments. It gives an estimated delivery date for the products, but due to Covid there was a delay. Products are exactly what I ordered. Quickly replied to my email re: when products would be delivered, and gave me an updated delivery date. Package arrived 3 days earlier than this date. Great service and good range of health products.

Angela T
Angela TGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service, quality products

I bought a juicer from this company back in January and have been meaning to write a review as I have never experienced such exceptional customer service, even after they had receiving my money, he still went above and beyond to help me.
Thank you for the lovely note wishing my daughter good health, she’s doing well.
I love my juicer, thank you!
Highly recommended this company.

Layla B.
Layla B.Sydney, NSW

Fastest delivery and big product range

Customer service was amazingly efficient. Was looking for the new omega 1002 and it was out of stock everywhere, these guys got it in when they said they would and it arrived the day after they shipped it to me, the team was friendly and fast in replying to me. Very impressed!

Zoe L.Love Your Health AustraliaSend a private message

Personal service and great products!

I was surprised to receive my delivery the morning after I ordered. The owner delivered it to me himself when they realised I lived locally to the warehouse!! Fantastic products to choose from and competitively priced. Feels good to support a local Aussie business.

Nick
NickSpring Grove

My go to online health store!

Has a huge range of natural and organic products and the pricing is fantastic. The cheapest hemp products online. Shipping is super fast also!

Great customer service

Really speedy turnaround time for my order and personal contact for clarification of my address as I'd made an error when I entered it. Excellent service.

Eco
EcoMullumbimby

Great custmer service

Ordered a few hemp products from this website. Prices where good, product as described and delivery was very fast.
A++ shopping experience, Highly recommended