Love Your Health Australia

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Love Your Health Australia

4.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Aaron
Aaron

Fantastic experience

I Purchased the MM 1500 juicer. The dispatch and delivery was super fast, fantastic product, the best juicer I've ever owned.

Wendy
WendyNorth Queensland, QLD

I was impressed with the quality of service from start to finish

I purchased the Omega Juicer, they had the best deal on line and I would be happy to send customers their way. I have already started referring my clients to them for the juicer. I was really impressed by the great, friendly and helpful service and the speed of delivery.

Yael
YaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Omega Cold Press juicer

Was recommended the Omega juicer from a good friend. I found Love your health Australia online, they had the best deal for the Omega range. I simply placed my order online and within a few days my order was dispatched and on it's way to Melbourne. I am super impressed with my juicer and it's amazing quality, its built to last. I am also impressed with this company and it's service. I highly recommend them.

Cassie
Cassie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing company with informative and exceptional customer service

Purchased a MM900HDS Cold Presser Omega Juicer a few weeks ago. I spoke to Aidan the owner of this small family owned business who had so much knowledge and took the time to provide me with information on the difference between the juicers and which one would suit me best. Really loving my juicer and I'm using it everyday. I would highly recommend purchasing an Omega Juicer from this company.
Thank you.

Chemists

Find out how Love Your Health Australia compares to other Chemists

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Sydney, NSW

Despite Covid they still delivered quickly

Online store easy to use with in/out of stock comments. It gives an estimated delivery date for the products, but due to Covid there was a delay. Products are exactly what I ordered. Quickly replied to my email re: when products would be delivered, and gave me an updated delivery date. Package arrived 3 days earlier than this date. Great service and good range of health products.

Angela T
Angela TGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service, quality products

I bought a juicer from this company back in January and have been meaning to write a review as I have never experienced such exceptional customer service, even after they had receiving my money, he still went above and beyond to help me.
Thank you for the lovely note wishing my daughter good health, she’s doing well.
I love my juicer, thank you!
Highly recommended this company.

Layla B.
Layla B.Sydney, NSW

Fastest delivery and big product range

Customer service was amazingly efficient. Was looking for the new omega 1002 and it was out of stock everywhere, these guys got it in when they said they would and it arrived the day after they shipped it to me, the team was friendly and fast in replying to me. Very impressed!