Love2Play

Love2Play

See the Best Adult Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love2Play? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amazing product and amazing service

Ordered the Jimmyjane Form 2 from these guys. We had a hitch with Australia Post and Charlotte made numerous phone calls to chase up the package going above and beyond. Got the package couple of days later and oh boy is the product amazing. It was supposed to be for a Hens night but its mine now! I will use these guys again, and did only a day later to order another product. I had the shipping confirmed the same day! Wonderful communication and service. Also they seem to be the cheapest for a lot of their products. I saved $30!
    Reliable, great communication, excellent product

JessieH
    JessieHMelbourne, Victoria

Friendly Staff that aim to please!

While I am not necessarily a stranger to the world of adult toys, I haven't bought many of them myself. Love2Play is friendly and easy to navigate and they have an active blog that gives good general advice as well as specific advice on products.

I sent an e-mail to the staff to compare between a We-Vibe 4 and a LELO Tiani 2, and got some great feedback from the sales representative which helped me make my decision. I ordered that day and the package arrived the following day by express post.
    Friendly staff, Quick response, Free postage

Thomas
    ThomasBrisbane

This is perfect! Postage Incredible.

For our anniversary, I purchased a We Vibe 4 from Love2Play, because they offered Free Shipping and Free Tenga Gel Play as part of their promotion. The product arrived overnight, before I even check my e-mail for a tracking number. The We Vibe was fantastic and it certainly added a lot of giggles in our bedroom. My wife LOVES it and to be honest, it is a pleasure seeing her having so much fun. I definitely would recommend this Adult Shop to my friends. I noticed a lot of the products on this website half the price of what I have seen in an R+ store. Even among the stores online, they certainly have the best deal. We LOVE our products and is very happy!
    Free Gift & Free Shipping. Good Value for Money. Fantastic & Quick Shipping.

Alex
    AlexBurnie

Great service, fast delivery!

Nice and easy to use website, easy to find what we were looking for and compare the options. Purchase went straight through, no messing around. Package was nice and discreet and was delivered the next day. We're really glad we discovered this website, will definitely shop here next time! Free shipping was a bonus.
    No messing around, nice and discreet.

Adult Shops