Lovelight

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Ruth

RuthVictoria

Best help ever

Its was grate with Lucas W , been very helpful if not with his help i would have not gone through all the paper works being in covid situation and me being net work illiterate, he guided me through it all, hope he will stay in this company definitely an asset

Store LocationOnline
Warranty Claim MadeYes
David Hall

David HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above & Beyond By This Crew

We had a chain break from a roller blind and they sent out not one, but three spare chains for me to replace myself.
The staff and customer service is by far the best I have ever experienced.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Smith

Smithasked

We have roller blinds (with blockout blind also) and a lot of light comes through the big gap at the top and sides on every window apart from the ones that have a single blind and are on sliding doors. Is this the case for everyone else or are we the unlucky ones?

Lovelight
Lovelight -.Lovelight

Hi Smith, thanks for getting in touch. Would you be able to send through some photos to info@lovelight.com.au so we can take a look at your blinds? That's the fastest way for us to review your install and arrange to sort out any issues.

Get an answer from our members and Lovelight representatives