Lovelight

Lovelight (page 2 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (76)

Joy Rabaglino

Joy Rabaglino

Blinds were part of my new house build

Mardi J.

Mardi J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful blinds

Blinds are a perfect fit and look lovely in my new house. Service was friendly and prompt and blinds were installed in my new build prior to handover. Would highly recommend love light blinds

Josh

Josh

Great service, product and price

Big thank you to Alannah who worked seamlessly with our property manager to have new blinds installed for the tenants in our investment property. They were able to match the new blinds to the existing in the house so they were identical and even quoted at a competitive price. We will definitely be using Lovelight again.

clairewarner79

clairewarner79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customers - World Class Service!

We would like to thank the team at Lovelight in particular Alannah for their exceptional service!! Nothing seemed too much trouble. So much care was given to answer our queries and concerns and they did so always quickly with a "can do" friendly approach. We truly feel they provided world class service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone needing their products. We are very happy customers. Thank you for all the support and care that you gave us! Claire and Nick.

Store LocationSouth Yarra VIC
Deepamali D.

Deepamali D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good job done by lovelight in a very short time

Lucas W. at lovelight contacted us regarding our blinds during the last stages of our build and having them done before we moved in was an excellent decision we have made, thanks to him. We received our quote and samples very quickly. Although we could not visit the store due to COVID-19 restrictions, we were informed about our options and a lot of samples to choose from were sent quickly by post. Very happy with our purchase.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Lucas W provided great customer service. He sent out samples to help us with our selections and was very understanding and prompt when responding to queries. Had a great experience working with Lucas and Lovelight!

Store LocationVIC
Ruth

RuthVictoria

Best help ever

Its was grate with Lucas W , been very helpful if not with his help i would have not gone through all the paper works being in covid situation and me being net work illiterate, he guided me through it all, hope he will stay in this company definitely an asset

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mihiran R.

Mihiran R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great support with the selection

Lucas Watson was very helpful when selecting our curtains and blinds. He sent us different samples during this pandemic which helped us to select the exact curtains and blinds to match with our home. Also he responded very quickly to all of our inquiries without any delay. I highly recommend Lucas and Lovelight. Thank you very much.

Fantastic service.

Great service and no issues at all. Angela was fantastic and worked closely with me presenting all options to ensure that I could achieve what I wanted. Very happy indeed.

Luke Philp

Luke PhilpSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have these blinds on every window in the house

These are basically exactly what you would want with blinds. I got the roller blinds blackout ones, it was great paying for something and getting exactly what you want. The guys installing them smashed it out so fast and they came and measured up everything as well and for totally bespoke blinds, they were actually very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to anyone!!

Mark

MarkSouthwest, VIC

Amazing Customer Service, Roller Blinds and Installation

My wife and I are very happy with the service that Alannah has provided. She was quick to respond to all our queries and provided top-notch customer service throughout our journey with Lovelight. As for the products, we absolutely admire the quality and durability of the roller blinds. We definitely recommend Alannah and Lovelight to anyone looking for awesome roller blinds for their house!

Store LocationMelbourne
Mary

Mary

Excellent customer service

We have our blinds done with lovelight thru our builder. They have a very competitive price. Customer service is impressive, and they dealt with the missing blinds promptly. Very happy with the quality.

Great quality

Very happy with installation and quality of binds. first initial contact was delayed and waited sometime for quote to arrive, had to recontact the company for them to follow up. Then got the ball rolling and everything went along smoothly

Store LocationParaharn MELBOURNE
Clare O.

Clare O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Lucas Watson was a pleasure to work with. He tried his best to help out with everything and was very quick with his responses. Thanks again for all the help!

Julie C.

Julie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive and flexible

Lovelight were responsive to my needs and offered prompt and professional advice focused on ensuring that I was happy with the end result. Everything was wrapped up in a matter of days and we expect delivery on time.

Store LocationOnline due to COVID

Hill

HillSouthwest, VIC

One extra blind

Lovelight gave us a very good price and the service was tops,your installer dale was great We had prompt service from Charlotte and we would recommend your company to anyone we lovelight blinds and shutters throughout the house

Nate P.

Nate P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honestly, go with Lovelight for a stress-free experience!

Lovelight was so easy to deal with! They are partnered with Metricon, so they can organize for all blinds and curtains to be installed and ready by handover!

Lucas was fantastic during the initial video appointment and continued to show professionalism and care from start to finish!

Lucas was also very quick and happy to accomodate my constant changes to the quote and he even sent samples via mail so I could finalize my color and fabric choices! :)

10/10 would recommend Lucas and Lovelight! Prices were competitive too!

Bran Siv

Bran SivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was excellent!

Recently just added blinds to my build through Metricon Homes. Dealt with Lucas Watson and the experience was first class. I told him what we wanted, and he tailored a package to suit our needs and budget. He was not pushy and was extremely professional. Although love light is not the cheapest in the industry, Lucas Watson service makes up for the difference. Process was extremely simple and Lucas catered to our busy schedule. Thank you!

Katia

KatiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and beautiful product range

I worked with Lucas who did a great job helping me refine the solution that would allow me get the look I wanted to achieve in the budget that I was working with. Inspire of the covid- related complications we worked very closely through video consultations and I had samples of the options I was co soldering sent to me.
Lucas is a great communicator and has a very strong customer focus. A very pleasant experience and I can’t wait to see my new window furnishings installed once the build is finished.
I already have a follow up custom project planned to do with LoveLight!

Store LocationSouth Yarra

Love Lovelight

We were recommended by the developer of our building. I found their office is in an easily accessible location and nearby valet parking is handy. The initial consultation was very thorough and good suggestions were offered to us regarding material and degree of shading. The installation was perfect. However, the installer discovered that one of the blinds was defective and he organised to have it replaced.
It was a pleasant experience for us and we are happy that Lovelight does provide good service. Being seniors, the Company bends backwards to keep us happy.

Store Locationmelbourne