Lovelight (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (75)

Paul. F

Paul. FVictoria

Fantastic service and product

Lovelight is the only Company I will use for our window coverings. Over the years we have used plenty of companies but Lovelight is by far the best ever. We had Shutters installed in our Lounge room and from having to get the quote, measure and install done and now completion of the job, I can say with 100% confidence that it was nothing but a fantastic experience. Thanks Charlotte at Lovelight and Cliff and his offsider who installed our shutters, you are amazing, keep up the fantastic work. We love our Shutters.

Love the blinds

Just wanted to say thank you so so much for my additional blinds. Stu put them up yesterday, and done a fantastic job.

Thank you to you though so much for arranging these and finishing off my new home. I absolutely love the result of the blinds.

Thanks again 

Kind regards

Venus

VenusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We used lovelights through our builder. We need extra blinds in family area. I contacted Lovelights directly, they were very quick in response and great friendly customer service. Alannah helped me from quote to installing the blinds very friendly. I would highly recommend Lovelights

Lil-Jo C.

Lil-Jo C.

Lovelight

We received excellent customer service throughout our dealings with Lovelight. We are very happy with the end product and installation. We would highly recommend using this company for a high quality product and hassle free experience.

Very good company! I would recommend it to others!

All my blinds are installed by lovelight. They are extremely professional. The reason I gave 4 stars is because one of the chain broke when we first moved to a property. However Lovelight came and fix it when they installed the rest of the blinds in my house.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent from start to finish

Thank you Lovelight for our beautiful blinds and sheers they look amazing.
Pia was fantastic and a pleasure to deal with very knowledgeable and professional ready to help with any queries and always returned calls or emails promptly.
Great customer service.
Thanks again keep up the great work.

DeniseT

DeniseTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent workmanship. Beautiful fabrics.

Thank you Lovelight for our beautiful sheers and electric blinds. From start to finish this company is fantastic to deal with and made the experience so easy. Beautiful fabrics and choices. Thank you John for your great work.

Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customers Service and Prompt Installation

We used lovelights through our builder, however one of the bedroom blinds was accidentally left out. Upon contacting lovelights, they were very quick in responding, great customer service, even queries going back and forth. Organising time for installation of the blind was seamless and Bryn did an amazing job with the installation. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Great Value & Service - Highly Recommend

Dealing with Lovelight has always been a pleasure - for both professional & personal purposes. As an Interior Designer, their product range is fantastic & they are always willing to find a solution to fit a certain price point & aesthetic. The entire team is most professional & Alannah exudes the highest level of customer service. Thank you for delivering a beautiful product to our clients & myself.

Expectations Well Exceeded

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Great responses and very quick replies when emailed. Order put through as quick as possible, unfortunately with COVID warehouse was shut down for a couple of weeks. However once open very quick to supply and fit!

Dora

DoraSydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and amazing service

Lovelight were an amazing company to work with; in fact one of the most professional I have ever contracted. We engaged them to put curtains and blinds throughout our entire house during the Covid19 crisis. Peter from the NSW team worked with me remotely to pick colours and fabrics which enabled us to avoid any person to person contact. He was extremely responsive, even after selections were made to ensure that we were happy with our choice. The curtains and blinds were installed right on schedule and the installer was extremely professional and tidy throughout the install. I would highly recommend Lovelight to anyone and I look forward to working with them again in the future. Thank you to Peter and the team at Lovelight.

Very Professional Group

The Lovelight team are a professional outfit. This is the first time we engaged the group to cost and offer their packaged service to the purchasers of our most recent project In Malvern.
Many buyers have now had their blinds and curtains installed prior to moving in.
Would highly recommend Ryan and the team and will certainly be utilising their services on future development project.

Paul Givoni
First Melbourne Developments Group

Brilliant design and concept blinds

From beginning to the end Lovelight were great to deal with. The quality of my blinds is excellent. Thankyou to all the staff for for all their help it was a pleasure doing business with you

Billi

BilliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service !

We have received Great customer service.
There was delay because of COVID19,but
Allanah was very professional and very well organised to deal with customer .
People that installed (Brian and Denise) our shutters were absolutely lovely.
Well done guys !

Find out how Lovelight compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

There was no difficulty in arranging the blinds and curtains for our new house with lovelight.. Very good uptodate communication with Francesca and after the initial visit for selection was able to arrange everything by mail. Highly recommend lovelight.

Jess N

Jess NHunter Region, NSW

Service was Continuously Friendly

Pranav

PranavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We have received excellent customer service by Alannah and Micheal to install our blind from love light. There was hiccups because of covid19 but Alannah did really well to communicate with factory and try her best to be done before time .We have dual roller blind for day and night and it is working well in day and night .

Eddy

EddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Company to Deal With

Great Service, Awesome Installation, couldn't be happier.

Came out a measured, took everything we wanted into consideration and made sure all our expectations were met.

We've had experience with other blinds companies and we wouldn't wish that onto anybody, Lovelight were AMAZING, Better than those with a "Y".

Well done

Above & Beyond

Great customer service, Alannah was phenomenal and always willing to help. Every email and phone call was answered promptly and professionally. The end product with the blinds were amazing and we are super happy. Bryne is also a legend for always being on time and getting the job done fast. Would highly recommend lovelight. Thank you guys.