Mel

MelMelbourne

Awful

Ordered blinds in JUNE and have been chasing love light since then- Fast track to OCTOBER and only lounge room blinds installed and room blinds paid for completely missed - After waiting, the WRONG blinds were ordered... I can forgive "human error" as I was told but there was NO apology and AWFUL/ RUDE customer service from [name removed]. Horrified.

Lovelight -.Lovelight

Hi Mel, we are really sorry to hear you had this experience. I believe you have been dealing direct with our Director as recently as this week? If you need any more assistance, please just give us a call and we will action without delay 1300 763 171.

Bad after service and poor workmanship

Disappointed
    Disappointed

Do not understand why a simple job of extending chains need to take so many trip to fixed the error. All those time of take leave to wait for installer is affecting my job! Should have take note in the first place.

Lovelight -.Lovelight

HI Disappointed, we completely agree. Please contact the office and we can finalise all issues without delay. Many thanks.

Tania W

Tania WVictoria

Still waiting for this company to get it right!

The blinds look great and function well, but they get one of our blinds wrong and every time they bring a new one it's wrong, three times now they've come and it's still wrong and starting to damage the frame. I would never use them again.

Lovelight -.Lovelight

HI Tania W, we have sent you 3 emails in follow up to this situation. Could you please contact our office. Many thanks.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Lovelight compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Penfold4

Penfold4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good blinds but terrible correspondence, won't turn up or call back to fix anything. Still waiting.

The blinds they gave our apartment block are great. Now that I have something that needs to be repaired they won't help me. I have rung them once a week for the past three weeks and they said they would call me back for an appointment and still waiting. I also said I'm pretty mild mannered but will write a complaint the last time I called to try to get them to call me and help. Nothing... Useless service.

Annoyed

AnnoyedMelbourne

Shocking!

Very disappointed with this company. Defensive verging on rude communication when queried, incompetent measuring resulting in incomplete installation and 100% over promises under delivers. As a professional in BD and Customer Service I would never recommend this company. Happy to take your money, reluctant and rude post sales.

Den

DenMelbourne

Useless service

I have been "working" with Lovelight to furnish our off-the-plan apartment because they're the vendor recommended by the developer. However, they don't respond to emails nor answer calls. Even if someone answers the phone, you don't get immediate feedback.

Smith

Smithasked

We have roller blinds (with blockout blind also) and a lot of light comes through the big gap at the top and sides on every window apart from the ones that have a single blind and are on sliding doors. Is this the case for everyone else or are we the unlucky ones?

Lovelight -.Lovelight

Hi Smith, thanks for getting in touch. Would you be able to send through some photos to info@lovelight.com.au so we can take a look at your blinds? That's the fastest way for us to review your install and arrange to sort out any issues.

Get an answer from our members and Lovelight representatives