Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely (page 3 of 3)

3.7

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
MoniqueW89

MoniqueW89

Terrible

Overall, i really dont think its a well planned perfume. From all of the hype thatw as surrounding it and the advertising, i was extremely let down. I tried to like it, i tested it at least 10 times at a department store and still i was unimpressed. Sorry Sarah.
Nice bottle?
I do not like the franrance at all.

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Everytime I went into a department store I used the tester and gave myself a spray. I so wanted this fragrance, so ended up buying it from my son to me for Christmas! The gift pack was on sale complete with body lotion, bath milk and shower gel, as well as the beautiful fragrance. This is really a special frangrance and people always comment on the lovely aroma when I am wearing it. I use it as a day perfume, but it would work equally well in the evenings too. You won't be disappointed, it really is 'lovely'.
Perfect soft, subtle fragrance, great price point, gorgeous bottle.

qtboo

qtbooQLD, 4116

every time i wear this fragrance im always asked, 'what are you wearing? its lovley' & it certainly is! it doesnt seem to last long, but (as i work i work in a department store) i was told that when a fragrance suits you, you dont tend to smell it on yourself after a few hours, but others can. because i DO want to smell this gorg fragrance myself i layer it. which means putting the body lotion on 1st (& for die hard fans use the shower gel to) that way your fragrance will last all day & when removing your clothes at the end of the day you will still smell it!
such a great mixture of sents. i would recomened the fragrance. buy it you wont be dissapointed! my fave
doesnt last long on the skin

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely compares to other Women's Fragrances

night_borne_angel

night_borne_angel

Good

I loved this one. It's a gorgeous, light floral, suitable for day or night. I haven't come across a woman yet who doesn't like Lovely. It's one of those scents that any woman would like to receive as a pressy, too.
Well named and not too expensive.

Good

It smells absolutely divine :) It is my favorite perfume, I loved it from the moment I've put it on my wrist. But at home, after three or four hours, the smell disappeared :(
It smells absolutely fantastic and is not expensive.
Doesn't last longer than 2-3 hours, but I guess that depends of skin type.

Pugglylove

PugglyloveQld, 4564

Great fragrance that isn't over powering, sickly smelling or too expensive. I can really smell the apple martinin in it as I love the smell of apple in perfume. It gives everything a clean scent, which is still soft at the same time. It is a very versitile fragrance, that can be used both day and night, because of it's unique undertones. Definately buy this perfume, You will not be dissapointed.
This is great fragrance, it smells devine and the bottle looks great on the shelf too so I have it out to display at home.
Doesn't last too long on me.

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

even oprah has raved about this fragrance, and sarah jessica parker is a woman with excellent taste in style and scents. I like to spray it ona and pretend i'm a single girl roaming the streets of newyork like carrie in sex and the city. If you like this scent you should also try sarah's other frangrance covet with is also a winner
the scent is just so beautiful. The name describes it perfectly. I love the elegant look of the bottle it suits the smell and sarah's image
i have found nothing wrong with this frangrance it is just like the name lovely

See all Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely reviews