Lowes

Extremely poor online service

Order place on 7th September and not resolved until personally attend store to resolve. Extremely poor online services.Order took 2 months and was not completed. attended store myself to the fix my order. What's the point of placing orders for delivery when you have to solve the problem yourself

Bad customer service

Trying to enquire about some microfibre shorts online. Sent chat online query never heard back, tried ringing two stores nobody answered the phone, not good customer service! Lowes need to get there act together.

Clark Kent

Clark KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

EZY Way credit card scam

Store LocationKAWANA, QLD

Wonderwall

Wonderwall

Sent me collections notices but never an invoice!

I received a collections default notice, so they have my details. Funny thing is no one ever sent me an invoice, text, bothered to call to let me know about a $10 subscription renewal. We’ve now pulled all our business uniforms from Lowes and will shop elsewhere. How unprofessional.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

Only gave them 1 star cos you cant give any minuses. Got a zero card June 2019 but didnt renew it, so now they are saying I owe $10. WTH NO WAY. Will not shop there EVER EVER AGAIN. Hope they go broke for trying to scare and scam people. Feel sorry for their staff

Schoolmum

SchoolmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be aware

My parents are going through a similar experience to one of the other reviewers. Suddenly EZYway are ringing saying they owe money for 3 years "membership" on their Lowes Card. They have never signed up for anything but a loyalty card . Despite talking to EZYWAY about the issue they keep calling demanding money and threatening legal action. Its a very bad look. This is a glorified scam and we are not paying. And guess what we are not shopping at Lowes anymore.

JESS

JESSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, no communication

Ordered three trackpants received two ,and have been trying to talk to the manager never in .worse customer service in the world. Please never order with this company . They will not look after customers .

Esmay

Esmay

Terrible customer service, no communication

I ordered some school uniforms online. Only half the order arrived yet I was charged the full amount. It's been weeks now and no one has responded to me. It's appalling and I'll have to report them to Dept of Fair Trading

Aryan

AryanSydney, NSW

Worst Customer service ever and worst online shopping

Jaimie F.

Jaimie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Literally worst customer service I’ve ever received

This is essentially dropshipping and incredibly poor customer service/ business model.

Purchased 3 items on the 19/07/2020. 1 of them arrived a week later. Confused as to why they would send separately, I sent an email to the customer service team. Over another week later, the second item arrives. Still no response from the customer service team so I send a second email. 2 more weeks pass before I finally get an email saying that they will process a refund for the final item.
No apology or consolation.
In my opinion it is highly unethical to advertise items for sale if you do not have them in stock?
I placed my order on the 19th of July and was not refunded until 4.5 weeks later on the 18th of August.

SizingSlightly large
Sandra Robinson

Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Bad design

I have been a shopper of lowes for more than 30 years, but I could never understand why they sell tops and shirts that have designs that go across the body.
Everyone knows that horizontal lines expands the large size on a person, it is not complimentary to the persons figure. It does not make them look slimmer, but makes the person look fatter and larger.

Lowes really is not a good place to shop for large people, as they obviously do not care about how the person will look or feel when they put on these awful tops.

Store Locationseven Hills
Donna

DonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waiting months for delivery

Ordered work boots on 24 June still haven't delivered at 19 August. Phone calls and numerous emails and no reply. They have lost my custom.Definately would not recommend them. A simple answer as to when my order will be despatched would be very helpful.

Lesley R

Lesley RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

only shop in person--NEVER on line with LOWES-

ordered a few weeks ago--still nothing.no help. so never again on line---so disappointed.
There goes Father's day. present
will shop where My daughter has shopped--Never an issue with them
i rate then minus 1

Cookie

Cookie

Do not use this store

Ordered work pants online and paid. 1 month later no word or pants from Lowe’s. Waited 30 minutes on phone to cancel order. Hoping my refund arrives.
We get deliveries from all over the world with less problems. Give them a miss.

Lowes Zero Card

I was offered a 'Zero' loyalty card at Lowes quite few years ago. I have almost never shopped at Lowes ever since because of the cheap poor quality of their product. All of a sudden, I get emails saying I owe annual fees, because the Loyalty card has at some point, somehow converted into a credit card, which I have never used. I even chucked the card in the bin over a year ago because I don't shop at Lowes. They have never told me it had become a credit card, never asked permission, never sent me any renewed cards etc. I cancelled the account and told them I will never pay them a single penny.

Store LocationKingaroy QLD

Kym B

Kym BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst ever company to deal with.

Purchased on line on the 20 July 20. Items have not been shipped yet on 5 August 20. Emailed for update and no response. Phoned and was hung up on twice when finally got through without saying anything, just heard a hello. 3rd time I got through and they couldn't tell me anything. It seems obvious they are selling stock they don't have in stock but will not admit this. Were not helpful, call center is in FIJI. My suggestion would be don't purchase online from this company. Communication, shipping is terrible with this company. No one seems to know what is going on. Stay away from this company as they are the worst company I have ever experienced to deal with. I'm still waiting for my purchase to be shipped 16 days later.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Sent item to WRONG COUNTRY then wouldn't refund unless it was "returned to sender"

Ordered my items from lowesmenswear.co.nz and it orders from online store. The items were dispatched to an Australian address EVEN THOUGHT I ORDERED IT FOR A NEW ZEALAND ADDRESS and paid for shipping to NZ. Hazle Kaur at customer services told me that until the item is returned to them (WTH they sent the item to the wrong country how am i supposed to return it to them) that they cant refund me. Also told they would reship it urgent and send me a tracking number urgently and 3 weeks later that has not happend either. A complete scam and no care for the customer

Steve S.

Steve S.

Pack of idiots , do not buy from this incompetent businessman

Very bad customer service , incompetent, do not buy from this business they will cause you grief, pack of idiots running the place , wrong order sent , then takes about another 3 weeks to get right product

fairynuff

fairynuffIllawarra, NSW

Advertising stock they don't have.

Very satisfied with navigation of online store and range available BUT ... they advertised stock they didn't have. I ordered multiple items as a gift and less than half of the order has been filled and delivered. After contacting Lowes, they apologised and stated the remaining items would be posted as soon as they were back in stock. The gift is due tomorrow and so far, no sign of the items or even a notification from Lowes. Extremely disappointing. I won't be ordering online from Lowes again.

Sooizzy

SooizzyTraralgon

Shrinking Shirts!

Bought flannelette shirts which shrunk after first wash - in cold water. Arms shorter by almost a cuff length. When went back to the store in Morwell, got told should have bought larger size to allow for shrinkage. Refused to refund money or exchange shirt as it had been washed!

Store LocationMid Valley Shopping Centre - Morwell - Victoria