Lowes
Listing monitored by Lowes

Don't use Lowe's Zero Card

As other reviews have stated it is not take home lay by it is a line of credit. Ezy Way the credit provider issued a default notice for an unpaid amount of $64 in December which is a busy month. Issuing a default notice has future credit implications and to do so over $64 is petty and does not serve the customer or the business.

Money taken , no response and nothing sent

Placed an order 10 days ago , credit card charged on the day of order . No notification that order has been sent (or processed) . No response from "customer service" . Will not be using Lowes again . My first experience with Lowes will be my last as well .

missrita88
missrita88Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

crickitcentral coast nsw

A Pretty Lowe Act??

Antonia
AntoniaDarling Downs, QLD

Good customer service, terrible sizes.

There is a small selection for women’s pants at Lowe’s. The sizes are WAY off. I had to go up 4 sizes to fit their pants, no stores had my size. Had to get the male equivalent, which obviously doesn’t fit around the waist but was only ones able to get up. Very disappointed that the sizes are so very wrong.
Customer service was excellent though, the staff at the stores I went to were very helpful and patient with me.

It’s a pair of shoes I suppose. No argument there.

The size 10 left shoe I received cannot be faulted for its comfort and fit. That’s the glass-half full part. The glass-half empty part is the size 9 right shoe.

RUDE SERVICE

Narellan store, i will not type a story, not worth my TIME!!!! after 20 years of buying my workwear from Lowes they can kiss their rudeness goodbye!!!

Judy W
Judy WWodonga

Poor on-line service

Placed an order online 16 Sep 21, funds taken from my account that day. As at 04 Oct 21 still waiting to receive my order. Delivery takes so long, almost like it's coming from overseas and, I've had better service from overseas shopping. Lowes on-line service definitely needs improvement, customers shouldn't have to wait nearly 3 weeks for their order to be delivered, after all, it's YOUR customers that are keeping you going and apparently; Lowes have maintained a simple, down to Earth integrity in the way they have conducted business for over a century .
Still waiting, waiting, waiting.... Very doubtful that I will place an online order through Lowes again.

ArthurB
ArthurBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Take your money quickly deliver product slowly

Why can I receive products on line ordered later than placing order with Lowes and still be waiting delivery days later.....I will not be using their services again

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Been a customer since the 1960s. Will continue buying.

I ordered 2 pullovers on line. I had purchased these exact pullovers previously and I wear them as part of a uniform. I wear them every day during winter so it is no surprise that they 'pill up' after a month or so. At the price, I cannot complain.
The jumpers arrived in good time and the communication from the delivery company was professional. Also, I received reminders on line.
I have been a customer of Lowes since 1965 so that is now 61yrs.
I will definitely buy more. In fact I will be buying another pair of jeans on line after I finish this review.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanSydney, NSW

So Happy&quick

If you need any help customer service is good Thanks Julie. Received most of my purchase love it, 4xworkpants for my husband (trackpants)has holes in his, Polo-top trackpants for me & sloppy joe

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

$160 in pants, both pairs unwearable within a month.

One pair of cargo pants stitching around top seam near belt came unstitched after first wash, second pair had large hole in left pocket, stitching pulled in right leg pocket and top button broke off within a month. Terrible quality. Spend a few dollars more and buy king gee.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

No Zero Card Without an Independent Reference

I have had a few emails from Lowes asking me to visit a local store to change my Rewards card for a Zero card with several benefits offered. What they did not say is that the very long application requires a personal independent reference. I consider that to be an absolute insult. I cannot recall any other retailer wanting such a thing for a loyalty card. Unfortunately, Lowes will be my last choice in future. They also do not seem to have learned the old lesson that unhappy customers talk about their dissatisfaction much more readily than satisfied ones do.

Do Not Shop Here !

VERY bad quality clothing my top had a hole in it and no exchange or refund could be done without a receipt that's not right you buy a product and its faulty and there is nothing you can do about it !! I will NEVER shop at Lowes again very unhappy customer!

Melskie
MelskieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop in store to get your items

Placed an order last week online. Still waiting to receive it. Delivery takes so long almost like it's coming from overseas. Definitely needs improvement. Shouldn't have to wait over a week for an item to be delivered. Still waiting. Never again will I place an online order through Lowes.