Lowes

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (4) · Very large (2) · Very small (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (57%) · Not as advertised (43%)

Annie

AnnieBrisbane

Website took too long to load and navigate, waste of time!!!

Took over an hour to load and navigate through their website but still couldn't place the order for my children uniform. Would go where else if I could get the uniform. Wasting customer's time.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trader fixed waist cuffed work pants in khaki.

I have purchased 5 pairs of these work pants for my husband, they are a good price, fit well and have great pockets for work. There however is a fault in these pants, every pair has worn through on either side of the back seem within a short period of wear, this is the only place they have worn through, leaving me to believe this a fault in manufacture, Was wondering if other customers have had this happen. Such a shame as in all other areas he loves these pants.

Store LocationBeenleigh Market Place, Beenleigh QLD

Worn out already

A few years ago I purchased a pair of your Farrah Cargo pants (Long) from the Kwinana Branch. They were nice and comfortable, however, within 2 months the right pocket lining wore through and coins kept dropping out. About March/April this year I purchased another pair of Farrah Cargo Pants from Rockingham. AGAIN within 2 months the same right pocket lining wore through on those as well.
This is obviously a manufacturing problem using a cheap material on the pocket linings. You can actually see your hand through the material.
Until this problem is righted I would not touch Farrah Cargo Pants again.
A disgruntled customer. What a rigmerol to put in a review?

Store LocationKwinana and Rockingham

Delivered correct order on time

Good products for a good price.
Only ordered online when local shop did not answer phone.
Order arrived on-time but I didn't know when that was going to be.
Store navigation and payment was easy.
Room for improvement: would be to give the customer more confidence on delivery time. Should show that order has been filled ok. Then dispatched giving a delivery day.

Ray Collins

Ray CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On line first purchases 10% discount

Not terribly happy with Lowes on line store lack of detail on how to get the 10% discount on first order. It cost me approx $14 through their stating that you need a code and get their newsletter. My first & last Lowe purchases
Ray

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service Jenny from Lowe’s Toombul Qld

Great Customer Service Jenny from Toombul went out of her way to help my husband who needed a new pair of Work shorts. She went the extra mile to help.

Store LocationToombul Qld 4013

Mani

ManiSydney

Horrible Service

I wish I never have to deal with them again but no way.It is mandatory to buy School Uniforms from there as informed by school. We never get correct size uniform in stock. Even after booking it 2 months ago ..item still not in stock and there is no update when it will come.

Sizing Very large

Paul wilkie brisbane

Paul wilkie brisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone doesn't t fit in hi visit shirt pocket any more

I have had the same size phone for at least 10 years and generally buy at least 10 of these shirts a year and with the latest lot I acquired at Strathpine I m finding that I m unable to fasten the button by a significant margin????
Paul wilkie

Sizing Very large
Nothappycustomer

NothappycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service I walked out

Store LocationJesmond Stockland
JO.W

JO.WSydney, NSW

Online discount code does not work

Applied a discount code to my sons account 2 years ago, it did not work.
Went in to store to make the purchase instead. Cashier apologised for inconvenience.

Son moved out so had to get new account, subscribed & verified account etc.
Went to place an online order, used new subscription discount code - did not work. Tried it several times, no good.

Unsubscribed straight away. (Can't be bothered with online stores that cannot provide a decent service.)

The irony: They sent a sorry to see you go email, they offered "If you change your mind, use this DISCOUNT CODE ....
Of course I tried it - Did NOT work!!!!!!!!!!

DONT USE LOWES ZERO CARD

Lowes advertises their Zero Card as a Take Home LayBy System. This is far from the truth. This is a credit card. STAY CLEAR OF LOWES AT ALL COST DO NOT TRUST THEM.

zknight

zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service - but sizing issues

Sizing Very small

Amanda Broad

Amanda BroadCentral West, NSW

School clothes - Never again

My daughters first year of School - kindy and her crappy school clothes that are not even made properly or spelt correctly... she has been there now for over a month and still no one wants to help me i did get a phone call drom a very rude old man at the orange nsw store whom basically just told me i was whinging about them.... you people shld really be ashamed of your self... what an absolute waste of $220 bloody disgraceful... I will never step foot in a lowest store again.

• +1
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOnline because i didn't want to deal with the rude ppl @ orange store but here we are after they literally just dropped it off and left them at my front door

Peter M.

Peter M.

Needs a decent refund/exchange policy! Downright thievery!

What a stupid returns policy! Bought a few pairs of jeans and my local store won't even exchange them for a larger size because I washed them before wearing! Oh well at least they were cheap!

The products I'm now stuck with don't fit properly and are practically impossible to wear, even taking my wallet out of my pocket is impossible without nearly breaking my fingers!

Thanks for taking my money and not providing anything comparable to "customer satisfaction"...

Sizing Slightly small
Brett B

Brett BMelbourne

Lowes Knox - Customer Service???

Sisi79

Sisi79

Lowes needs to get with the times and get afterpay

With Afterpay taking over all the stores you’d think Lowes would jump on that instead of offering their instore credit card that’s only for those with good credit. Especially when we have 6 kids and have to get new uniforms but would rather pay in instalments. One default and can’t get no credit so I always use Afterpay with only 4 instalments and it pays it off faster so you’d think Lowes would know there’s families out there that would love this option especially when buying school uniforms. So disappointing!

SydneySydney

Lowes Bateau Bay Square NSW is what's wrong with retail in Australia

Surely the most ridiculous of all Lowes stores with a nasty piece of work in charge.
Having shopped here due to necessity over the last few years I feel obliged to warn you about the ugly side of retail that will raise it's head here should the middle aged female manager be on duty.
She is rude, dismissing and condescending and treats my Father of 92 years like a child who should be seen and not heard and always asking for too much. You know, like a shirt that fits in a colour he likes.
Shame on you.
Let's not talk about the fact that the elderly, or anyone else can barely navigate Lowes stores, which are now a mixed bag of quality with questionable pricing.
Sad

Alan

AlanMCLAREN VALE

Great Service

I'm a mens XL size which seems to be the first size to sell out at other stores, but the Lowes Noarlunga store always has stock to suit and a good range to choose from. Inadvertently left my phone in the fitting room, I rang and they had put it aside for me to collect. Staff are friendly but not intrusive. I'm a regular customer and their prices and specials are very competitive. Highly recommended.

Happy

My favorite store was Home Depot. One day just I came here to this store to walking around. Than I spoke with sue in home de decor and just I love this sweet lady got me like a customer. My English not so good but she was understand and had a lot patience with me and my husband She helped me to decided my curtains excellent employee the sweet. SUE.

Mayra
Mayra

Thank you so much Lowe’s is my favorite store now . I went back and again I had the best experience and again with this sweet lady sue.

Kate

KateSydney

20% schoolware joke

Would not accept gift card on 20% schoolware day. Then called head office said that is false. Then the store person refused to give me 20% off as punishment for using giftcard!!!