Lowes

• Sizing True to size (5) · Very large (2) · Very small (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (56%) · Not as advertised (44%)

Paulc98

Paulc98Mount Druitt

Online edit of order not possible

I ordered some shirts from Lowes online store but made an error with the size. I recognised the error and found I can not edit the order to correct the error. When you ring orders online or customer care a voice response says that they will call you back but this does not happen. There is a message online that says you cannot edit or cancel an order (even before it has been processed) and you must return the incorrect goods to your local store. This entirely defeats the purpose of online ordering and is totally inconvenient to customers.

Lowes you need to buck up your ideas and get with the times

Richard

RichardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Discount Card that generates Notice Of Demand and threats of legal action, no ability to phone Head Office.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double pricing standards ripping people off

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seniors discount

Annie

AnnieBrisbane

Website took too long to load and navigate, waste of time!!!

Took over an hour to load and navigate through their website but still couldn't place the order for my children uniform. Would go where else if I could get the uniform. Wasting customer's time.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trader fixed waist cuffed work pants in khaki.

I have purchased 5 pairs of these work pants for my husband, they are a good price, fit well and have great pockets for work. There however is a fault in these pants, every pair has worn through on either side of the back seem within a short period of wear, this is the only place they have worn through, leaving me to believe this a fault in manufacture, Was wondering if other customers have had this happen. Such a shame as in all other areas he loves these pants.

Store LocationBeenleigh Market Place, Beenleigh QLD

Worn out already

A few years ago I purchased a pair of your Farrah Cargo pants (Long) from the Kwinana Branch. They were nice and comfortable, however, within 2 months the right pocket lining wore through and coins kept dropping out. About March/April this year I purchased another pair of Farrah Cargo Pants from Rockingham. AGAIN within 2 months the same right pocket lining wore through on those as well.
This is obviously a manufacturing problem using a cheap material on the pocket linings. You can actually see your hand through the material.
Until this problem is righted I would not touch Farrah Cargo Pants again.
A disgruntled customer. What a rigmerol to put in a review?

Store LocationKwinana and Rockingham

Delivered correct order on time

Good products for a good price.
Only ordered online when local shop did not answer phone.
Order arrived on-time but I didn't know when that was going to be.
Store navigation and payment was easy.
Room for improvement: would be to give the customer more confidence on delivery time. Should show that order has been filled ok. Then dispatched giving a delivery day.

Ray Collins

Ray CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On line first purchases 10% discount

Not terribly happy with Lowes on line store lack of detail on how to get the 10% discount on first order. It cost me approx $14 through their stating that you need a code and get their newsletter. My first & last Lowe purchases
Ray

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service Jenny from Lowe’s Toombul Qld

Great Customer Service Jenny from Toombul went out of her way to help my husband who needed a new pair of Work shorts. She went the extra mile to help.

Store LocationToombul Qld 4013
Mani

ManiSydney

Horrible Service

I wish I never have to deal with them again but no way.It is mandatory to buy School Uniforms from there as informed by school. We never get correct size uniform in stock. Even after booking it 2 months ago ..item still not in stock and there is no update when it will come.

Sizing Very large
Paul wilkie brisbane

Paul wilkie brisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone doesn't t fit in hi visit shirt pocket any more

I have had the same size phone for at least 10 years and generally buy at least 10 of these shirts a year and with the latest lot I acquired at Strathpine I m finding that I m unable to fasten the button by a significant margin????
Paul wilkie

Sizing Very large
Nothappycustomer

NothappycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service I walked out

Store LocationJesmond Stockland
JO.W

JO.WSydney, NSW

Online discount code does not work

Applied a discount code to my sons account 2 years ago, it did not work.
Went in to store to make the purchase instead. Cashier apologised for inconvenience.

Son moved out so had to get new account, subscribed & verified account etc.
Went to place an online order, used new subscription discount code - did not work. Tried it several times, no good.

Unsubscribed straight away. (Can't be bothered with online stores that cannot provide a decent service.)

The irony: They sent a sorry to see you go email, they offered "If you change your mind, use this DISCOUNT CODE ....
Of course I tried it - Did NOT work!!!!!!!!!!

DONT USE LOWES ZERO CARD

Lowes advertises their Zero Card as a Take Home LayBy System. This is far from the truth. This is a credit card. STAY CLEAR OF LOWES AT ALL COST DO NOT TRUST THEM.

zknight

zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service - but sizing issues

Sizing Very small
Amanda Broad

Amanda BroadCentral West, NSW

School clothes - Never again

My daughters first year of School - kindy and her crappy school clothes that are not even made properly or spelt correctly... she has been there now for over a month and still no one wants to help me i did get a phone call drom a very rude old man at the orange nsw store whom basically just told me i was whinging about them.... you people shld really be ashamed of your self... what an absolute waste of $220 bloody disgraceful... I will never step foot in a lowest store again.

• +1
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOnline because i didn't want to deal with the rude ppl @ orange store but here we are after they literally just dropped it off and left them at my front door
Peter M.

Peter M.

Needs a decent refund/exchange policy! Downright thievery!

What a stupid returns policy! Bought a few pairs of jeans and my local store won't even exchange them for a larger size because I washed them before wearing! Oh well at least they were cheap!

The products I'm now stuck with don't fit properly and are practically impossible to wear, even taking my wallet out of my pocket is impossible without nearly breaking my fingers!

Thanks for taking my money and not providing anything comparable to "customer satisfaction"...

Sizing Slightly small
Brett B

Brett BMelbourne

Lowes Knox - Customer Service???

Sisi79

Sisi79

Lowes needs to get with the times and get afterpay

With Afterpay taking over all the stores you’d think Lowes would jump on that instead of offering their instore credit card that’s only for those with good credit. Especially when we have 6 kids and have to get new uniforms but would rather pay in instalments. One default and can’t get no credit so I always use Afterpay with only 4 instalments and it pays it off faster so you’d think Lowes would know there’s families out there that would love this option especially when buying school uniforms. So disappointing!