Lowes Online store
Part of Lowes  1.7 (167)

Lowes Online store Questions & Answers

Marg
Marg · Online store

Do you have dog flannel shirts in all stores and what is largest size

Nick
Nick

You will want to ask Lowes via their website.
This is just a site for reviews.

John Georgie K.
John Georgie K. · Online store

Do you stock footy shorts

crickit
crickit

light white milk only

Roy B.
Roy B. · Online store

Lowe’s I have a Lowe’s Christmas shirt. I’d like a Melbourne cup horse shirt please. I’ve been asking in the shops for years now.
Roy

Julie Richardson
Julie Richardson · Online store

change my address

Tony A.
Tony A. · Online store

Hi ..I ordered and paid for a packet of 7xl undies a few months ago . They never arrived and I made a report suspecting that they got lost in the post .
I was wondering what happens now .
My name is Tony Ashenden..54 eversleigh rd .scarborough .0414501516 ..thanks

Tryntje · Online store

submitted an order over a month ago still waiting
How long should it take?

Tryntje

How long does a delivery take

JESS
JESS

They are the worst company to deal with ,may be one year,I am still waiting for my refund .

Margaret
Margaret · Online store

hello all at Lowes I have only received Part of this order> the Singletts arrived but not the Pants, Any Idea as to where they are and when I can expect to receive them? Please Delivery to [personal details removed]

bruce d · Online store

are mens woolen winter pyjamas available online or in sore?

awaiting answer

Lesley · Online store

Why are your reviews so terrible - the worst I’ve ever seen. I was going to order but no way would I do so now.
A pity because the staff in your stores are so lovely. What’s going on?

Trudy simons

I ordered in May two track pants have rung several times ,and still no delivery ,be lucky if to they arrive next winter ,please do not order from Lowe's you will be waiting for a delivery for months

Lesley

Lowes where are your answers?

angela b.
angela b. · Online store

I want to buy a track suit for my husband

Trudy simons

Please do not order on line ,you will probably get them next winter delivery is shocking I have been waiting since May mayby Will arrive next winter if I'm lucky

My Opinion
My Opinion · Online store

purchased two items on line two weeks ago and as yet no notice of delivery. who do I contact please ?

Trudy simons

No way there's Zippo chance you will see anything this winter,maybe next winter with a bit of luck, I have been waiting since May

Christine T.
Christine T. · Online store

my order 145136505 rather than a refund could you either put this on back order for me or change to another item? A Bisley shirt? Order is for anil Birthday present.

Trudy simons

Lowes on line are useless ,I have been waiting since May and still no delivery

Get an answer from our members and Lowes representatives

Select a listing for your question
Lowes Online store