Lowes Physical store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great customer service Jenny from Lowe’s Toombul Qld

Great Customer Service Jenny from Toombul went out of her way to help my husband who needed a new pair of Work shorts. She went the extra mile to help.

Sizing True to size
Store LocationToombul Qld 4013

Horrible Service

I wish I never have to deal with them again but no way.It is mandatory to buy School Uniforms from there as informed by school. We never get correct size uniform in stock. Even after booking it 2 months ago ..item still not in stock and there is no update when it will come.

Sizing Very large

Phone doesn't t fit in hi visit shirt pocket any more

I have had the same size phone for at least 10 years and generally buy at least 10 of these shirts a year and with the latest lot I acquired at Strathpine I m finding that I m unable to fasten the button by a significant margin????
Paul wilkie

Sizing Very large

Horrible customer service I walked out

I went in to buy a jacket for my partner today as I walked close to the counter at Jesmond store the lady did not look at me or say hi let me take that for you or any positive communication she looked straight at the jacket approaching and took it out of my hands without a word then she walked around the counter and proceeded to do the sale and so I said sorry I might leave this as it was a horrible experience she did not speak a word and her body language was rude I was quite surprised given her age I thought she would know customer service with years beyond me of experience. I really wanted the jacket but no way will I get treated with disrespect when spending my money somewhere ! I will drive to a further store to purchase the jacket but unfortunately I will not spend my money at Jesmond ever :-(

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationJesmond Stockland

School clothes - Never again

My daughters first year of School - kindy and her crappy school clothes that are not even made properly or spelt correctly... she has been there now for over a month and still no one wants to help me i did get a phone call drom a very rude old man at the orange nsw store whom basically just told me i was whinging about them.... you people shld really be ashamed of your self... what an absolute waste of $220 bloody disgraceful... I will never step foot in a lowest store again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOnline because i didn't want to deal with the rude ppl @ orange store but here we are after they literally just dropped it off and left them at my front door

Needs a decent refund/exchange policy! Downright thievery!

What a stupid returns policy! Bought a few pairs of jeans and my local store won't even exchange them for a larger size because I washed them before wearing! Oh well at least they were cheap!

The products I'm now stuck with don't fit properly and are practically impossible to wear, even taking my wallet out of my pocket is impossible without nearly breaking my fingers!

Thanks for taking my money and not providing anything comparable to "customer satisfaction"...

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Lowes Knox - Customer Service???

Take 1 - We originally ordered my sons school blazer in early Nov. Were called mid November to pick it up but when we arrived at the store were told "sorry but we have dropped all the dockets and don't know what order belongs to whom but your blazer will be here mid December".

Take 2 -Late Jan - no call from the store so we call them."Yes we have the blazer" so we go on down to pick it up. Get home and realise that the blazer is 6 sizes smaller than the one we ordered. Call the store - "Sorry but we don't have any of your size in store and we can't guarantee that we will have it before school starts". Nearly 3 months after ordering it and none in stock. I was really unimpressed and advised the Assistant Manager that I required a jacket for my son to start school on Thursday. Assistant Manager advised me that the Manager was not in but would call me on Tuesday. No yelling, no swearing just advising that I am unimpressed due to the incompetent process. The person on the end of the phone then said "Well - you don't actually need the blazer for the whole of first term." (as if this was compensation for the blazer not being there). In actual fact, student may not be required to wear the blazer at all times but they ARE required to wear it for assemblies (presumably on the first to second day) as well as when they walk to and from school - which my son will do.

Take 3 - Tuesday - I called the manager at 1pm as they hadn't called me. The original size is surprisingly available. I advised the Manager I would pick it up before the close of business.

I go to pick up the blazer and the Manager unnecessarily says "Just to give you some feedback - the phone call you made on Saturday ended with the Assistant Manager in tears" . Again, I am do not understand why, as there was no name calling, no swearing or no yelling on this call: merely great dissatisfaction with the terrible customer service and incompetent process. Lowes had this order for nearly 3 months, we made 3 trips to pick it up and finally when we did receive the blazer, the manager (in a passive aggressive manner) tried to turn this situation into my (alleged) phone manner, rather than their mistakes regarding this blazer ordering process. I would happily take the feedback on board should it have been A. relevant and B. at all true.

Unfortunately I will be forced to shop here in the future as this is where our sons school gets their uniforms from. If I had a choice I would never shop at Lowes again.