Lowes Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

My Opinion

My Opinionasked

Online store

purchased two items on line two weeks ago and as yet no notice of delivery. who do I contact please ?

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

Online store

my order 145136505 rather than a refund could you either put this on back order for me or change to another item? A Bisley shirt? Order is for anil Birthday present.

larisa_rene

larisa_reneasked

Lowes

Hi, will you be getting Afterpay anytime soon? it would really help with buying school uniforms and I think you'll find that customers will buy more, especially those who prefer not to use credit cards.

Bella G.

Bella G.asked

Lowes

Has anyone had a problem with mens shirts from the DBK brand shrinking after wash?

Debbie V.

What is your question?

Bob Lindsay

Bob Lindsayasked

Lowes

I have a shirt I bought and track pants that I purchased at Lowe's but never tried on I find that a to small can I exchange them for something else

Hi Bob
Thanks for your note!
Sure can. Our policy states exchange can be made

1. Prouduct is less than 90 days old
2. The swing tags are still attached
3. Clothes unworn or washed
4. Present proof of purchase (either a bank statement or original receipt)

If you provide the above at your local store you can exchange your track pants and shirt

Many thanks
The Lowes Team

Tess

Tessasked

Lowes

Does anyone ever have a problem picking up online orders from Lowes in Mount Druitt? More inregards to the staff there?

Hi Jess
Can you email us on customercare@lowes.com.au
We are keen to understand the issue and help you solve this

Many thanks
Lowes TEAM

Mr. Kent

Mr. Kentasked

Lowes

Lowes sends me requests to write reviews. When I do and send submit, it comes back that my nickname is incorrect. I believe my reviews can help people because of my experience and knowledge. Please advise.

Rich
Rich

I've never submitted a review to Lowes so I cannot help. Perhaps just write a review on this website, https://www.productreview.com.au as many people will read it.

Hi Mr Kent
Could you please contact me at customercare@lowes.com.au

The Lowes Team

brianasked

Lowes

Does anyone know why lowes changed their name from lowes Manhattan to just lowes?

Bronwyn Taylor
Bronwyn Taylor

I would say you would need to email the company to find the answer to that question.

brian

Yeah possibly you are right / might have something to do with new york america as there is Manhattan area there

Get an answer from our members and Lowes representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands