3Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment Questions & Answers (page 2)

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Lucas' Papaw Remedies? Claim your listing.
Isha B.

Please advise if this can remove dark spot due to insect bites? Please answer. Thanks

Hi Isha,
Dark spot from insect bites? I don't know. Try the pawpaw ointment & see if it works. If it doesn't, it can be used for many other things. Lucas Pawpaw OIntment is a bit expensive, so if you haven't bought any already, I'd suggest you just buy a small tube first to see how you get on. Its about $6, I think.

Jim A.

Will this help dog skin cancer?

Hi Jim,
I'm not sure if Lucas pawpaw ointment could work on your dog's skin cancer. If it was me, I'd be talking to a vet about it. If your vet doesn't embrace complementary treatment options, try to find a holistic vet who does. There should be plenty found online. I've heard that conventional & complementary treatment options can often go hand in hand, in animals. Animals often do extremely well on holistic treatment. There is a lot of interesting reading online. Type skin cancer in dogs. If it was me, & I had a dog, I would be doing what a holistic vet tells me to do. Good luck with your dog. I hope he/she gets better soon.

Jim A.

She had two surgeries to remove the tumor. I’m using Paw Paw as an after treatment ointment.

Jess H.
Jess H.

Can paw paw be used for thrush?

Urbangirl
Urbangirl

I'd see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis and treatment If it is Thrush, a Canesten prescription should do the trick, as Vanessa stated. I wouldn't be using any kind of Papaw ointment for this condition on myself.

Riz
Riz

Does papaw ointment can heal or treat ringworm?....

Stacey S.
Stacey S.

No, you need a steroid cream

Nickynr

Can I use Lucas ointment to reduce my old acne scars? Also keep skin smooth?

green_0_0_eyes

As scars are permanent, you will need to see a dermatologist to reduce them. Depending on the scaring, they may be able to reduce or get rid of them through either laser surgery and possibly through filler. However, the ointment will keep your skin smooth and hydrated.

Thank you ..all the way from Qatar

Hazel
Hazel

Can I use lucas papaw oitment to my chicken pox?

green_0_0_eyes

It won't heal your chicken pox during the contagious stage, you will have to use the right medication for that. However it may help reduce scaring and reduce itchiness during the healing stage.

Bayan k.
Bayan k.

Can i use pawpaw on chickenpox

Hazel W
Hazel W

Can I use papaw, on dry mouth?

green_0_0_eyes

As your question can be taken 2 ways, I will respond with 2 answers and hopefully I answer your question.

1, If you are referring to dry / cracked lips, then yes, the ointment will definitely help heal and keep your lips moist and provide a protective layer.

2. If you are talking about the condition called dry mouth, then no, this is an internal problem where the salivary glands in your mouth don't make enough saliva to keep your mouth wet. Dry mouth is often due to the side effect of certain medications or aging issues or as a result of radiation therapy for cancer.: Tips for controlling dry mouth include:

1. Chew sugar-free gum or suck on sugar-free hard candies to stimulate the flow of saliva

2. Limit your caffeine intake because caffeine can make your mouth drier.

3. Don't use mouthwashes that contain alcohol because they can be drying.

4.Stop all tobacco use if you smoke or chew tobacco.

5.Sip water regularly.

If your medication is giving you dry mouth, it will go away once you stop the drug. ... Chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer can cause dry mouth. When the treatment stops, dry mouth usually goes away. Conditions that affect the salivary glands and cause dry mouth, such as Sjögren's syndrome, are usually lifelong.

Maria Kris R
Maria Kris R

Can papaw ointment heal mosquito bites scars?

Katherine B
Katherine B

lucas papaw can cure yeast infection?

Nooby
Nooby

Is this good for treating insect bite marks? I have tons of them all over my legs, feet and sometimes arms.

I'm starting to loose confidence

Isha B.

I have the same issue, can someone answer this question? Thanks :)

John Greaves
John Greaves

Can Paw Paw cream be used on piles?

green_0_0_eyes

Yes, but if its painful you are best off using the appropriate cream to help with the pain which is very easy to get from any chemist. This ointment wont take the pain away, its more for rashes and to re-hydrate dry skin. It may help soothe, but if you want to alleviate pain, get the appropriate ointment from the chemist.

June
June

I have a tube of pawpaw ointment and love it.

For the first time when I squeezed the tube the bottom came unstuck. Will I be able to have the tube replaced at the supermarket?

June Hirst

21 Dalwood Close

Eleebana NSW 2282

gegoego2123
gegoego2123

can you put paw paw cream on leg chafe??????

Smitchy
Smitchy

Will Paw Paw ointment stop te itch from pruritus?

Vigie

Can Lucas' Papaw be used for warts that were cauterized in place of Fucidic Acid?

Jude
Jude

Sorry, I'm not sure. Have never tried it on a wart. It can go on an open cut so it can heal. I always try it first on any cut but go to prescription ointments if it doesn't work. However, it does work on minor cuts.

brian

I would recommend to go to the doctor for a wart

Vigie

I tried it on a few. I did not see an improvement.

Kylie E
Kylie E

Can i use pawpaw to treat thrush?

Hi

No I don't think it will get rid of thrush.

See your Dr or pharmacist to verify if it suitable to treat thrush.

You sure can

Henry.B
Henry.B

Can u use this for vaginal infections???

Hello Henry

I am not a healthcare professional so I am unable to answer your query.

brian

For an infection - I would highly recommend to go to the doctor. Alternatively you could try canesten anti fungal cream or mycrospore - mycrospore anti fungal cream is the best but ,it's expensive though, it's worth it and only have to apply once a day. There's other treatments as well - even if you have to see a skin specialist doctor

Meg
Meg

Can you use this pawpaw cream on skin ulcers/rash to treat it or is this cream only to soothe the itch and keep it clean from bacteria getting into skin sores??

Cazza
Cazza

It's really greasy and I'm not an expert but I can imagine it would attract dirt & dust, so it may add to your problem and not help, get well soon!

Shell
Shell

would it help cracked fingers?

Jano

Definitely, even better if you use cotton gloves over night. You can by cotton gloves in Woolies

brian

It will help cracked fingers though, I've noticed invite vitamin e cream to the best to help skin problems however, the catch is - you have to continue to use it

Amber3121
Amber3121

Can I get a allergic reaction from using papaw ointment for my dry and chapped lips? If so what do I do?

Leigh
Leigh

I haven't heard of anyone getting a reaction from it. I'd suggest to check the ingredients. If you don't normally get a reaction from any of the ingredients you should be fine. After checking ingredients, if you're still unsure, try using a small amount somewhere like your arm first

No it willll heal

Che D
Che D

Yes. I used Lucas pawpaw ointment on my face last year and I came out in a huge rash. I thought it might be a coincidence, but when I tried it with another tube this winter I again felt a tingly burning sensation on my skin within seconds. I washed it off and threw it away. I haven't found anyone else with the same reaction, but it definitely was painful. And I've used petroleum jelly products on my lips before.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lucas' Papaw Remedies? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Lucas' Papaw Ointment is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more