Lucky Pet

Lucky Pet

Ripped Off

Ripped OffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware Of Buying Faulty Products Supplied

No wonder they only have 3 stars... And that's being generous. Beware of buying via this company.

They sold me a faulty dog door and after going back and forth with time wasting assumptions of why the door isn't functioning properly, their only solution was for me to send the doggy door back in original packaging. So the fact I had spent $380 getting glass cut for the exact measurements for the doggy door wasn't taken into consideration or the fact id be left with a gaping hole in the glass. I queried this multiple times and was completely ignored. They are quick to take your money then leave you high and dry.

Beware of purchasing from a company behaving fraudulently.

Anthea

Anthea

Walking our dog was a joy...at last!

Hi! Placed order 14 March, recd 17 March in Adelaide. Tried out the Black Dog harness and double lead this morning.
Winner Winner!! Thanks for great service and great product! Anthea

Avoid this company at all costs

Pet Shops

Find out how Lucky Pet compares to other Pet Shops

Raven

RavenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Communication

Returned a product and did not get the full refund even though item was not unpackaged. Sent an email to inquire as to why but so far no response. So not only out of pocket with the cost of initial shipping & return postage amounting to around $22 but out of pocket for something I didn't use. Not happy!

L. Newman

L. NewmanCentral West, NSW

Just what I asked for.

Good prices. Arrived on time. Big range of things I hadn't heard of. Noticed plenty of toys to keep pets amused.

John Williams

John WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and fast service

I've been purchasing from Lucky Pet Supplies for four years now. Their prices & service is fantastic and I find my orders ship within a day. A parcel got lost by Aussie Post and Lucky Pet great at following it up so I was quite happy with their customer service. I will continue recommending them to my friends and family.

Bluesky

BlueskySydney, NSW

LUCKYPET.COM.AU Sell items with a vey short expiry.

LuckyPet.com.au sell items with very short expiries, possibly old stock they cannot sell. I will never buy again from Un - Luckypet Will stick to local shops, so you can see expiry before you buy??
I have reported them to Elanco Australia for there miss conduct.

Good Range, slow to send

Have purchased from this company approx 4 times now. They do offer good range at competitive prices but I find the postage costs a little high and they can be very, very slow to dispatch. In one instance I placed a large order and after nearly a week of having my money the order was still not dispatched. I rang them to find out the issue and apparently one item on my order was actually out of stock and they had meant to ring me but hadn't got to it yet! Anyway after much mucking around, some bad attitude and confusion on their side about just how much credit/refund I was due, order and credit where sent. I buy specialist diet food for 3 animals so basically I buy from these guys when everyone else is out of stock.

Misha Ali