Lucky Pet

Lucky Pet

2.8

John Williams

John WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and fast service

I've been purchasing from Lucky Pet Supplies for four years now. Their prices & service is fantastic and I find my orders ship within a day. A parcel got lost by Aussie Post and Lucky Pet great at following it up so I was quite happy with their customer service. I will continue recommending them to my friends and family.

Bluesky

BlueskySydney, NSW

LUCKYPET.COM.AU Sell items with a vey short expiry.

LuckyPet.com.au sell items with very short expiries, possibly old stock they cannot sell. I will never buy again from Un - Luckypet Will stick to local shops, so you can see expiry before you buy??
I have reported them to Elanco Australia for there miss conduct.

Good Range, slow to send

Have purchased from this company approx 4 times now. They do offer good range at competitive prices but I find the postage costs a little high and they can be very, very slow to dispatch. In one instance I placed a large order and after nearly a week of having my money the order was still not dispatched. I rang them to find out the issue and apparently one item on my order was actually out of stock and they had meant to ring me but hadn't got to it yet! Anyway after much mucking around, some bad attitude and confusion on their side about just how much credit/refund I was due, order and credit where sent. I buy specialist diet food for 3 animals so basically I buy from these guys when everyone else is out of stock.

Pet Shops