Luco Furniture & Decoration

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Luco Furniture & Decoration

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (7) · Not as advertised (0)

Myra J.
Myra J.

Love my dining table set

I love my dining bench set! It is exactly as advertised, and looks very chic in my living room. Wonderful customer service as well - my furniture assembly was delayed since two screws were accidentally missing from the pack, but they were very apologetic and super efficient in dispatching those to me asap.

Luco TeamLuco Furniture & DecorationSend a private message

Great product very efficient delivery, easy to deal with

Great product looks exactly as we expected, good quality solid wood, easy to assemble with minimal effort. Would definitely purchase from this store again they had a nice range of furniture

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maisie walnut coffee table

I was surprised at the build quality of the components of this the most to be honest. Putting it together was pretty easy and my only criticism of it was that it was a little (very little) wobbly side to side at the end. This was easily fixed with a couple of angle brackets ($4) and now i have a fantastic setup for my tv, tablet, books, wireless charger and soundbar. Will be looking to get another small table/coffee table soon!

Rose
Rose

Amazing quality and service

I purchase from Luco, Dining Table Coffee Table and TV cabinet. The quality is so good compared to other products which are at a much higher price. I love my products and William went above and beyond to make the whole process easy and pleasant and amazing.

Luco TeamLuco Furniture & DecorationSend a private message

Hi Rose, thank you so much for your lovely feedback and 5 star! Glad that you had a wonderful experience with us and most importantly our furniture! Words like these inspire us greatly to do better everyday. We look forward to serving you again.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Luco Furniture & Decoration compares to other Home Decor Shops

Renee A.
Renee A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new dining table!

Amazing communication and service. I felt very comfortable with ordering in advance as William kept me up to date with delivery timing. He also delivered at a time that suited me which is very rare!

Luco TeamLuco Furniture & DecorationSend a private message

Hi Renee, thank you for the lovely review. Happy that you enjoyed the service and that you like our Owen dining table set!
Kind Regards, Team @ Luco Furniture

Bridget T.
Bridget T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!! Above and beyond customer care and satisfaction!

Easy online purchase with free delivery (special promotion). The item was delivered the next day, I couldn't quite believe it, I was expecting a wait for it. William was communicative and polite, he could not be more helpful. I had an issue the next day (Sunday) and he took time out to resolve it extremely professionally going above and beyond, excellent customer service, thanks William!
I am delighted with my bedframe, exactly what I expected, I just didn't expect the wonderful customer service and express delivery from Luco and William. Thank you from a happy customer!!

Shiv
ShivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good and prompt service

It was a pleasure transacting with William from Luco Furniture. All my initial apprehension has vanished once I witnessed the service and the product delivered during a weekend. Good Work

Luco TeamLuco Furniture & DecorationSend a private message

Hi Shiv, thank you very much for the review!
Regards,