Luke's Landscaping

Luke's Landscaping

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

I have been very happy with Lukes Landscaping. Just finding somebody to come and talk to me and give me a quote for reticulation was not easy. Luke was great from the first contact. He took the time to listen to what I needed and then he explained and demonstrated what the best setup would be for me. We did not hesitate to offer Luke the job. Luke and all of his staff have been very professional and helpful. Our reticulation is working well and when we did have an issue, his team were wonderful and were quickly on the job. Luke will be looking after our reticulation contact. I trust him.

Rates and Fees

Luke's work has produced a beautiful Spring garden!

Our home is now surrounded by a beautiful, healthy and blossoming Spring garden! All the hard work earlier in the year by Luke and his dedicated team is now evident - from the luscious green growth, to the well watered lawns. With the emphasis on the use of enriched soil, suitable plants and planting locations, plus the updating of the reticulation system - our garden will flourish for many years to come! Thanks Luke and your Team! P & J Churchlands

Great Old fashioned service

Rates and Fees

Who to contact when you are not sure where to start

Our front yard had a few issues. The old reticulation was watering the artificial lawn and not the roses which were slowly dying. We also needed a new front fence.

Where do you start to get this done.? Luckily we contacted Luke's Landscaping. From the time Allen visited us and made some excellent suggestions and drew a clear plan, we felt they were professional and in charge of what was needed.

Allen then co-ordinated the project with Simon who was happy to work around our time frames.

Everything was installed quickly and they cleaned up as well!

Thanks to Allen , Simon and team.

CStanley

CStanleyPerth, WA

Great Service

Luke's Landscaping has been a great help to us with our front garden project.
They were very helpful with ideas and options for the space. Their work was carried out to a high standard and the follow up after was great.

Rates and Fees

I am very pleased with the repairs carried out on my retic by Lukes Landscaping. The repair man was very courteous and helpful, discussing everything with me and finding the best solution.

Exemplary service

Recent reticulation service was carried out with meticulous precision and thoroughness. Would recommend and award them for a very professional job. Well done to the team at Luke’s Landscaping. Keep up the good work

Rates and Fees

Really pleased with the quick service we got for the repairs to our retic.
Extremely polite and helpful repair man
We would have no hesitation in using Luke’s again when we have a problem

Clark Brannin

Clark BranninPerth, WA

Great job; Great Service

They came out and reviewed and, with me, planned the upcoming overhaul of my retic system. They provided an estimate that ended up being within 10% of the actual cost. On the day, they were punctual, took care not to damage the existing plants and did a quality job. They tested all equipment and cleaned up prior to leaving. They are a bit expensive, but they did a quality job.

Timely and friendly service

Called to see if a technician could attend my property. Dates and times were agreed and costs explained up front, so no nasty surprises. The technician arrived on time and very soon diagnosed the problem. Job completed in 90 minutes, I was only charged for the time on site.
Excellent clean work and a well educated technician who got strait to work.

Callisto

CallistoPerth, WA

Luke Landscaping fixed a problem I created by previously going to the lowest bidder

You get what you pay for. Our native garden plants were dying of thirst and the original retic designer, who didn't know what he was doing (but was inexpensive) was putting our garden at risk. LL saw the problem, spent important time trouble shooting, and came up with a solution. On two occasions, they worked hard up to early evening. There was some follow-up and they responded.
My only suggestion is that more thought be put into internal communication so that the team is aware of various projects in the event new people have to come on site.

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Very experienced Technicians

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Very expensive!!!

Used Luke’s Landscaping for a couple of years now for my retic repairs. Happy with the workmanship but they are really expensive with charges of $90 call out fee and $140 per hour which is an increase of $20 from 2018. Would have to think twice about using them again at these prices

Luke's Landscaping Co.
Luke P.Luke's Landscaping Co.

Freedom34

Freedom34AU

It’s a no go

They can talk the talk on the phone, but after waiting 5.30 hrs, no one has turned up and no phone call. Very disappointing. I suggest you try someone else.

Rick n Clare

Rick n ClarePerth, WA

Transformed

• +2
Rates and Fees

Great Service and products!

Luke and his team at Luke’s Landscaping couldn’t have been more helpful. Their customer service and product is second to none - all at an amazing price. Will definitely be recommending them.

Exceptional quality and professionalism

Very impressed to have had my reticulation upgraded by a company that cares for quality and professionalism - delighted with the work done - the meticulous approach and the detailed analysis of what was required was impressive - and the use of top quality materials accurately reflects the integrity of the company and its staff - I am now extremely confident my reticulation is of the highest quality - delighted with Luke and his Team - Kev who carried out the work was superb.

Excellent service

We love our new front yard

a huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.

Good, clean and friendly service

Luke's Landscaping has fulfilled our gardening need with friendly service and reasonable cost. Happy with the overall services team and always rely on your expertise recommendations.