Luke's Landscaping

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great troubleshooting and advice

I had a massive water leak somewhere on my property. With a quick phone call to Kevin from Luke's Landscaping, who had previously worked on my reticulation, we could locate the isolation valve and troubleshoot where the leak was coming from. Luckily it wasn't on the retic but it helped the plumber to narrow down where the leak was coming from and it saved me lots of money.

Retic Repairs

Terrible terrible service. Waited a week for someone to attend to my retic problem. Was told that he couldn't make it today or anytime soon. Total waste of my time. Thx for nothing.

Tim R.
Tim R.

I'm happy to say Luke called to apologize and sent Andy to sort out my retic problem. Arrived on time and did a great job. My faith in Luke's Landscaping has been restored. Thank you.

Trustworthy Sprinkler Specialist - Excellent Service and Advice

I had a massive leak and called Luke's to come out and give me a quote. Luke sent one of his,team. They arrived on time, did a reccy and identified the problem. He advised me of the situation, called his supervisor and then he came and did an analysis too. They were very thorough and i felt confident th ast tge options they gave me were accurate and well researched. They fixed the problem and left the area in perfect order. I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the care that was given. I will be using them again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Great job

We have just had our backyard paved, and planted with mondo grass between the pavers, by Luke’s Landscaping. The quality of the workmanship has been extraordinary. From start to finish, the job was done very professionally. At the end of each day everything was clean and tidy. The grass was protected with wooden planks to stop the skip damaging it. I could not be happier- now just waiting for it to grow! Lindy

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service and expert knowledge

We’d been in more trouble than the early settlers with our reticulation being an older system in need of maintenance. Luke’s Landscaping sorted out all our problems at a reasonable price I recommend them highly.

Janine T.

Janine T.Perth, WA

Great verge transformation!

Luke and his team have just completed a beautiful verge transformation for me, digging out the grass and weeds, installing a new timed reticulation system, and finishing off with high quality mulch. I have my own native plants and am now excited to plant a beautiful native garden to attract the birds. Luke is highly professional, obviously loves what he does, and sets the highest standards. Communication was excellent, the guys were prompt, and left everything immaculate at the end of the job. I highly recommend this company, they really care about their work.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Brand new reticulated lawns & gardens

I chose Luke's Landscaping because another company said it was impossible to do this job and another didn’t quite meet my criteria. The works were explained to me in great detail and professionalism. The rep was very punctual, friendly and worked hard all day long. I also appreciated that safety was a concern during the works. I would recommend Luke's to all my friends.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Love our new garden

We had previously used Luke's for reticulation and have now experienced a wonderful upgrade of garden landscaping. Finally after 20 years we love our garden. Was particularly impressed by the knowledge of the consultant John and the hard working Brian who did it all on his own

ShaneA

ShaneAmandurah

Excellent service

I had Luke's Landscaping out to repair reticulation problem they repaired the problem with great documentation on what had been done also suggestions on what may be needed in the future A+ for service and communication

Paul F

Paul FPerth, WA

These guys know their stuff

I have been using Luke’s Landscaping for several years now. They are good communicators, always prompt, and know the business of reticulation and landscaping inside out. I love my garden, and love the fact that it doesn’t require a whole lot of maintenance on my part.

Professional

Oliver from Luke's Landscaping arrived at the site on time as arranged earlier by him.
He did the troubleshooting in a highly professional manner, found the issue, resolved it quickly and conclusively.
I will definitely be using their services in the future.

Jitendra
Jitendra

NOT HAPPY, don't know how that got there.
Should've been VERY HAPPY.

Luke's Landscaping Co.
Luke P.Luke's Landscaping Co.

Thanks so much for the review! That did throw us off for a minute, glad you're happy with our services!

Very Happy Customer

I have used Luke's Landscaping on a number of occasions for reticulation advice and trouble shooting. They recently did a small landscaping job for me. They are reliable, punctual and friendly. Also they communicate well, listening and responding with sound advice. They offer ideas but are not 'pushy' about it, and they always give a realistic idea of the costs involved in any potential project. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Superb Service

Brilliant service, by everyone in the team. Very happy with the the quick response by John. Great work by Mitchell the technician knew exactly what was wrong. Even had a follow up visit just to make things were right. Highly recommend Lukes Landscaping.

Job Satisfaction

Brilliant service! Thank you.

Punctual, informative and very helpful.
From booking the service over the phone to the delivery and work on the day. I found everyone I dealt with courteous, accommodating and patient with all my questions and queries. They know their business with excellent people skills.

Barb

BarbWestern Australia

Returning customer

This is our second time using Luke's Landscaping and we have been very happy with the service both times. From the initial discussions, to site preparations, installation of paving and retic, the team have been professional and friendly. We are very happy with the results, and we will continue to use their services.

Annie

AnniePerth, WA

Green oasis!

Thanks Allan and James for transforming our hot, paved courtyard into a cool, green oasis! The lawn, although small, gives us great pleasure and is a lovely space to entertain friends and family. The removal of pavers and installation of grass and retic was done quickly, with no mess. The service we received was second to none and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Luke’s Landscaping to anyone. I will certainly use this company again.

Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

I have been very happy with Lukes Landscaping. Just finding somebody to come and talk to me and give me a quote for reticulation was not easy. Luke was great from the first contact. He took the time to listen to what I needed and then he explained and demonstrated what the best setup would be for me. We did not hesitate to offer Luke the job. Luke and all of his staff have been very professional and helpful. Our reticulation is working well and when we did have an issue, his team were wonderful and were quickly on the job. Luke will be looking after our reticulation contact. I trust him.

Job Satisfaction

Luke's work has produced a beautiful Spring garden!

Our home is now surrounded by a beautiful, healthy and blossoming Spring garden! All the hard work earlier in the year by Luke and his dedicated team is now evident - from the luscious green growth, to the well watered lawns. With the emphasis on the use of enriched soil, suitable plants and planting locations, plus the updating of the reticulation system - our garden will flourish for many years to come! Thanks Luke and your Team! P & J Churchlands

Great Old fashioned service

Job Satisfaction

Who to contact when you are not sure where to start

Our front yard had a few issues. The old reticulation was watering the artificial lawn and not the roses which were slowly dying. We also needed a new front fence.

Where do you start to get this done.? Luckily we contacted Luke's Landscaping. From the time Allen visited us and made some excellent suggestions and drew a clear plan, we felt they were professional and in charge of what was needed.

Allen then co-ordinated the project with Simon who was happy to work around our time frames.

Everything was installed quickly and they cleaned up as well!

Thanks to Allen , Simon and team.