Luke's Landscaping

Luke's Landscaping

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Transformed

Oh wow, where do I start . . .

Right from our first contact with Luke we had a good feeling about it. Luke was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic to meet our needs. He provided us with some much needed direction for our gardening endeavours, was professional, and always available to answer our questions.
Once we decided on a plan, he coordinated all of the services and items that were needed, and provided us with an exceptionally hard working, and skilled, landscaper in Derick.
Luke visited the project on several occasions, to make sure we were happy with it’s progress, to make some minor tweaks here and there, or deliver something that was needed. Our landscape project was relatively small but we never felt like we didn’t matter.
The project started on time, and finished on time, and the yard was left spick and span. It’s a vast improvement on what was there before it, and given it’s almost spring, it shouldn’t be long before our garden takes on it’s real shape.
We could not be happier with the end result, the price, and the service that we received from Luke and Derick.
If you are looking to have a landscaping job done, either big or small, I’d definitely recommend giving Luke a call.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Great Service and products!

Luke and his team at Luke’s Landscaping couldn’t have been more helpful. Their customer service and product is second to none - all at an amazing price. Will definitely be recommending them.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Exceptional quality and professionalism

Very impressed to have had my reticulation upgraded by a company that cares for quality and professionalism - delighted with the work done - the meticulous approach and the detailed analysis of what was required was impressive - and the use of top quality materials accurately reflects the integrity of the company and its staff - I am now extremely confident my reticulation is of the highest quality - delighted with Luke and his Team - Kev who carried out the work was superb.

Excellent service

I took on Luke and his team due to a great website and presence on google and that ultimately translated into the quality of the work undertaken.

My retic job was not easy it was a 30 year plus old bore that loved to be temperamental when it suited, however the guys at Luke landscaping never gave me one indication it was too much for them they diligently worked through the dramas we had and we had a fair few...

Allen especially was amazing in this whole process he was always on time, diligent in his work and he always had a smile on his face from start to finish.

The retic is now working perfect and I can’t recommend the team enough like I said it was not a run of the mill job but they worked so hard to provide me a solution that watered my garden and for that I’m grateful.

Cheers guys

James Ross

We love our new front yard

a huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.

Good, clean and friendly service

Luke's Landscaping has fulfilled our gardening need with friendly service and reasonable cost. Happy with the overall services team and always rely on your expertise recommendations.

High quality workmanship and fast operators

I had tried my best to fix a retic issue myself, but after spending a good few hours, I decided to call in an expert. I chose Luke's Landscaping because of their Google reviews and glad I did. They were able fit a new Rainbird tap timer and we had water to the lawns in no time. I would highly recommend Luke's Landscaping.

Impressed

I had a very well mannered, polite young man called Alan fixing a difficult retic problem this morning. He really knew his stuff. Luke’s landscaping you are very privileged to have such a person in your employment.
Jenni

Perfect

Luke is a highly recommended landscaping consultant in Perth with good eye for detail. His work is truly amazing. Gish -Nelara HR

Free advice

luke was willing to provide advice to improve my lawns health even though I live interstate and was not a potential client. Luke took his time to troubleshoot and offer solutions. Thanks Luke!

Really great experience with Luke's landscaping, they provide good quality landscaping service, i really recommending to people who really looking for good landscapers

Excellant Job

From the design stage to the finish product I could not have asked for a better service.Luke's team where always available and flexible to all our requirements and where open to any suggestions whilst the project was in progress. I would recommend Luke's Landscaping to any one with Landscaping needs.
Great Price always arrived whe they said they would and communicated all the way throuigh the project.