2Luke's Landscaping Co.

89% · 708 · 10%

Lindy
Lindy

Great job

We have just had our backyard paved, and planted with mondo grass between the pavers, by Luke’s Landscaping. The quality of the workmanship has been extraordinary. From start to finish, the job was done very professionally. At the end of each day everything was clean and tidy. The grass was protected with wooden planks to stop the skip damaging it. I could not be happier- now just waiting for it to grow! Lindy
Mark
Mark

Excellent service and expert knowledge

We’d been in more trouble than the early settlers with our reticulation being an older system in need of maintenance. Luke’s Landscaping sorted out all our problems at a reasonable price I recommend them highly.
Janine T.
Janine T.Perth, WA

Great verge transformation!

Luke and his team have just completed a beautiful verge transformation for me, digging out the grass and weeds, installing a new timed reticulation system, and finishing off with high quality mulch. I have my own native plants and am now excited to plant a beautiful native garden to attract the birds. Luke is highly professional, obviously loves what he does, and sets the highest standards. Communication was excellent, the guys were prompt, and left everything immaculate at the end of the job. I highly recommend this company, they really care about their work.
Nicole
NicolePerth, WA2 posts

Brand new reticulated lawns & gardens

I chose Luke's Landscaping because another company said it was impossible to do this job and another didn’t quite meet my criteria. The works were explained to me in great detail and professionalism. The rep was very punctual, friendly and worked hard all day long. I also appreciated that safety was a concern during the works. I would recommend Luke's to all my friends.
Anne
AnnePerth, WA4 posts

Love our new garden

We had previously used Luke's for reticulation and have now experienced a wonderful upgrade of garden landscaping. Finally after 20 years we love our garden. Was particularly impressed by the knowledge of the consultant John and the hard working Brian who did it all on his own
ShaneA
ShaneAmandurah3 posts

Excellent service

I had Luke's Landscaping out to repair reticulation problem they repaired the problem with great documentation on what had been done also suggestions on what may be needed in the future A+ for service and communication
Paul F
Paul FPerth, WA

These guys know their stuff

I have been using Luke’s Landscaping for several years now. They are good communicators, always prompt, and know the business of reticulation and landscaping inside out. I love my garden, and love the fact that it doesn’t require a whole lot of maintenance on my part.
Jitendra
Jitendra4 posts

Professional

Oliver from Luke's Landscaping arrived at the site on time as arranged earlier by him.
He did the troubleshooting in a highly professional manner, found the issue, resolved it quickly and conclusively.
I will definitely be using their services in the future. Show 2 replies
Happy Gardener
Happy GardenerPerth, WA2 posts

Very Happy Customer

I have used Luke's Landscaping on a number of occasions for reticulation advice and trouble shooting. They recently did a small landscaping job for me. They are reliable, punctual and friendly. Also they communicate well, listening and responding with sound advice. They offer ideas but are not 'pushy' about it, and they always give a realistic idea of the costs involved in any potential project. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Julie
JuliePerth, WA4 posts

Superb Service

Brilliant service, by everyone in the team. Very happy with the the quick response by John. Great work by Mitchell the technician knew exactly what was wrong. Even had a follow up visit just to make things were right. Highly recommend Lukes Landscaping.
Keith
Keith

Brilliant service! Thank you

Punctual, informative and very helpful.
From booking the service over the phone to the delivery and work on the day. I found everyone I dealt with courteous, accommodating and patient with all my questions and queries. They know their business with excellent people skills.
Barb
BarbWestern Australia3 posts

Returning customer

This is our second time using Luke's Landscaping and we have been very happy with the service both times. From the initial discussions, to site preparations, installation of paving and retic, the team have been professional and friendly. We are very happy with the results, and we will continue to use their services.
Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Green oasis!

Thanks Allan and James for transforming our hot, paved courtyard into a cool, green oasis! The lawn, although small, gives us great pleasure and is a lovely space to entertain friends and family. The removal of pavers and installation of grass and retic was done quickly, with no mess. The service we received was second to none and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Luke’s Landscaping to anyone. I will certainly use this company again.
Jeff
JeffPerth, WA3 posts

Couldn't be happier

I have been very happy with Lukes Landscaping. Just finding somebody to come and talk to me and give me a quote for reticulation was not easy. Luke was great from the first contact. He took the time to listen to what I needed and then he explained and demonstrated what the best setup would be for me. We did not hesitate to offer Luke the job. Luke and all of his staff have been very professional and helpful. Our reticulation is working well and when we did have an issue, his team were wonderful and were quickly on the job. Luke will be looking after our reticulation contact. I trust him.
P Mahoney
P Mahoney

Luke's work has produced a beautiful Spring garden!

Our home is now surrounded by a beautiful, healthy and blossoming Spring garden! All the hard work earlier in the year by Luke and his dedicated team is now evident - from the luscious green growth, to the well watered lawns. With the emphasis on the use of enriched soil, suitable plants and planting locations, plus the updating of the reticulation system - our garden will flourish for many years to come! Thanks Luke and your Team! P & J Churchlands
Brian Garrett
Brian Garrett10 posts

Sharon and Tracey
Sharon and TraceyPerth, WA2 posts

Who to contact when you are not sure where to start

Our front yard had a few issues. The old reticulation was watering the artificial lawn and not the roses which were slowly dying. We also needed a new front fence.

Where do you start to get this done.? Luckily we contacted Luke's Landscaping. From the time Allen visited us and made some excellent suggestions and drew a clear plan, we felt they were professional and in charge of what was needed.

Allen then co-ordinated the project with Simon who was happy to work around our time frames.

Everything was installed quickly and they cleaned up as well!

Thanks to Allen , Simon and team.

CStanley
CStanleyPerth, WA

Great Service

Luke's Landscaping has been a great help to us with our front garden project.
They were very helpful with ideas and options for the space. Their work was carried out to a high standard and the follow up after was great.
Sally
Sally2 posts

I am very pleased with the repairs carried out on my retic by Lukes Landscaping. The repair man was very courteous and helpful, discussing everything with me and finding the best solution.
Gordon
Gordon

Exemplary service

Recent reticulation service was carried out with meticulous precision and thoroughness. Would recommend and award them for a very professional job. Well done to the team at Luke’s Landscaping. Keep up the good work
Maureen
Maureen2 posts

Really pleased with the quick service we got for the repairs to our retic.
Extremely polite and helpful repair man
We would have no hesitation in using Luke’s again when we have a problem
Job Satisfaction
Clark Brannin
Clark BranninPerth, WA2 posts

Great job; Great Service

They came out and reviewed and, with me, planned the upcoming overhaul of my retic system. They provided an estimate that ended up being within 10% of the actual cost. On the day, they were punctual, took care not to damage the existing plants and did a quality job. They tested all equipment and cleaned up prior to leaving. They are a bit expensive, but they did a quality job.
Jack
Jack

Timely and friendly service

Called to see if a technician could attend my property. Dates and times were agreed and costs explained up front, so no nasty surprises. The technician arrived on time and very soon diagnosed the problem. Job completed in 90 minutes, I was only charged for the time on site.
Excellent clean work and a well educated technician who got strait to work.
Callisto
CallistoPerth, WA4 posts

Luke Landscaping fixed a problem I created by previously going to the lowest bidder

You get what you pay for. Our native garden plants were dying of thirst and the original retic designer, who didn't know what he was doing (but was inexpensive) was putting our garden at risk. LL saw the problem, spent important time trouble shooting, and came up with a solution. On two occasions, they worked hard up to early evening. There was some follow-up and they responded.
My only suggestion is that more thought be put into internal communication so that the team is aware of various projects in the event new people have to come on site.
Luke
LukePerth, WA

Ken
KenPerth, WA

Very expensive!!!

Used Luke’s Landscaping for a couple of years now for my retic repairs. Happy with the workmanship but they are really expensive with charges of $90 call out fee and $140 per hour which is an increase of $20 from 2018. Would have to think twice about using them again at these prices
Job Satisfaction
Luke's Landscaping Co.
Luke's Landscaping Co.   DM

Freedom34
Freedom34AU2 posts

It’s a no go

They can talk the talk on the phone, but after waiting 5.30 hrs, no one has turned up and no phone call. Very disappointing. I suggest you try someone else.
Rick n Clare
Rick n ClarePerth, WA

• +1Thumbnail
John
John

Great Service and products!

Luke and his team at Luke’s Landscaping couldn’t have been more helpful. Their customer service and product is second to none - all at an amazing price. Will definitely be recommending them.
Delighted customer
Delighted customerPerth, WA

Exceptional quality and professionalism

Very impressed to have had my reticulation upgraded by a company that cares for quality and professionalism - delighted with the work done - the meticulous approach and the detailed analysis of what was required was impressive - and the use of top quality materials accurately reflects the integrity of the company and its staff - I am now extremely confident my reticulation is of the highest quality - delighted with Luke and his Team - Kev who carried out the work was superb.
James Ross
James Ross

christina and darren
christina and darrenPerth, WA2 posts

We love our new front yard

a huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.
Marshel
Marshel

Good, clean and friendly service

Luke's Landscaping has fulfilled our gardening need with friendly service and reasonable cost. Happy with the overall services team and always rely on your expertise recommendations.

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA10 posts

High quality workmanship and fast operators

I had tried my best to fix a retic issue myself, but after spending a good few hours, I decided to call in an expert. I chose Luke's Landscaping because of their Google reviews and glad I did. They were able fit a new Rainbird tap timer and we had water to the lawns in no time. I would highly recommend Luke's Landscaping.

Jen
Jen

Impressed

I had a very well mannered, polite young man called Alan fixing a difficult retic problem this morning. He really knew his stuff. Luke’s landscaping you are very privileged to have such a person in your employment.

Jenni

GISH
GISHPerth

Perfect

Luke is a highly recommended landscaping consultant in Perth with good eye for detail. His work is truly amazing. Gish -Nelara HR

Nathan
Nathan2 posts

Free advice

luke was willing to provide advice to improve my lawns health even though I live interstate and was not a potential client. Luke took his time to troubleshoot and offer solutions. Thanks Luke!

Jocy
Jocy

Really great experience with Luke's landscaping, they provide good quality landscaping service, i really recommending to people who really looking for good landscapers

Dennis Viney
Dennis VineySafety Beach Victoria4 posts

Excellant Job

From the design stage to the finish product I could not have asked for a better service.Luke's team where always available and flexible to all our requirements and where open to any suggestions whilst the project was in progress. I would recommend Luke's Landscaping to any one with Landscaping needs.
Great Price always arrived whe they said they would and communicated all the way throuigh the project.