Lullaby Conceptions Ovulation Test Kit

Lullaby Conceptions Ovulation Test Kit

far superior to all other brands of test strips i tried - fell pregnant first time at 46

these test strips were the best of all the ones i tried. i am 46 and fell pregnant the first time i used these test strips. all the other brands i tested would have made me miss ovulation ... that is: the cheaper ones i bought off ebay and online and the much more expensive ones i bought from the chemist warehouse. all of the others were terrible compared to lullaby conception test strips. as i am already 46 i do not have time to waste on test strips that i cannot rely upon so thank god for lullaby. i agree that they also show the initial surge in LH hormone which is really when you should have sex to have the best chance of falling pregnant based on all my research.

Great product and company

I purchased the 25 pack of ovulation predictor test strips and found them to be great. I compared them to very cheap and very expensive ones and found them to be the best. The cheap opk's didn't even register my lh surge but the lullaby conceptions brand clearly did. It also showed the build up to the surge which I found helpful. The expensive brand was a waste of money and I found lullaby conceptions brand just better value for money and very straight forward. They also come with one disposable urine collection cup per test which I thought was great. Also had some contact with customer service and found them extremely helpful and accomodating. Postage was quick also.