Lumberjack Camper Trailers Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Ryan O.

Ryan O.asked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

I was wanting to know stud sizes for lumberjack campers bearing and seal sizes as well for a trip I'm doing over Easter

TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

Hi there,
We use SKF branded bearings, see the codes below
LM15123/245 J2/Q - Inner bearings (Small)
25580/20J2/Q - Outer bearings (Large)
Thank you.

Michelle V.

Michelle V.asked

QLD, Coopers Plains

Any chance this store will be opening again soon?

Sarah S.asked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

Does anyone have a Lumberjack Mt Beauty Compact Hybrid? Are you happy with it?

Steve W
Steve W

I am very interested in the same van. Did you purchase if so would love your feedback.

Sarah S.

No we didn't purchase. I got no replies and did a lot of investigation and decided Lumberjack had too many bad reviews. We ended up purchasing a second hand 2009 off road Jayco expander 14ft 2 person with internal shower and toilet. Realise that Jayco's probably aren't the best for off road but it was a good buy.

Dave Wasked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

I have a Lumberjack Johanna and I was a member of the Lumberjack Owners site on Facebook. I would like to know why I have been deleted as a member of the site and cannot get myself back into the site?

TV Tech
TV Tech

Because that FB page is set up by the owners of Lumberjack, who else has access to the serial number database and owners :)
Pretty obvious i thought... It is a page to keep them looking good.

Dave W

So true. Just hoping for a reason from Lumberjack.

Katherine K.

so would you recommend the trailer / company?

Aaron T

Aaron Tasked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

What are the lumberjack otway like?

Ben
Ben

Beware mate, I would go elsewhere.
We are devastated, designs are fantastic.
Execution is pathetic at best.
Customer service from the moment they have your hard earned, they disappear.

Katherine K.

thanks for the heads up. Was going to buy the Glenaire in about 4 months.

Lance S.
Lance S.

Like Ben, we had plenty of communication in the ten days until we paid 100%. Didn't hear from company until we phoned at delivery date, as stated on contract. No trailer until 6 weeks later, but conflicting stories as to problems with transport to northern outpost of Brisbane. Happy enough with product but service was rubbish.

Will

Willasked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

What is the cost of a Glenside?

Kate G
Kate G

Think you mean a glenaire check there website we bought an otway for 26k 12 months ago

Matty

Mattyasked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

Does the allendale camper trailer have a stereo in it? because I have just bought one but think I was shown the glenaire

Linda S

Linda Sasked

Lumberjack Camper Trailers

Hi, do you have a place in Sydney where we could see the glenair? Thanks. Linda

Get an answer from our members and Lumberjack Camper Trailers representatives