Lumberjack Camper Trailers

Lumberjack Camper Trailers (page 2 of 4)

VIC, Geelong, QLD, Coopers Plains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (32)

Nick

NickGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

12 mths ago we purchased a Lumberjack Sheoak pod camper trailer. It has been great. Recently it had a 12 mths service. Danni was so helpful and friendly. Highly recommended

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting parts for our otway

Recently needed to repair and replace some lights that I damaged on my otway. Danni was amazing and helpful. So awesome that even when you need to get some parts that aren’t all that expensive you still get great service. Thanks again lumberjack.

sheoak camper trailer

sheoak camper trailerNortheast, VIC

The Sheoak camper trailer. The perfect choice.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Lumberjack Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Wildrob

WildrobNortheast, VIC

Top Camper

We got the Glenaire camper it is much better than the camper we had before. We have used the camper and found somethings need to be fixed I got in contact with Lumberjack Campers and the help was great. I will be truthful I WILL not give a good commit on any items I get that are no good. LumberJack where great with there service and ( I do not work for LumberJack Campers ). The wife and I are going to travel around Australia and the out back and we are taking the camper with us and if I have any troubles with the camper I will be making videos on our trip. So far the camper has been great so I will post more about the campers as I travel

DAVID

DAVIDCentral, SA

Enjoying our camper more than ever great

After owning our currawong for 2 years we had a small problem. Live chat with Arthur resulted in our problem was solved the same day and the replacement part was sent from Geelong to Adelaide two days latter great stuff lumberjack and ta very much Arthur

Matt

MattMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic product and great service!!

We were sold on the lumberjack glenaire because it offered king and queen size beds that all the other dual fold campers couldn't, and add to that the electric fold it just ticked all the boxes for us. Initially we had an issue with the actuators but this was quickly remedied by lumberjack without a hassle, and when we had an issue with the suspension the service offered by lumberjacks warranty department was outstanding, especially considering all the restrictions in Victoria with the covid pandemic. Well done lumberjack a great product that it well supported, would have no issue in recommending lumberjack to anyone in the market for a camper.

stephen u.

stephen u.North West, QLD

Great camper and very helpful service

I bought a sheoak camper and the sales people were very helpful and answered all of my questions. Very quick service and delivery. Would recommend to others. Great camper and great service

Adventure Addicts

Adventure AddictsHunter Region, NSW

Lumberjack Sheoak Experience

After a year of searching for the Ultimate Camper, we found the Sheoak at Lumberjack Rutherford. After our first trip away we found the water pump, water tank and both doors leaking . After being fixed at Rutherford showroom the doors still leaked. So I found the problem and fixed the issue. After several trips away , including Queensland it has been the perfect camper for us. Handles the rough tight and twisty tracks with ease.

Allendale

Excellent product.
Easy to setup and pack away .
Build quality looks great and tows nicely.
Boat Rack is solid and easy to use.
Deffinatley would buy from this company again when looking to upgrade.

Spiros N.

Spiros N.Sydney, NSW

Ticks all the boxes and very versatile.

Mathew

MathewVictoria

More testing required

The camper itself seems pretty well built we have only been able to get out the once so will test it out further, did however tow very well.
I think maybe their customer service after the sale needs a bit of work, didn’t hear from them for over a week.

Love our camping accessories

Went into see what types of camping accessories they offered and was extremely happy. We ended up purchasing many things and the prices were very reasonable. Customer service was excellent and their product knowledge was helpful.

Nic G.

Nic G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

We love the layout of our Eildon and the kids love their bunks.
The show room is spacious and even though we had our eye on the Eildon, we could easily compare all the models.
The salesperson was knowledgeable, answered all our questions and gave us space to explore the campers in our own time. We were even able to contact him post sales for assistance!

Tassie Hi

Tassie HiTasmania

Mt buffalo amazing

Very satisfied with the trailer and service.
We bought at the leisurefest show last year and they had a great deal with free awning, inside fridge aircon etc.
They trailer was delivered on time and we couldn’t fault the quality

Value for money and they really know their stuff.

TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

HI there :-) I am so glad you enjoy all the wonderful features our trailers have to offer.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

So impressed

From the moment we walked into the showroom to when we parked the Joanna up after a week away, the Joanna and lumberjack have exceeded our expectations, after arriving at Mildura we had her set up quiet quickly considering we had only a demonstration from Arthur on pick up which demonstrates how simple it was, the packing up was also easy and she towed great, we had no problems with anything to do with the joanna, we are so impressed, cant thank the team at lumberjack enough for presenting our camper to such a high standard.

TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

Hi Peter, we are so happy to hear that the Johanna is the perfect fit for you. You have been a pleasure to work with & we wish you the happiest of travels.
From the LJ team

Emily g

Emily gSouthwest, VIC

No regrets great camper great service

We love our allendale camper, it's been the perfect introduction to camping for our family with everything you could need. We're very happy with the quality and the few minor issues we've had have been dealt with easily by the lumberjack customer service team.

Hi Emily,
I’m so glad your gorgeous family are enjoying your Allendale! I’m sure you will make many wonderful memories. Contact our team anytime, it’s been a pleasure to welcome you to the LJ family!

hallistick

hallistickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tough l'il She Oak

Just compleated a 6 week torture test with my She Oak and have to say it came up trumps. Hauled it over highways, tracks, dunes, rivers, rocks and long dusty gravel rds in the NW Victorian Desserts, Murry tracks and Grampian 4WD remote trails. Well insulated (had some very cold nights) dust proof, with good storage usable kitchen and comfy bed, cant ask for more. Pre and post sales help and info freely given and have to say their interest in feedback shows in the continual improvements applied to an already great product.
Have had a great time so far and expect more to come.

• +1Thumbnail
TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

What a match - you and the Sheoak are a force to be reckoned with! Great photos, update us anytime with your travel stories.
All the best from the LJ team.

Matthew Cooper

Matthew CooperHobart, TAS

Superb customer service

Spoke with Danni as I had lost my water tank cap on my Buckley. Danni was able to locate one and had it shipped on the same day which impressed me.

Hi Matthew,
We are so glad you’ve had a positive experience with us. Contact our team anytime, we are always happy to help.

Perfect T.

Perfect T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect all round

Store was presented clean and easy to navigate
Each product clearly priced.
Sales team helped with me choosing the Sheoak.
It’s perfect for the two of us.
We like the cozy cabin and comfortable bed. It’s just quick and simple to tow and set up.
Would recommend. Better than a camper trailer and easier to tow than a caravan.

Worth a look. Our experience with service team was good, nothing negative to report.
So far been to the cape, oodnadatta track and Vic high country.

Delivery easy organized by lumberjack via truck.

Hi there,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience, it looks like you’re going have so many incredible experiences. We have a bit of a soft spot for our lil Sheoak who really packs-a-punch!
Enjoy from the LJ team

Darren B.

Darren B.Western District, VIC

Love my Lumberjack!

Have had my Mt Beauty Classic for a couple of months now, and whilst I've only managed to get away in it for one night so far (thanks COVID-19!), I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
Had been researching for a couple of years for a hybrid to upgrade to from a forward fold, and this van meets all my needs - internal ensuite, loads of storage, and well put together.
Tim at Geelong showroom was extremely helpful and friendly, and happy to assist after hours with any queries. He even opened the showroom on a Saturday afternoon for me to view the van when they were closed weekends due to coronavirus.
I highly recommend taking a look at Lumberjack when you're shopping for offroad campers or hybrids.

See all Lumberjack Camper Trailers reviews