Lumia (Aldi) Double Hotplate

Lumia (Aldi) Double Hotplate

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Portable Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I've had one of these for over a year now and use it every day as my main stove top. I'm very happy with how well it works. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean. The only problem I had with it is that the numbers wore off the dials so you couldn't tell what temperature you were on. I contacted Aldi and they were brilliant about sorting it out. I expect their latest product (on sale 11 November 2015) would have this fault corrected.

I just noticed that the heading for this product is wrong - it is Aldi Lumina brand not Lumia

What should I do if the hotplate was damaged? Is it possible for repair?
How did it get damaged? It if was some sort of manufacturing fault then take it straight back to Aldi as they have a fantastic warranty. If it was damage that you did then I suspect that repair would be way more expensive than buying a new one. Anyway - why not just contact the service people listed on the back of the manual and ask: http://installandfixsolutions.com.au